Thread: Dilogus Fundraiser - InMomentum Pay-what-you-want(>=$1)

Default Dilogus Fundraiser - InMomentum Pay-what-you-want(>=$1)

In order to fund their upcoming game, Dilogus - The Winds of War, the makers, Digital Arrow, is holding a pay-what-you-want fundraiser. The goal is $7,500, and if it's met everyone who donated receives early access to Dilogus.

Put you money where you mouth is, GNU+Linux gamers!
    http://groupees.net/arrow

Quote Originally Posted by snuwoods View Post
    In order to fund their upcoming game, Dilogus - The Winds of War, the makers, Digital Arrow, is holding a pay-what-you-want fundraiser. The goal is $7,500, and if it's met everyone who donated receives early access to Dilogus.

Put you money where you mouth is, GNU+Linux gamers!
    http://groupees.net/arrow
    "(Bundle includes PC ONLY version in form of a game code redeemable on Steam)"

PC only means windows and stream only ?

"If goal is met, everyone will recieve the DIlogus-The Winds of War Insider Bonus which includes special access to Dilogus as it develops, including concept art, level designs, music, prototypes and Pre-Release of the game before it officially launches!"

there is no word about a full version of the game only pre-release and beta stuff.

and no word about a linux version
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 12-30-2011 at 06:10 AM.

well, dilogus will be linux compatible, but inmomentum is obviously not. you get a steam key for inmomentum, FWIW.

well, dilogus will be linux compatible, but inmomentum is obviously not. you get a steam key for inmomentum, FWIW.
    in my reading skills you only get pre-release/beta of dilogus but not a full version of dilogus.

or maybe i can't read?

I think you do only get beta access, although I could be wrong. The point is to fund the making of the game, and you receive InMomentum.

I think you do only get beta access, although I could be wrong. The point is to fund the making of the game, and you receive InMomentum.
    i do not pay for a windows game to only get a beta access to a linux game.

i spend money on it if there is a full version of the linux game!