Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

Default Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

http://www.fuldaerzeitung.de/nachric...n;art40,515055

Ron Paul a German warrior for fairness and justice?

He's not a German. He's an American.

Did you REALLY think that someone can become president of a country if he's not from that country? Seriously, dude...

Quote Originally Posted by RealNC View Post
    He's not a German. He's an American.

Did you REALLY think that someone can become president of a country if he's not from that country? Seriously, dude...
    for US people he is a US man because he is born in the US.

for German people he is a German because Germans think in blood line.

if he come to Germany and he need a German passport he get a passport because he is German in blood!

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    for US people he is a US man because he is born in the US.

for German people he is a German because Germans think in blood line.

if he come to Germany and he need a German passport he get a passport because he is German in blood!
    Well it's true that by German law he was a German citizen at birth. But he also had to choose the citizenship he wants to keep until his 23th birthday. If he doesn't choose German by giving up the American citizenship he will automatically lose his German citizenship. So he is (even by German law) not a German citizen anymore.

(source: http://www.einbuergern.de/content/e1...ger.html#e1501 )

But what I really wanted to say:
    It doesn't make him a better/worse person if he has "German blood". Qaridarium you really should stop feeling superior because you were born in Germany. It doesn't make you anything special until _you_ do something special.
    Last edited by droste; 02-05-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Also he's not all what I consider "fairness and justice": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politic...ns_of_Ron_Paul (everybody can draw their own conclusions).
    Though one of the better options I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    Well it's true that by German law he was a German citizen at birth. But he also had to choose the citizenship he wants to keep until his 23th birthday. If he doesn't choose German by giving up the American citizenship he will automatically lose his German citizenship. So he is (even by German law) not a German citizen anymore.

(source: http://www.einbuergern.de/content/e1...ger.html#e1501 )

But what I really wanted to say:
    It doesn't make him a better/worse person if he has "German blood". Qaridarium you really should stop feeling superior because you were born in Germany. It doesn't make you anything special until _you_ do something special.
    "Qaridarium you really should stop feeling superior because you were born in Germany."

LOL!!... you fail here. i'm sick because i'm german in blood.

"Well it's true that by German law he was a German citizen at birth.[...]So he is (even by German law) not a German citizen anymore."

this is just not true his german citizen status is only in standby he can always get a passport if he want. he only need to drop the US citizen passport. but also he can'T drop the US citizen passport. this means he will always be a german+US man.

He's a politician. That means he's an ass. There are no honest politicians (due to the laws of natural selection.)

I think he was born in Kenya, and I'll claim that any birth certificate he presents is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by RealNC View Post
    He's a politician. That means he's an ass. There are no honest politicians (due to the laws of natural selection.)
    Not many politicians have ever hit a home-run in professional baseball or delivered 4000 babies as a gynecologist.
    Not to mention he's always cast the lone dissenting vote on unconstitutional legislation in the House.

Quote Originally Posted by snuwoods View Post
    Not many politicians have ever hit a home-run in professional baseball or delivered 4000 babies as a gynecologist.
    Not to mention he's always cast the lone dissenting vote on unconstitutional legislation in the House.
    I still say he was born in Kenya.