Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

I also support Ron Paul. In fact, I think it's really awful if Americans aren't. It just really tells a lot.

Anyway, Q is often illogical and irrational in his views, whether they're political in nature of if he's talking about something in the technical sections of the forum.

And I had a laugh when he was advocating Iran to have nukes. This is the same fanatic who posts anti-nuke messages every so often.

With that said, I think Iran should be left alone.

First: Who the fuck is Thomas X Stewart?

Second: Is it your purpose to confuse verb and noun permanently qaridarium? This REALLY is cockamamie my friend so far i can tell!

Third: I think it's better to talk about negligibilities.. The topic is paradoxically kind of crappy.. I'm genuinely sorry for bringing you the light nearer!

Fourth: You obviously absorbed too much of that conspiracy crap, otherwise i would recommend to call the "guys in the white kittel" bra, as the Jewish utilize it as their ceremonial robe!

Fifth: At the moment I indeedly don't know what else there would be to nag about.. oh, RIGHT, there is so much hokum I unfortunately can NOT delineate more detailed.. but don't resignate fella, tomorrow there will be a big fat enormous bunch of ugly-ass people out there who will express their view using the adequate words ;-)

So far for today NIGHT!

Sincerely
    Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher Zipfelklatscherparade

And keep always in mind: A Zipfala iam Glück kloatscht immer zam ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by hoohoo View Post
    You are in fact Thomas X Stewart.
    i don't know this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    That is not a complement.
    truth is never a complement and truth don't need your opinion

in other words: think whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by chris200x9 View Post
    Not gonna lie I like Ron Paul, but Q what in the FUCK are you smoking?!
    i smoking nothing because its unhealthy.

Panix;"I also support Ron Paul.*(1) In fact, I think it's really awful if Americans aren't. It just really tells a lot.
    Anyway, Q is often illogical and irrational in his views*(2) , whether they're political in nature of if he's talking about something in the technical sections of the forum.
    And I had a laugh when he was advocating Iran to have nukes.*(3) This is the same fanatic who posts anti-nuke messages every so often. *(4)
    With that said, I think Iran should be left alone.*(5)"

*(1) I'm illogical and irrational because i do the same.
    *(2) You are incapable to recognize my logic and rationality you just don't have a clue but this is your problem not my problem.
    *(3) Israel and the USA will start a war against the IRAN only because they don't have 10 000 nuclear weapons like Russia.
    *(4) I'm only against civilian nuclear power plants to make electric energy because this technique is a deathly weapon and not a useful tool.
    *(5) right Iran should be left alone with nuclear weapons to save there "aloneness"

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    *(3) Israel and the USA will start a war against the IRAN only because they don't have 10 000 nuclear weapons like Russia.
    I think the situations in North Korea and Libya have shown pretty conclusively that the difference between 0 and 3-4 nukes is much, much larger than the difference between 3-4 and 10,000 nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Second: Is it your purpose to confuse verb and noun permanently qaridarium? This REALLY is cockamamie my friend so far i can tell!
    sure but i think the language is just wrong in this part!
    language should be logical the languages english or german is just not logical.
    in my world there is a neutral-word-sense and additionals

verb=[(neutral-word-sense)+Activity or (neutral-word-sense)+event (neutral-word-sense)+condition)]
    Example (in normal english): Fight=fighting(a-c-t-i-v-i-t-y) or fighting(e-v-e-n-t)?E?R?R?O?R??? or fighting(c-o-n-d-i-t-i-o-n)?E?R?R?O?R???
    better (fictional english): the-fight-activity or the-fight-event or the-fight-condition

this means the verb word "fighting" is useless and not logical.

the other side is my english skills are just to bad to know all the verb vs noun differences for every word.

Third: I think it's better to talk about negligibilities..
    negligibility. ??? even the german word Geringfügigkeit makes no sense for me here.
    what is your tropic? negligibilities about what ? but... this word makes NO sense about ALL tropics.
    because there are never negligibilitys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The topic is paradoxically kind of crappy..
    your opinion about the tropic doesn't matter.

. I'm genuinely sorry for bringing you the light nearer!
    o well you are a hero. NOT...

Fourth: You obviously absorbed too much of that conspiracy crap
    just make a example what conspiracy for example?

most people call tacts they don't know conspiracies just because they don't have the power to know the truth about ALL tropics.

, otherwise i would recommend to call the "guys in the white kittel" bra, as the Jewish utilize it as their ceremonial robe!
    do you think psychiatric personal is jewish only because Sigmund Freud was a jew ?
    in a modern scientific context the Sigmund Freud stuff is just bullshit and the most followers of his stuff are jews...

Modern psychiatry is more mechanical solution-oriented.

Sigmund Freud care about dreams and what they think and what they mean.... but in scientific this all don't care.

a example for the modern mechanical solution-oriented scientific is the Deep brain stimulation : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_brain_stimulation

Fifth: At the moment I indeedly don't know what else there would be to nag about.. oh, RIGHT, there is so much hokum I unfortunately can NOT delineate more detailed.. but don't resignate fella, tomorrow there will be a big fat enormous bunch of ugly-ass people out there who will express their view using the adequate words ;-)

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????? error???

So far for today NIGHT!
    Sincerely
    Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher Zipfelklatscherparade
    And keep always in mind: A Zipfala iam Glück kloatscht immer zam ;-)
    I'm not a Bavarian so its hart to read for me.

Zipfel in basic is the male cock

a taler is a coin

but in this meaning zipfeltaler it a high chance that the zipfeltaler are the Testicular

a Schürze is a

but a Schürzenklatscher means is a high chance that this means a hit with a wounded-wet-apron as a weapon

Zipfelklatscherparade means: hitting the penis show

A Zipfala iam Glück kloatscht immer zam ;-) means: happy Penises always encounters together.

most old german dialect is strong offensive nasty

just remember the word "scheiße" "shit" is the most telled word in germany. everythink is shit in germany.

and stuff like: leck mich im arsch (lick me in the ass) is a "salute"
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-17-2012 at 09:39 PM.

@Qaridarium (as ALL of my posts in the past and in the future)

First: YOU are simply AWESOME

You implemented a testicular of a bulldog cow in venezuela, wtf^^ You solely spend too much time in this forum i guess, coz unfortunately there's no other replicable reason to understand your endeavor, dedication and ambition to survive around here!

Keep it up!

PS: The "Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher" are simply a fictitious title of a band bra.. Nevertheless you're breathtaking interpretation is REALLY REALLY awesome^^

Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche

@Qaridarium (as ALL of my posts in the past and in the future)

First: YOU are simply AWESOME

You implemented a testicular of a bulldog cow in venezuela, wtf^^ You solely spend too much time in this forum i guess, coz unfortunately there's no other replicable reason to understand your endeavor, dedication and ambition to survive around here!

Keep it up!

PS: The "Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher" are simply a fictitious title of a band bra.. Nevertheless you're breathtaking interpretation is REALLY REALLY awesome^^

Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche
    hey thank you. maybe you should learn more german then you unterstand what ""Zipfeltaler Schürzenklatscher"" really means.

it really means: '''hit the testicular with a wounded-wet-apron'''' to make unlimited pain for the victim

its really funny in German for people understand this old-German-language

you only think: What the Fuck??? because you don't understand the German "OLD" Language.

and no this isn't " fictitious title" this is a old-nasty-german tittle. not fictitious.

and i think your new round of german: "Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche "
    is written in modern german: Tschüss Dufte Hübsche

and this is in english: Goodbye -great/good smelling-pretty woman

Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-18-2012 at 01:05 PM.