Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

ron paul is so UN-racist he even sakes hand with jews:

Ron Paul is so UN-Racist he IS a JEW:

Ron Paul: I Wouldn’t Have Sent Troops to Fight Nazis and Save Jews, Israel Shouldn’t Exist

Default Nazi, KKK Supported Ron Paul

Ron Paul is on record for saying that he would never have sent US troops to fight the Nazis, describes Blacks as "animals" who would only stop rioting if they were offered welfare checks.

American Nazis are openly supporting Ron Paul for US President.

Default Ron Paul the Stormfront.org Candidate

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    your picture is wrong in ALL places.

1. the Constitution of America guarantee Weapons not guns this means NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

2. if all schools are private then the GOV do not have the authority to force a believing system!

3. this is pure bullshit the constitution say clear you are a US citizen if you are born in the USA. and ron paul will not chance the Constitution.

4. the federal minimum wage in US-Dollar is a pure joke because the FED-US-Dollar is a Privat system not a GOV system also the minimum wage isn't "social" because it just kills jobs what does the minimum wage helps if you are out of job because your helping hand does not weight the minimum wage? then you are DOOMED!

5. sending womans to jail if they kills humans is 100% valid!

6. support offshore drilling is not bad! company like BP are bad they save money and then because of the saving money they force an accident and then all goes wrong because of companies like BP! but offshore drilling is innocent! also building more oil refinerys are 100% valid! also mining in parks are 100% valid! nature is everywere you don't need parks at all! also the clean air act is a pure joke! germany do have the highest level of clean air act of ALL countries in the world and all studies show the acts don't work they are useless and also they pollute the earth because of more co2 because a new car needs more co2 to build than driving a old care. and on the Water tropic i need to read these laws to know anything about it.

7. he is right on WW2 because 5 years later in 1945 they had end the war by nuclear bombs without joining the useless war. and no he is not a nazi only because he knows that the nuclear bombs end the war without joining the war!

8. be sure he as a Constitunalist will make sure gov and church are different stuff.

9. Yes the Civil Right act is antidemocratic because: if you do have rights over the democratic system then the Constitution lost his power. if more than 50% of the people votes you to death you should die anyway!

Ron Paul: I Wouldn’t Have Sent Troops to Fight Nazis and Save Jews, Israel Shouldn’t Exist
    i teach you some history lessons: Israel is a idea of: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl
    and Herzl talk about jews as a "Problem" and yes he is a JEW!
    and he always talks about the "Final solution" for the Jewish problem!

http://www.deutschlanddokumente.de/jdnHerzl.php

back in 1895 Herzl wrote to 'Otto von Bismarck' about his personal final solution about the (Religious)Jewish problem his final solution was called "Israel" the Country.

and there was 1 Jewish privat bank in germany how pays for Adolf Hitler!

this means Herzl and friends start a war against unwilling jews to get "Israel" a jewish nation.

the problem back in 1900 was no jew support herzl and his friends most of the jews are happy Life in germany back in 1900 and after the WW2 all jews support Herzl and fiends "Magic"

a important quote of Adolf Hitler about this tropic is: "„Wer bei mir Jude ist, bestimme ich!“" in english: "I decide Who's is a Jew" this means if a jew is on his side he decide that his jewish friend isn't a jew. this means Hitler dosn't care jew or not jew he only care you are on his side or not.

a Quote of a jewish herzl friend about rich jews: "„Dazu kriegen Sie die reichen Juden nicht, die sind nichts wert." means in english "rich jews are unwilling to support your idea these rich jews are worthless" source:
    http://www.deutschlanddokumente.de/jdnHerzl.php

this means herzl an his friends are willing to wipe out the "worthless(in there words) rich jews" to get Israel a jewish Nation.

now think about Ron Paul words why support Herzl in starting a war for building Israel?
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-06-2012 at 05:07 PM.

sure feel free to spam... we all know storm-font do what they like to do and if they support ron paul then they do it without permission.

this means Ron Paul has nothing do do with "Storm-front"

I guess that's why Mr. 'Coward' is anonymous. Because, he's an idiot and a troll.

He's just trolling you, Q. A candidate can't control who supports them. Paul is an isolationist and constitutionist. He will only go to war if Congress legally signs off on it. He prefers to stay out of conflicts. It's a reasonable position. I guess if you're a proponent of war mongering like Mr. Coward, you'd disagree.

Paul's politics is interesting for yet another reason. All the Republican GOP candidates but him support all the wars going on and even more including a 'tough stance' on Syria and Iran. Mr. Coward and others subscribe to the real propaganda going on. It's really scary.
    Last edited by Panix; 03-06-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    I guess that's why Mr. 'Coward' is anonymous. Because, he's an idiot and a troll.

He's just trolling you, Q. A candidate can't control who supports them. Paul is an isolationist and constitutionist. He will only go to war if Congress legally signs off on it. He prefers to stay out of conflicts. It's a reasonable position. I guess if you're a proponent of war mongering like Mr. Coward, you'd disagree.

Paul's politics is interesting for yet another reason. All the Republican GOP candidates but him support all the wars going on and even more including a 'tough stance' on Syria and Iran. Mr. Coward and others subscribe to the real propaganda going on. It's really scary.
    hey here you are fully right!:.. they arming up to make a new war in Iran do defense Herzl's "Israel" und also they like to start a war in Syria

and the irony they don't wanna free people in dictatorships means--> Saudi Arabia and because why? saudi Arabia sell oil to the USA LOL!!!

i believe them to bring democracy to the middle east if they start a war against Saudi Arabia.