Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

german media quoting ron paul :"Obama is a war criminal"

Obama violated the constitution when he starts a war against Libya without the permission of the Congress.

Like I said, Anonymous Coward is a troll and an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    You are trolling. Collect similar screw-up moments from Younger Bush, Clinton, Elder Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, etc, etc, etc, Jefferson, Adams, Washington... it would look just the same. All you did here was pick your enemy.

german media quoting ron paul :"Obama is a war criminal"

Obama violated the constitution when he starts a war against Libya without the permission of the Congress.
    Paul being a principled politician (which is often an oxymoron) is going to interest and intrique people from all political stances.

That's why morons are going to smear him, from anonymous simpletons in forums to the mainstream media.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1305509.html

The best these idiots can do is call him a racist and attack him along those lines. Yet, Obama signs the NDAA into law and is being really weak and soft on allowing tough talk on Syria and Iran. They have a 15 trillion dollar debt yet they haven't said 'no' to military action against either Syria or Iran. Paul says he's against such wars. I guess if the idiots out there want to support these criminals, then everyone is in deep trouble. But, I'm sure the worst situation in the USA is some white hoods giving money to Ron Paul because that is going to cause an economic collapse and start major conflicts with Iran.

the problem is the 2 party system in Germans Ron Paul were never in SPD or CDU in Germany Ron Paul is the Pirate party.
    I'm not sure why you think he'd join the pirate party. He's a textbook libertarian. They have a different philosophy than the Pirate Party - although they might agree on a few issues I don't think they have any more in common than libertarians and Republicans do.

the American voting system is just fucked up! and this is a fact!
    We can agree about that much, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    I'm not sure why you think he'd join the pirate party. He's a textbook libertarian. They have a different philosophy than the Pirate Party - although they might agree on a few issues I don't think they have any more in common than libertarians and Republicans do.
    my point was: ron-paul get 10-15% if he starts his own party and in germany you can drive a party with only 15%
    but from all german partys the pirates fit best to him.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    We can agree about that much, at least.
    yes hell yes-.. its so stupid. even the german system is better.

the problem is the 2 party system in Germans Ron Paul were never in SPD or CDU in Germany Ron Paul is the Pirate party.
    More like the NSDAP.

Default Michigan County Coordinator For Ron Paul Is Ku Klux Klan Organizer

Michigan County Coordinator For Ron Paul Is Ku Klux Klan Organizer

Randy Gray, the Midland County, Michigan coordinator for the Ron Paul campaign is also a longstanding active and vocal organizer for the Knight’s Party faction of the Ku Klux Klan.

A number of people have brought this to the attention of the Paul campaign, to which they have had no response. However, quite mysteriously the list of Michigan county contacts on the official site of the Ron Paul campaign has vanished.

It’s just too bad the Ron Paul thugs can’t make Google’s cached pages disappear, because phenry over at Daily Kos has located the missing pages.

Here is what the list of Michigan county contacts at the official Ron Paul campaign site looks like now, and here is what it looked like before the cover-up.

Also, the allegedly independent site michigan4ronpaul.com is suddenly missing Midland County and the name of its KKK coordinator.

Here is what the Michigan County contacts list at michigan4ronpaul looks like now, and here is what it looked like before the cover-up.

Without a doubt the Ron Paul supporters are going to claim that this is yet another conspiracy and it’s a total coincidence and/or complete fabrication every time Paul is associated with hate groups.

As a little icing on the cake, here is the now missing profile of Midland County Coordinator Randy Grey from the michigan4ronpaul.com website. Notice how Ron Paul is smiling and shaking the man’s hand?

If that still isn’t enough for you, then please enjoy the above YouTube clip showing Randy Grey with a freshly shaved head holding a friendly KKK rally. He’s got that whole “angry Führer” thing down pretty well don’t you think??

I know you Ron Paul supporters are still going to say that doesn’t prove anything! How was he supposed to know that guy was a Klansman? Or that time he was photographed shaking hands with most notorious Neo-Nazi leader in America, he of course didn’t know a thing about it.

Oh yeah, and the racist newsletters that were printed under his name for 10 years, many of which were written in first-person he also had nothing to do with. We’ll just chalk that up to a Jewish conspiracy!

But even you die hard “Paulnuts” have to admit that it’s a little strange that no other candidate seems to have his picture accidentally taken with Nazi’s, or accidentally hires Nazi’s, or has racist and bigoted newsletters penned under his name, or has Nazi’s show up at campaign rallies.

How long are you going to keep lying to yourselves? You thought he would be a good candidate at first and maybe you like some his ideas, but your being hoodwinked and it’s time to walk away.

Week after week the evidence of Ron Paul’s ties to right-wing extremists and hate groups continues to mount, and week after week you tell everyone to stop hatin’ on Ron Paul and you just sweep it under the rug. Wake up!