Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

I didn know you were a Paultard Q.

2. Paultard

an unemployed male who:

endlessly spouts conspiracy theories about the CFR, the NAU, and the NWO, but not STD’s, because they’ve never had sex with another person.

is absolutely not racist, but is against the 1964 Civil Rights Act because it infringes on the right to segregate, but which doesn’t mean the same thing as being racist AT ALL.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that Ron Paul has no obligation to denounce the support of racist group Stormfront, which can only help the campaign and wouldn’t stigmatize him in the slightest.

is absolutely not racist, but thinks that there’s nothing wrong with Ron Paul posing for a photo with White Supremacist Don Black, because racists are people too, and did I mention that Ron Paul is not a racist?

is a member of the single most reviled group of people on the internet.
    eg. These Paultards are actively discouraging anyone from wanting anything to do with Ron Paul.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=paultard

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    I didn know you were a Paultard Q.
    ??? Sorry i can't understand you. for me even a racist can say something true and Ron Paul makes a lot of true commends.
    So it just doesn't matter if he is a racist or not as long he do not start a war like "Hitler" and Hitler never claims to end the war and never start a war. Hitler ever promised he start a war.

history will show the true but one is for sure Ron-Paul will never win in America .

but i think he is the best candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    ??? Sorry i can't understand you. for me even a racist can say something true and Ron Paul makes a lot of true commends.
    So it just doesn't matter if he is a racist
    Well it does matter if you're Black, Jewish or Gay.

history will show the true but one is for sure Ron-Paul will never win in America .

but i think he is the best candidate
    Please eloborate, what's so good about this right-wing lunatic?

even not for a black jewish gay because: the act count

and he just don't act like Hitler.

he is against the FED debt money system.

he is against war.

he is for a good national isolation (but open for trading)

he is for freedom

he is not like Hitler or Bush

he is not a liar like Obama.

he is against the military complex.

he is for the constitution and he is the only one ho does not hurting the constitution.

for example you do have the right to own Weapons (not Guns this means NUCLEAR WEAPONS)

if everyone do have a personal "Peace Maker" Weapon the freedom is saved for all times!

the military complex life only because they build useless weapons. only Nuclear Weapons are effective and this makes it cheap but with cheap weapons the military complex die.

in this meaning its important to give the IRAN nuclear weapons because this save the Peace for a long time!

no weapons do not start wars human starts wars but a nuclear weapon always end the war(quick and cheap).

because of this I'm for the American constitution !!!

What we need for the next president is someone that is Black, Jewish AND gay, preferably a post op male to female trans-gender, for no other reason then to watch the psychotic right wingers implode.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    even not for a black jewish gay because: the act count
    and he just don't act like Hitler.
    he is against the FED debt money system.
    he is against war.
    he is for a good national isolation (but open for trading)
    he is for freedom
    he is not like Hitler or Bush
    he is not a liar like Obama.
    he is against the military complex.
    he is for the constitution and he is the only one ho does not hurting the constitution.
    for example you do have the right to own Weapons (not Guns this means NUCLEAR WEAPONS)
    if everyone do have a personal "Peace Maker" Weapon the freedom is saved for all times!
    the military complex life only because they build useless weapons. only Nuclear Weapons are effective and this makes it cheap but with cheap weapons the military complex die.
    in this meaning its important to give the IRAN nuclear weapons because this save the Peace for a long time!
    no weapons do not start wars human starts wars but a nuclear weapon always end the war(quick and cheap).
    because of this I'm for the American constitution !!!
    Most people on earth aren't responsible enough to be left alone with a gold fish and you think they should have a high maintenance weapon like a Davey Crockett pocket nuke so they can take out half the town?

Ah yes, we can somehow survive as a nation without jobs because we gave them all to china, can't tax the companies to bring them back since that would be anti-business, can't take them back by force, we gave all our good stuff away and the companies are now allowed to have their own mercenary military forces.

Sure, end the wars. But what happens in the power vacuum? Do we kick back and watch the entire middle east get glassed because we gave them all nukes and many of them are dumb enough to use them?

Like it or not, there a WW1 shitstorm brewing right now, if we pass out nukes and leave someone is gonna kill poor old Franz again and kickoff a whole new level of clusterfucked, the likes of which the wold has never known.

Tell me where Obama lied? And it had better not be one of those things where the republicans and "Blue Dog"/"Dixiecrat" democrats in name only shot down what he put forth without even reading it. Personally I think Obama needs to grow a pair, but I can't think of any place he's lied thus far.

No, I didn't even vote for Obama, prolly won't this time either, but then it's a well known secret that the republicans have been stealing their elections. Hell, they've even committed treason to win, just look up the tapes that the feds forgot to erase where Nixon sabotaged the peace talks between the Vietnamese so he could win the election. They where released to the library of congress last summer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonFC View Post
    I still say he was born in Kenya.
    I strongly support this.

Ron Paul can slam revolving doors.

Why would Paul want to move to another country that's going to become a toilet? He's trying to promote liberties in a country where they used to care so why go where they don't at all?