Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 175

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

  1. #41

    Default

    Hey Qey,

    it indeedly pleases me to death that especially YOU are able to comprehend the good "old" german language, as you already told it's usually quite hard to own the abilities to say so..

    Furthermore i just wanted to ask why the hell you wanna provide the so-called "unlimited pain for the victim" And you are right, my first though that came to my mind was like "Whooooot the hell? What's this statement supposed to mean?" Therefore an detailed explanation of this (I hope so) metaphor would be intrinsically AWESOME and you can believe me, that particularly me would appreciate to receive some valuable and honorable information from the source. Trust me bro, you will not rue it!

    Sadly it is genuinely a fictitious title from also a fictitious fraternity of warm brothers rather than cold warriors! ;-) Naaah, get it? Think about the old times, when the gumboots were still made of wood and black holes were spotted everywhere above the globe and beyond humanity, this is the age I'm talking 'bout, I told ya!

    In addition to that my farewell was simply a neologism, which i intentionally invented for you, but your remarkable interpretation doesn't even closely lack of credibility and inferability, so for today there's regrettably nothing i could complain myself about!

    Have a nice day!

    Sincerely yours

    Ice cold KILLA
    Remember me! I'm the one who possesses a reciprocal agreement with the cusp, so my credibility is avouched.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Hey Qey,

    it indeedly pleases me to death that especially YOU are able to comprehend the good "old" german language,
    First of all I'm a German. second I'm not stupid and in the end i only do have writing problems not "verbal" problems. My verbal note in German at school was always 1.0(very good)
    I'm also much better in English if you only count verbal believe it or not I already had 1.0 grade "verbal" in English in a middle-class evening school and i was the only one with 1.0 in this school at this year.
    why the others fail to get a "very good" simple they read the text from a letter or they fall back to german language or they speak all wrong in sounding.
    1 girl also get a 1.0 but she really sound awesome but then I've mentioned that someone reads from a sheet can not get a very good 1.0.
    that girl was pissed she hated me for that LOL

    and hey you can prove it with google to use the german google ans search for pictures with the words i do the same to be sure!


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    as you already told it's usually quite hard to own the abilities to say so..
    its only hard for me because I'm a Swabian and your slang is Bavarian!
    but its German slang anyway!


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Furthermore i just wanted to ask why the hell you wanna provide the so-called "unlimited pain for the victim"
    man the meaning dosn't mean they do it in REAL its a JOKE!

    its a nasty german joke! its like saying: If i do this then uhhhh hard!! but i just kidding.



    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    And you are right, my first though that came to my mind was like "Whooooot the hell? What's this statement supposed to mean?"
    yes sure most non germans don't have any clue about german "slang"

    the best way to get it is think about a US- Afro-American-black calling his brothers niggers and his sisters sluts and his mum wore.

    German Bavarian is the same way "Geiles saumadel" means: uuuhh you dirty swine sexy slut .

    so please don't get the Bavarian slang to serious in fact and compared to the USA: its a black man talking: nigger rap


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Therefore an detailed explanation of this (I hope so) metaphor would be intrinsically AWESOME and you can believe me, that particularly me would appreciate to receive some valuable and honorable information from the source. Trust me bro, you will not rue it!
    sure i try to help you. what metaphor you you mean? ""Tschüssge Schwuffge Gübbsche "" or the german video i posted?
    "Tschüs" is a Swabian and Bavarian salute source: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsch%C3%BCs
    maybe "schwuffge" you write it wrong maybe its "Schwuge" and this means in german slang: schwuchtel / homo gay man http://www.google.de/#hl=de&sa=X&ei=...iw=960&bih=531
    Gübbsche maybe this sounds like : Küsschen http://www.google.de/#hl=de&sa=X&ei=...iw=960&bih=531
    its hart because you write it complete wrong..

    or maybe you mean a different metaphor just show me the text.


    Sadly it is genuinely a fictitious title from also a fictitious fraternity of warm brothers rather than cold warriors! ;-) Naaah, get it? Think about the old times, when the gumboots were still made of wood and black holes were spotted everywhere above the globe and beyond humanity, this is the age I'm talking 'bout, I told ya!

    you really mean the homo gay salute ????

    you really write it wrong... your warm brother version is this: Tschüss Schwuge Küsschen


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    In addition to that my farewell was simply a neologism, which i intentionally invented for you,
    aah ok-- i translate it into 2 valid versions: Tschüss dufte Hüpsche or the gay version : Tschüss Schwuge Küsschen.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    but your remarkable interpretation doesn't even closely lack of credibility and inferability, so for today there's regrettably nothing i could complain myself about!
    haha ok.. nice.. now you get a second good bye version for warm brothers... "Tschüss Schwuge Küsschen."

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Have a nice day!
    Sincerely yours
    '

    yes nice thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Ice cold KILLA
    Remember me! I'm the one who possesses a reciprocal agreement with the cusp, so my credibility is avouched.
    hi ice cold KILLA.

    i can not unterstand your word: "cusp"

    Wikipedia about this:
    """
    Cusp may refer to:

    Beach cusps, a pointed and regular arc pattern of the shoreline at the beach
    Behavioral cusp (psychology) an important behavior change with far reaching consequences
    Cusp catastrophe
    Cusp (astrology), a boundary between zodiac signs and houses
    Cusp (dentistry), a pointed structure on a cuspid, premolar, or molar
    Cusp (singularity), (geometry and astrophysics) a singular point of a curve
    Cusp form in modular form theory
    Cusp (novel), a science fiction story by Robert A. Metzger
    Cusps of heart valves, leaflets of a heart valve
    Cuspidal representation, a generalization of cusp forms in the theory of automorphic representations
    CUSP (Project), Carleton University Simulator Project
    """

    sure i will remember you ice cold KILLA

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    101

    Default One of my favorite hobbies

    .. is browsing the Phoronix forums, reading the thread titles and guessing which ones were opened by Qaridarium..

    It helps build my self esteem, because I'm always right.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default


  5. #45

    Exclamation You Might Be A Ron Paul Supporter If…

    You Might Be A Ron Paul Supporter If…

    1. You’ve never researched Ron Paul’s voting record.

    2. You think it’s OK for businesses to discriminate against people based on their race, since Ron Paul thinks the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional.

    3. You’re a supporter of the white supremacist organization StormFront.org, which has repeatedly endorsed and stated their support for Ron Paul.

    4. You don’t care that Ron Paul was the ONLY congressman who voted against granting subpoena power to the independent panel responsible for investigating the BP oil spill.

    5. You don’t like clean air and water, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the EPA.

    6. You don’t want to have a safety net in place, in case your house is destroyed by a tornado, hurricane, or some other natural disaster, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate FEMA.

    7. You think all schools should be private, and that you should have to pay for your children to get an education, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the Department of Education.

    8. You think corporations should be allowed to do whatever they want, because Ron Paul wants to eliminate all regulations on corporations.

    9. You are anti-choice, since Ron Paul believes that states should have the right to take away a woman’s choice over what she does with her body.

    10. You support segregation, since Ron Paul doesn’t think schools should be forced to allow attendance based on race or ethnic background.

    11. You support guns on airplanes, since Ron Paul thinks that 9/11 could have been prevented, if citizens were allowed to carry guns on airplanes.

    12. You oppose equality for LGBT people, since Ron Paul doesn’t think the federal government should guarantee equal protection under the law for our LGBT brothers and sisters.

    13. You don’t have a problem with people carrying guns near schools, since Ron Paul want to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act.

    14. You oppose same-sex marriage, since Ron Paul was an original co-sponsor of the Marriage Protection Act in the House of Representatives, in 2004.

    15. You don’t like having a good relationship with other countries around the world, since Ron Paul wants the United States to pull out of the United Nations.

    16. You think the middle-class should have a higher tax burden than the wealthy, since Ron Paul’s tax plan would disproportionately favor the rich.

    17. You want a President who would make more unilateral decisions and undo more progress in this country than George W. Bush could have ever hoped to accomplish.

    18. You think that poor students shouldn’t be allowed to go to college, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate federal student loans.

    19. You believe crazy conspiracy theories about globalization, and that the Zionists are trying to take over the world.

    20. You think the 10th Amendment is the most important part of the Bill of Rights, even though it’s last on the list.

    21. You’re mad at Obama because you believed him when he said he would end the war immediately, and he didn’t because he didn’t have the support of congress, but you believe Ron Paul could get it done immediately.

    22. You think Ron Paul is leading a revolution, despite the fact that he hasn’t won a single primary.



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You Might Be A Ron Paul Supporter If…

    1. You’ve never researched Ron Paul’s voting record.
    we are dealing with the future not the past.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    2. You think it’s OK for businesses to discriminate against people based on their race,
    I think you can't quote any ron paul writing or speech with this sentence.

    But in the real world they do it anyway IQ tests for example they only hire people if they get a high IQ result.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
    this means they already prefer Asiatics over Europeans and Europeans over afro people.
    they just do it even if they claim they don't do it.

    if your company search a high IQ human you also discriminate womans because if you only count very high IQ humans the womans only do have a market share of 5%

    in the end the act count and you can't make an example for ron paul do discriminate races.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    since Ron Paul thinks the Civil Rights Act is unconstitutional.
    there is a high chance that ron paul is right about the civil right act.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    3. You’re a supporter of the white supremacist organization StormFront.org, which has repeatedly endorsed and stated their support for Ron Paul.
    Thier support for Ron Paul???? LOL you are kidding it just dosn't matter.

    black people also support ron paul so they are nazis to?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    4. You don’t care that Ron Paul was the ONLY congressman who voted against granting subpoena power to the independent panel responsible for investigating the BP oil spill.
    the stupid people only do have a right for an Oil spill free world if they: drive an electric car, using only natural hemp instead of plastic , and no use of any oil products for example house heating with wood.

    if the people drive burning engine driven cars and use plastic oil based products they get what they hope to get!

    i'm only sorry for the electric car users. this means i vote for BP compensation only for electric car users and natural hemp supporters.

    the rest should die very fast!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    5. You don’t like clean air and water, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the EPA.
    LOL you are kidding. for example: studies in germany show "grüne plakette" means micro carbon filters are complete useless. also the EPA only supports the car industrie because they can sell new cars they do the same in europe over 30 years now.
    I'm 100% GREEN in my mind and i tell you this fact: building a new car pollute the earth more than driving a old rusty shit car!
    The Obsolescence to support the commercial is the biggest Polluter on earth and thge EPA is only a part of the Obsolescence program!

    the only way really helps is: make internal combustion engine against the LAW and go for electric car only! and make any use of fossil Carbones against the LAW! and go for very fast growing HEMP only!

    the only true way to clean the air is: spay water and plant more trees
    the only way to clean water is: use more water to dilute the dirty water and push oxygen into the water so the nature means bacteria can do there job.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    6. You don’t want to have a safety net in place, in case your house is destroyed by a tornado, hurricane, or some other natural disaster, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate FEMA.
    he is right because: US American houses are build like Barby child houses.

    if i compare it to my GERMAN house the US ones are just jokes !

    Massive reinforced concrete socket with massive reinforced concrete ground walls with Stone walls and massive reinforced concrete blanket and massive iron shutters with heavy clay bricks on the roof with iron doors build on top on a hill. And Germans use massive screws and not Nails! with massiv stone floors. my house do have 4 different heating systems. (fotovoltaric electric)+ (a natural gas Condensing boiler) +(heat and power generator)+(wood oven).

    Don't mess with the Germans on house building i know germans with 100% autark electric system without need for fuel with a bunker and food storage for years.

    now you get it? Germans don't believe in bullshit like: FEMA

    German Houses are castles compared to the lightweight wood plastic American ones.

    and yes Ron Paul is a German! LOL!


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    7. You think all schools should be private, and that you should have to pay for your children to get an education, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate the Department of Education.
    I'm against ALL Schools! and I'm against teachers ! only computers matters!

    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/13/ed...ess-story.html

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    8. You think corporations should be allowed to do whatever they want, because Ron Paul wants to eliminate all regulations on corporations.
    if i watch the monopole like microsoft then he chance nothing because they already do whatever they want!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    9. You are anti-choice, since Ron Paul believes that states should have the right to take away a woman’s choice over what she does with her body.
    her body? killing here unborn child is not "her body" however here I'm different to ron paul because i vote for the right to randomly killing people by voting them democratic to death.

    it should be go in this way if i want Obama death then i start a signatures collection and if i hit 50% of the people then Police or military shot him.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    10. You support segregation, since Ron Paul doesn’t think schools should be forced to allow attendance based on race or ethnic background.
    in my world there should not be any schools.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    11. You support guns on airplanes, since Ron Paul thinks that 9/11 could have been prevented, if citizens were allowed to carry guns on airplanes.
    he is right! but guns are the wrong word i vote for weapons ! NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    12. You oppose equality for LGBT people, since Ron Paul doesn’t think the federal government should guarantee equal protection under the law for our LGBT brothers and sisters.
    I'm against marriage at all all sexual and relationship should be private only and no public tropic.
    in my world there is no need for equality because heterosexual couple lose all there rights of favoritism to

    This means: if someone fuck with his horse or dog or a death corps in private he do have the same rights like a heterosexual couple.

    this all is not about gay or lesbian its only about the favoritism of heterosexual couple and the best is to end this for ALL!


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    13. You don’t have a problem with people carrying guns near schools, since Ron Paul want to repeal the Gun-Free School Zones Act.
    yes i do support him in the meaning of weapons! not only guns ! means: nuclear weapons!


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    14. You oppose same-sex marriage, since Ron Paul was an original co-sponsor of the Marriage Protection Act in the House of Representatives, in 2004.
    sure if the marriage do not have any favoritism. because I'm against all favoritism of marriages people.

    the lesbians and guys can call there sexual couple: egairram with the same ZERO rights.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    15. You don’t like having a good relationship with other countries around the world, since Ron Paul wants the United States to pull out of the United Nations.
    you are kidding? the UN has nothing to do with good relationships.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    16. You think the middle-class should have a higher tax burden than the wealthy, since Ron Paul’s tax plan would disproportionately favor the rich.
    ending the FED is the same like : expropriation the rich.

    this means his tax plan dosn't matter because the rich lose more than ever!




    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    17. You want a President who would make more unilateral decisions and undo more progress in this country than George W. Bush could have ever hoped to accomplish.
    this is just speculating

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    18. You think that poor students shouldn’t be allowed to go to college, since Ron Paul wants to eliminate federal student loans.
    in my world there is not college at all. remember you talk with a human never allowed to be in a college


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    19. You believe crazy conspiracy theories about globalization, and that the Zionists are trying to take over the world.
    you are kidding right?

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    20. You think the 10th Amendment is the most important part of the Bill of Rights, even though it’s last on the list.
    i'm not a US citizen this means i don'T care.


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    21. You’re mad at Obama because you believed him when he said he would end the war immediately, and he didn’t because he didn’t have the support of congress, but you believe Ron Paul could get it done immediately.
    a true man resigned if he can not deliver what he claimed.


    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    22. You think Ron Paul is leading a revolution, despite the fact that he hasn’t won a single primary.
    a revolution is only a revolution if they start a civil war! and i hope they start a civil war!

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    sure if he don't start a civil war then he should go into a mad house!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,076

    Default Yeah

    Like I said, not at all surprised Q supports Ron Paul.

    Paul really does want to go back to the 18th century in how our country works, and I'll give him points for being genuine, unlike most politicians. But there's a reason our country doesn't work like it did in the 18th century anymore - actually there are hundreds of reasons. Paul would be a disaster - although, to be fair, 99% of what he'd want to do would never pass congress. So in that respect it wouldn't matter so much.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Like I said, not at all surprised Q supports Ron Paul.
    I think i can explain myself for example: he is crying about a college and university and I'm never allowed to be in a college or university this means Ron-Paul supports my point of view 100% cutting all money to college and university is the only solution to end this discrimination!
    Private payed college/university only means: if you have the money then you can do it. there is no discrimination! you can work hard to get the money to go into a college/university then. in my personal example: I'm allowed even if i had the money. This means: Ron Paul is right!

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Paul really does want to go back to the 18th century in how our country works,
    Ron-Paul supports the Internet 100% !!!! and his point of view also support modern money systems like: "Full monetary reform" to kill the Scriptural book money and he is not against system like "Bitcoin" he is against deposit-based fee-money.
    this means you can build a gold-standart-based-bitcoin-like-internet money system with ron paul.

    i don't think in the 18th century people do have Bitcoins and Internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    and I'll give him points for being genuine, unlike most politicians. But there's a reason our country doesn't work like it did in the 18th century anymore - actually there are hundreds of reasons.
    he is the candidate with the most Internet based grassroots work. is more modern than any other candidates.
    he is just not an old "18th century" man.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Paul would be a disaster - although, to be fair, 99% of what he'd want to do would never pass congress. So in that respect it wouldn't matter so much.
    this means all your fears are mischief

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    this means you can build a gold-standart-based-bitcoin-like-internet money system with ron paul.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    just remember there are gold-coins with more than 34g this means ~2300 dollar!

    most whores don't get 2300 dollars for a suck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •