Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Ron-Paul supports the Internet 100% !!!! and his point of view also support modern money systems like: "Full monetary reform" to kill the Scriptural book money and he is not against system like "Bitcoin" he is against deposit-based fee-money.
    this means you can build a gold-standart-based-bitcoin-like-internet money system with ron paul.

i don't think in the 18th century people do have Bitcoins and Internet.
    You misunderstand. I didn't mean Ron Paul wanted to go back to 18th century technology, just 18th century government. The fact that technology and society is so different today is precisely why i don't think 18th century system of government would work.

It's kind of like religious people reading the bible (or other ancient holy texts). Some people are really caught up in taking everything literally, and I generally think they are stupid. It makes more sense to realize that laws that worked 2000 years ago don't necessarily make sense today, even though they made perfect sense at the time. There's no need for women to wonder the desert 3 days every month, anymore, and indoor plumbing isn't bad. Similarly, a lot of the ideas Ron Paul has made sense a couple hundred years ago, but I'm extremely skeptical that they would work today. The US moved away from these ideas for a reason, a long time ago, and a lot of his supporters have forgotten that.

Private payed college/university only means: if you have the money then you can do it. there is no discrimination!
    Really? To not allow people that were born into a poor family to go to college means no discrimination?

you can work hard to get the money to go into a college/university then
    Sure. Working at minimum wage (because you don't have a college degree), which is merely enough to pay rent and eat, will somehow get you into college. Are there some fairies involved in your theory?

Quote Originally Posted by droste View Post
    Really? To not allow people that were born into a poor family to go to college means no discrimination?
    its just not discrimination because you can work hard and earn money and do it later!

in the other way around: I'm not allowed to be in a college or university and I DO HAVE THE MONEY and the intelligence!!

we do have a 100% Government driven system in Germany and one is for sure they discriminate Millions like me!

Sure. Working at minimum wage (because you don't have a college degree), which is merely enough to pay rent and eat, will somehow get you into college. Are there some fairies involved in your theory?
    this is just wrong if you are intelligence you can do artwork and sell it high-priced and you can do other high intelligence stuff to earn a lot of money.

if you do have the intelligence to make money you are valid to be in a college!

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    You misunderstand. I didn't mean Ron Paul wanted to go back to 18th century technology, just 18th century government. The fact that technology and society is so different today is precisely why i don't think 18th century system of government would work.

It's kind of like religious people reading the bible (or other ancient holy texts). Some people are really caught up in taking everything literally, and I generally think they are stupid. It makes more sense to realize that laws that worked 2000 years ago don't necessarily make sense today, even though they made perfect sense at the time. There's no need for women to wonder the desert 3 days every month, anymore, and indoor plumbing isn't bad. Similarly, a lot of the ideas Ron Paul has made sense a couple hundred years ago, but I'm extremely skeptical that they would work today. The US moved away from these ideas for a reason, a long time ago, and a lot of his supporters have forgotten that.
    i wish you are the same hypocritical against the other candidates to.

Ron Paul isn't a bad guy only because you think he is outdated in his mind.

its just not discrimination because you can work hard and earn money and do it later!

in the other way around: I'm not allowed to be in a college or university and I DO HAVE THE MONEY and the intelligence!!

we do have a 100% Government driven system in Germany and one is for sure they discriminate Millions like me!
    If you have everything you need to go to college what stops you from going to do it? I never heard that anyone is not allowed to study (if he has the needed school degree).

this is just wrong if you are intelligence you can do artwork and sell it high-priced and you can do other high intelligence stuff to earn a lot of money.

if you do have the intelligence to make money you are valid to be in a college!
    Every intelligent person in the world is automatically a master in arts or another field that will create high-priced output? Do you know how many people go to colleges/universities? Not everybody is a genius especially not in a field where you can get much money without a degree.
    And if you are so intelligent and so skilled that you get your money from arts why do you even need to go to college? Just read some books they have the same information. You go to college to proof that you have knowledge in a field to get a job and make money not the other way around. If you don't need the job/money you can learn everything by yourself and live a happy life.

If you have everything you need to go to college what stops you from going to do it?
    discrimination of handicapped. and this only exist in Bavaria and Swabia. in all other places in Germany there isn't a discrimination of my handicap.
    its possible if i leave my home and go to another place in Germany to get rip of this sick Laws.

I never heard that anyone is not allowed to study (if he has the needed school degree).
    because of my handicap i never get the needed school degree in Bavaria or Swabia.
    they kicked me from the evening school with a Total average school note: 2.6 because of this discrimination LAW.

i can scan my school report if you want.
    this law only exist in Bavaria and Swabia.

your good school note doesn't matter if you have a handicap.

Every intelligent person in the world is automatically a master in arts or another field that will create high-priced output?
    yes because "Intelligence" is a gift. and this is a fild create high income.

Do you know how many people go to colleges/universities?
    this doesn't matter its just discrimination!

Not everybody is a genius especially not in a field where you can get much money without a degree.
    then your degree is just FAKE! if a degree is the only what brings you money then you are just a piece of shit!

And if you are so intelligent and so skilled that you get your money from arts why do you even need to go to college?
    this is also not the question. i personally just don't need money. the question is why i should support a sick discrimination system?

Just read some books they have the same information.
    i never had any problems with reading books or getting informations in fact i do have to much knowledge in to many tropics but all this doesn't matter.

in my last try i was the leading school member in 6 of 10 total teaching subjects (Physics, chemistry, biology, community, economics, religion,) I outperform even my teachers in: (community, economics, religion,)

in fact knowledge doesn't matter! performance doesn't matter!

You go to college to proof that you have knowledge in a field to get a job and make money not the other way around. If you don't need the job/money you can learn everything by yourself and live a happy life.
    you just talk bullshit!

its possible if i leave my home and go to another place in Germany to get rip of this sick Laws.

because of my handicap i never get the needed school degree in Bavaria or Swabia.
    they kicked me from the evening school with a Total average school note: 2.6 because of this discrimination LAW.

i can scan my school report if you want.
    this law only exist in Bavaria and Swabia.

your good school note doesn't matter if you have a handicap.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble in this part of Germany but there are alternatives without leaving your home:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=fernuni

[...] then your degree is just FAKE! if a degree is the only what brings you money then you are just a piece of shit! [...] you just talk bullshit!
    Due to your switch from arguments to name calling without even knowing anything of me, I'm not going to answer you again.

I'm sorry to hear that you have trouble in this part of Germany but there are alternatives without leaving your home:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=fernuni
    this don't work without leaving your homeland and if i do this in my homeland Swabian the discrimination law hit me again. I know this very good because i already try this distance school for "College school"
    and the discrimination law is: at all times blocking clause (hauptfach-sperrklausel)

now try this with Dyslexia+Dyscalculia (its just impossible)

however i drop the distance school because of my illness.

Due to your switch from arguments to name calling without even knowing anything of me, I'm not going to answer you again.
    its not my fault if you talk bullshit. just get the fact College+University is just discrimination of Dyslexia+Dyscalculia people.

and i promise you a college degree and University degree is just a toiled paper full of shit!

because: its only based on discrimination!

its not my fault if you talk bullshit. just get the fact College+University is just discrimination of Dyslexia+Dyscalculia people.

and i promise you a college degree and University degree is just a toiled paper full of shit!

because: its only based on discrimination!
    Q, I'm sorry you aren't able to attend local colleges, but i thought you were supporting Ron Paul for US president, not German.

In the US, anyone is able to attend their college of choice (except, that colleges are free to turn down people who don't meet their admission requirements). Ron Paul wouldn't change any of that in the slightest. In fact, I suspect he would make it easier for the colleges to discriminate and reject whomever they wanted to, because he doesn't think the government should be involved in telling colleges that they have to accept someone.

Electing Ron Paul in the US means more college discrimination, not less.

Oh, and I don't think Ron Paul is a bad person, by the way. Just misguided, which is why i won't be voting for him. Actually, I think he's quite sincere which probably puts him a notch above most other politicians on the "good guy" meter.
    Last edited by smitty3268; 02-20-2012 at 08:40 PM.

The system of College and University is: If a human does not fit into there definition of "Human" then they just push him to suicide by making sure he do not get a good job and he can not work as a Teacher or Professor or scientist.

this is just Mental-Hygiene-Nazi-Fascism

College=Mental-Hygiene-Nazi-Fascism
    University=Mental-Hygiene-Nazi-Fascism