Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 175

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Q, I'm sorry you aren't able to attend local colleges,
    why i should believe your "sorry" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    but i thought you were supporting Ron Paul for US president, not German.
    a german think as a german... but sure maybe i should support another US president in the hope he start a nuclear war against the Mental-Hygiene-Nazi Germany!

    Santorum for president!!!! i'm sure he start a nuclear war against nazi Germany Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    In the US, anyone is able to attend their college of choice (except, that colleges are free to turn down people who don't meet their admission requirements). Ron Paul wouldn't change any of that in the slightest. In fact, I suspect he would make it easier for the colleges to discriminate and reject whomever they wanted to, because he doesn't think the government should be involved in telling colleges that they have to accept someone.
    i think all colleges and universities work in the same way if you don't fit into there picture of a human then they drop you.

    the Best what a Government can do is: make sure no College and no University get any money from the Gov!

    is this point Ron Paul is 100% right!

    only a economic war with money helps against mental-hygiene-Fascism of the Colleges and Universities.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Electing Ron Paul in the US means more college discrimination, not less.
    i know you mean it in the other way around but i hope they start to discriminate colleges!

    only a economic war against this disease help i vote for 500% TAX on any college and university costs.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Oh, and I don't think Ron Paul is a bad person, by the way. Just misguided, which is why i won't be voting for him. Actually, I think he's quite sincere which probably puts him a notch above most other politicians on the "good guy" meter.
    sure don't vote for him. you are free to do so.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Let me put it this way, Q:

    Current US system:
    Private colleges aren't funded directly by the government, although students can get loans they are free to spend anywhere.
    Public colleges are publicly funded, and students can get loans they are free to spend anywhere.
    The government ensures that colleges aren't allowed to discriminate on many different factors, such as age, race, sex, etc.

    US system after Ron Paul:
    All colleges are now private, students can get no loans to attend meaning a large number of poor students are discriminated against.
    The government allows colleges to discriminate on whatever criteria they want, meaning they can say no black people, or no people with Dyslexia.

    I fail to see how you could consider the new Ron Paul system better if you want less discrimination. It's only better if you feel people (and colleges) should have the right to discriminate on whatever terms they want. Ron Paul is in FAVOR of discrimination, not against it. Or rather, in favor of allowing others to discriminate.

    I suppose maybe your argument here is that you just want as many other people out there to suffer discrimination like you do - a form of schadenfreude, or however you germans spell it. I'd rather fix the system to have less discrimination in it, rather than more.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Let me put it this way, Q:

    Current US system:
    Private colleges aren't funded directly by the government, although students can get loans they are free to spend anywhere.
    Public colleges are publicly funded, and students can get loans they are free to spend anywhere.
    The government ensures that colleges aren't allowed to discriminate on many different factors, such as age, race, sex, etc.

    US system after Ron Paul:
    All colleges are now private, students can get no loans to attend meaning a large number of poor students are discriminated against.
    The government allows colleges to discriminate on whatever criteria they want, meaning they can say no black people, or no people with Dyslexia.

    I fail to see how you could consider the new Ron Paul system better if you want less discrimination. It's only better if you feel people (and colleges) should have the right to discriminate on whatever terms they want. Ron Paul is in FAVOR of discrimination, not against it. Or rather, in favor of allowing others to discriminate.

    I suppose maybe your argument here is that you just want as many other people out there to suffer discrimination like you do - a form of schadenfreude, or however you germans spell it. I'd rather fix the system to have less discrimination in it, rather than more.
    You really don'T get it. ALL colleges and universities should die! But you can't burn it with fire. You only can stop all GOV money goes into this bad system!

    College and Universities are not a education system they are selection systems!

    Because they don't guarantee Performance by good education. They guarantee performance by good selection!

    This is just bad! Free Internet for all people and free computers for all people are much better education. Government money should go into a good education system not in a bad one like Colleges and Universities!

    In more dramatic words for you: they should burn colleges and Universities with FIRE! yes maybe to hard but cutting ALL money is the first step!

    Because of this i support Ron Paul!
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-20-2012 at 10:29 PM.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,073

    Default Wow

    Ok, um, i guess i understand now.

    I think you're INSANE, but i understand the argument you're making at least.

    Edit: Ron Paul wouldn't bring about the end of the university system, either - just public ones. The private ones would go on, and wouldn't be replaced by anything else. Ron Paul would be just as against giving everyone a free computer + internet as he would college loans. It would be the same system, but more exclusive while the huddled masses just got along without higher education.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Ok, um, i guess i understand now.

    I think you're INSANE, but i understand the argument you're making at least.
    just check your Logic and your Rationality if you understand now and if you understand my argument then I'm not INSANE! then YOU ARE INSANE!

    just check this facts:

    Library=education
    Wikipedia=education
    Internet=education
    Books=education
    Even the Bible or Koran(the books not the religion)=education

    College=selection
    University=selection
    school=selection

    if its not a selection then there are no marks/grades and no blocking
    you have to be good at school in marks to go to the college and you have to be good at college means good marks to go to the university.
    in germany its even harder there is no school there are 3 different schools basic (hauptschule) mid (realschule) and high (gymasium) this means if you get good marks in the 4. school year you go to the gymasium. Bad marks in the 4. year go to the basic (hauptschule) school but they also do selection if you are a man/woman and Rich/poor and nativ/immigrant and so one and so one.

    in germany there are only 1 different school without selection: Waldorf education there are no marks and no selection only education.


    but for general YOU ARE INSANE! and i can explain my position with 100% Logic and 100% rationality!
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 02-20-2012 at 11:50 PM.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Edit: Ron Paul wouldn't bring about the end of the university system,
    only because he is : Liberal

    Liberalism means: shit and wrong and bad stuff can go one.

    Communism means: shit and wrong and bad stuff ends by force.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    either - just public ones.
    The private ones would go on,
    I'm not a Communist shit and wrong and bad can go one in PRIVAT! but not payed by the Government!

    Education should be payed by Government but government should not support (NAZI) selection!

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    and wouldn't be replaced by anything else. Ron Paul would be just as against giving everyone a free computer + internet as he would college loans. It would be the same system, but more exclusive while the huddled masses just got along without higher education.
    Ron Paul supports the Internet 100% ! his movement is organized over the Internet!

    maybe he thinks free internet and free computers are communism but he is still the closest to my point of view!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    I think you're INSANE
    there are Waldorf education everywere in the USA right? NOT!

    i think Waldorf education is a private school from good old Germany exported to worldwide

    but "Private" this means only German-Ron Paul is right!

    now you vote for Ron Paul because he is the only arming up against Goverment-NAZI-selection ?

    I'm selected to the garbage because of your Goverment-NAZI-selection !

    back in the 3. Reich 1940 I'm sure they select me to the KZ death camps because I'm mentally retarded.

    and you vote to an school/college/university system select me to the garbage the best way to push mentally retarded people like me into suicide!

    (Irony)you are really a hero by not voting for Ron Paul(/Irony)

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    76

    Default

    As much as I like Ron Paul, I have to agree with smitty3268 here.
    Charlemagne was a "messiah" for what he did to schools.
    You are right, it's not a must, and not everyone needs it, and YES they are bad things in the system.
    BUT, they are still VERY useful to a lot of us...

    I am no genius, I cannot learn only from books... It's just not possible for me... My high school math teacher learned math reading books he found trashed in the street... but not me...
    It is not because a system is flawed that we should get rid of it... (and I wouldn't judge one when you have so strong emotions tied to it...)

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geearf View Post
    As much as I like Ron Paul, I have to agree with smitty3268 here.
    Charlemagne was a "messiah" for what he did to schools.
    You are right, it's not a must, and not everyone needs it, and YES they are bad things in the system.
    BUT, they are still VERY useful to a lot of us...

    I am no genius, I cannot learn only from books... It's just not possible for me... My high school math teacher learned math reading books he found trashed in the street... but not me...
    It is not because a system is flawed that we should get rid of it... (and I wouldn't judge one when you have so strong emotions tied to it...)
    the solution is simple : turn all school and colleges and universities to : Waldorf education then we all dance our name letters in happy self-made music after we painted us all together mutually with finger-colors on the hole body naked!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default



    how politics is done in a Democratic system? the answer is easy by vote cheating and election manipulation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •