Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 175

Thread: Ron Paul a German with roots from Hohenzeller for US-Präsident.

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maine_R...2C_February_18

    "Saturday, February 18

    As the Maine GOP caucuses continued on Saturday February 18, The Bangor Daily News and The Portland Press Herald reported the following results:

    Washington County (held in East Machias): Paul 163, Romney 80, Santorum 57, Gingrich 4, Undecided 2;[13][14]
    Danforth (separate caucus in Washington Co.): Romney 6, Paul 4, Santorum 2, Gingrich 1;[14]
    Town of Clinton (Kennebec Co.): Paul 4, Romney 2;[13]
    Eight towns in Hancock County caucusing in Hancock (Gouldsboro, Hancock, Lamoine, Waltham, Sorrento, Sullivan, Winter Harbor and Fletcher’s Landing):[15][16] Paul 41, Santorum 17, Romney 16, Gingrich 9;[17][18]
    Aurora, Amherst, Eastbrook, Franklin, Maria and Osborn (Hancock County) caucusing in Eastbrook:[15][16] Paul 19, Santorum 8, Romney 7, Gingrich 0.[19][18]
    "





    no nothing to watch here move away!

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default "Mitt Romney: I dont know what the Constitution says! Ask Ron Paul"


  3. #73
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default


  4. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    its just not discrimination because you can work hard and earn money and do it later!

    in the other way around: I'm not allowed to be in a college or university and I DO HAVE THE MONEY and the intelligence!!

    we do have a 100% Government driven system in Germany and one is for sure they discriminate Millions like me!



    this is just wrong if you are intelligence you can do artwork and sell it high-priced and you can do other high intelligence stuff to earn a lot of money.

    if you do have the intelligence to make money you are valid to be in a college!
    And thats not the way it works, Under Paul we'd go back to MAXIMUM wage laws, these prevented the poor from moving up period, you could only aspire to stay in the same socioeconomic class you where born in at best.

    There is however still a country on earth that is fully Libertarian, that great great success story is Somalia.

    Oh and back to letting anyone have a WMD This is Munich if the smallest nuke ever tested was used, everyone inside the green circle will be dead within a month http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?l...&zm=16&kt=0.02 There was a reason it was never mass produced, it was the size of a US football/handegg/rugby ball and designed to be launched from an RPG/Bazooka or fired from an mobile artillery canon, in both instances it proved to be a suicide weapon as the guy who launched it would be caught up in the green circle at best.

    So Qaridarium you should really lay off the jenkum.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    And thats not the way it works, Under Paul we'd go back to MAXIMUM wage laws, these prevented the poor from moving up period, you could only aspire to stay in the same socioeconomic class you where born in at best.
    i think you just do speculation! because you claim good education is expensive but this is wrong good education is cheap ! just READ WIKIPEDIA FOR FREE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    Oh and back to letting anyone have a WMD This is Munich if the smallest nuke ever tested was used, everyone inside the green circle will be dead within a month http://nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/?l...&zm=16&kt=0.02 There was a reason it was never mass produced, it was the size of a US football/handegg/rugby ball and designed to be launched from an RPG/Bazooka or fired from an mobile artillery canon, in both instances it proved to be a suicide weapon as the guy who launched it would be caught up in the green circle at best.
    uhh is this small you really think 0,02 kilotons is more than 0,044 kilotons conventional bomb?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs



    in facr the Foab blast is more deathly than your nuclear bomb because of the Oxygen suck out of the air.

    German wikipedia compare it to Davy Crockett (USA)

    Davy Crockett (USA) 10 - 20 t TNT Explosion radius: 150 - 200 m

    Foab blas (Russia) 44 t TNT Explosion radius: 300 m

    and its more deatly than your nuclear bomb because: "All living things that survive in the real circuit, the pressure and heat wave, then suffocate from lack of oxygen."

    Lack of oxygen is more deathly than radiation !


    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    So Qaridarium you should really lay off the jenkum.
    " jenkum
    The new way too get high these days.. Take a crap.. and then take ur crap and put it in a bottle.. piss in the bottle and shakes it up.. then put a balloon over the opening of the bottle and sit it out for a day or so.. gases will fill the balloon.. then inhale the gases and get fucked up!
    Nigga 1: Yo nigga.. go take a shit cuz i wanna get high!
    Nigga 2: Wut? u trippin homie..
    Nigga 1: Dude just watch me wiff this jenkum!
    watch this nigga pass out!! "

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jenkum

    Man I'm lost without the urban-dictionary

  6. #76

    Default

    I don't know why I'm feeding the troll...

    Explain to me how and why any Libertarian country wouldn't devolve into Somalia where the only people that aren't starving to death are the war lords and your best job opportunity is attacking passing ships? Because if education is so cheap then why can't people in Somalia get an education? Oh thats right, they have more important things to do all day, like find drinkable water and something to eat.

    True, but you can't put a fuel-air bomb in a suitcase that can do that, I intentionally picked the smallest nuke, the Tsar Bomba was 52 Megatons, they had plans for a 1Gigaton version of it but realized how unuseful something that powerful would be, let alone the fact that a fuel-air bomb doesn't poison the land until near enough the end of time.

    Furthermore, do you have any idea how radioactive materials work? You seem to due to your loathing of nuclear power in previous posts, you should know that something as commonly leaked from plants as Tritium may only have a half-life of only 12 years, but takes over 100 years to become completely inert and it's nothing compared to the heavier elements released by a nuclear bomb.

    You have a massive comprehension failure, you've proven this over and over again to the point that you have to just be straight up trolling to the point that you are causing aneurysms due to your failed logic.

    I seriously don't know why you haven't been banned, it's possibly because Larabel is himself a troll for profit.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    I don't know why I'm feeding the troll...
    maybe because you like to Troll?


    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    Explain to me how and why any Libertarian country wouldn't devolve into Somalia where the only people that aren't starving to death are the war lords and your best job opportunity is attacking passing ships? Because if education is so cheap then why can't people in Somalia get an education? Oh thats right, they have more important things to do all day, like find drinkable water and something to eat.
    this is just urban myth and you can disprove it with simple words and pure logic.

    If they do not have drinkable water then they are death and if they don't do have something to eat then they are death but they are alive for more than 20 000 years
    now you claim they are alive but they don't have time but tell my why they have time for Voodoo Religion? and Voodoo rituals ? and if they are already Christians or Moslem's why do they have time for Christ/Moslem's Religion and Christ/Moslem's Rituals?
    Why they do have time for Music and Art ? why do they have time to fuck? why do they have time to watch TV?

    you are complete wrong! they don't have a problem with water or food and they don'T have a problem with free time they do have a problem with: Religions like Christ/moslem/voodoo and stuff like there Art and there Music and watch TV.

    you are just complete wrong! they only don't have time for education because they don't want it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    True, but you can't put a fuel-air bomb in a suitcase that can do that, I intentionally picked the smallest nuke, the Tsar Bomba was 52 Megatons, they had plans for a 1Gigaton version of it but realized how unuseful something that powerful would be, let alone the fact that a fuel-air bomb doesn't poison the land until near enough the end of time.
    Tsar isn't a atomsplitting bomb its a fusion bomb also the radiation is very low its 97% cleaner than a atom-splitting bomb also the time for the radiation is very short less than 100 years.

    it does sound huge but it isn't any virus/bacteria can outperform a Tsar bomb.

    "they had plans for a 1Gigaton version"

    this is just wrong the biggest plan was 150 megatons but they drop it because the 4phase to get this performance was uran/plutonium based and the radiation fallout would be much more this means its less clean.

    "let alone the fact that a fuel-air bomb doesn't poison the land until near enough the end of time."

    you can do the same very easy without any nuclear bomb. GB Gruinard Island prove this http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gruinard_Island

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    Furthermore, do you have any idea how radioactive materials work? You seem to due to your loathing of nuclear power in previous posts, you should know that something as commonly leaked from plants as Tritium may only have a half-life of only 12 years, but takes over 100 years to become completely inert and it's nothing compared to the heavier elements released by a nuclear bomb.
    i think i know more than i need about nuclear bombs. calling a weapon deathly is just stupid its the sense of a weapon to be deathly. in this fact yes nuclear weapons are very good weapons.

    but there are other good weapons to!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kivada View Post
    You have a massive comprehension failure, you've proven this over and over again to the point that you have to just be straight up trolling to the point that you are causing aneurysms due to your failed logic.

    I seriously don't know why you haven't been banned, it's possibly because Larabel is himself a troll for profit.
    you are free to ask him personally.

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default


  9. #79
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Ron Paul and Nigel Farage are the only good politicians right now. Well, of the big names. I discovered a lot of Europeans have never heard of Paul.

    Anyway, this made me laugh!:

    http://www.thelocal.de/national/20120223-40935.html

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    Ron Paul and Nigel Farage are the only good politicians right now. Well, of the big names. I discovered a lot of Europeans have never heard of Paul.
    not only Europeans even the USA!!! the mainstream media really hate him amd don't send any ron paul informations.

    "MEDIA BLACK OUT" the mainstream media always blackout if he wins a argument.

    this is really a phenomenon if you need to know were ron paul is a stranger or wrong watch the mainstream media but in all other situations he is just right.

    only the internet show the True Ron Paul:

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    anyway ron paul is also a german next time he is also called Adolf Hitler only because he will end the FED!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •