Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 89

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I know that shop, but I cannot eat each day only honey + oil, thats a bit disgusting and shurly unhealthy if you only it such stuff.
    you are right but! but! anybody can sell supermarket food on bitmit.net

    so if you really have the interesst to life euro free other people can do this job for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    because you will shurely have transit costs, also if you change a official-non-money into a official money it counts as income.
    you can transit with privat people. and you can do this cash on hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    So and the social system here, takes for the poor people the biggest percentage of taxes. so a rich guy pays 45% maybe with rich-people-tax (from the stuff that floets offical) and from me (Arbeitslosengeld 2) they would after 100 euros that goes free take 80% of all the money. So its totaly unlogical to work a bit in this system, you have to get 1000,- better 1500,- Euros after tax fulltime to make sense, working some small projects and do that legaly is totaly stupid, and especialy do that as independent contractor with rish of not getting all the time the same money is totaly stupid, you have to pay at least your health care for your selth you have to pay that double, so you have to at least earn 1500,- Euro before tax to have a small amount more money than with earning 0 euro.
    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Its a system that does on purpose or just on bad design prevent people from working. So the choices you have if you dont can or want to earn 1500-2500,- Euro each month and work full time as independet man with all the risk, but want to work a bit you have to use bitcoins or some sort of Local Exchange Trading Systems or Schemes or working illigal. Again we should fast lower the stupid work-taxes (since when do we make high taxes on stuff we have to less and want more of) and completly get all the income from consume taxes especialy for our social system, because here we have a totaly stupid system the rich people get more money from that system but they pay in % less money to this systems, totaly stupid uneven system.
    i think Politics is out of the question here.

    bitcoin is not about the politics bitcoins is about freedom.

    illegal how cares?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    We also would have better competition system, so a german product has exactly the same amount of social costs in it like a produkt from china. So we could maybe not be cheaper but nearly produce at the same prices and maybe there and there with better quality, we would not have like now often have extremely more expensive products that only rich people could buy.
    if rich people but it were is the problem? not all humans need a porsche to drive to the supermarket.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    And yes if nobody pays taxes there is no tax-free money part in our income because you pay the taxes only when you buy stuff, so we need the basic income grant as replacement for the tax-free basic income right.
    you are right here and i vote for this !

  2. #32

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    no not turkey but all the other enemies around :Mediterranean Sea

    Or you think Muslim nations like Egypt or Libya are the friends of Europe?
    they don't share ideological stuff like freedom of speech or free choose of religion or a religion free government.
    You are the proof that racists are generally stupid people. And yes you are a defintly stupid and racist. I'm surprised that Michael hasn't banned you yet. You are turning this forum into a stormfront like website.


  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    [...]

    this is true! but i'm sure the germans will save the greece people.
    Germany has also huge debts like most European countries, and also US has huge debt (even higher than the worlds GDP ) . I wonder which country will be left to rescue Germany in 2 or 3 years

    Only a huge dept cut can help. Iceland was able to rescue themselfes and just refused to be enslaved by huge banks. I doubt a huge dept cut will happen very soon. Huge banks have much more influence on the EU governments than the people
    Last edited by Fenrin; 03-01-2012 at 03:02 PM.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I am angree against our political systems
    I'm also angree against our Political system but right now it works for germany.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    And yes this system can only work for some countries not for all, because we have such good ecomeny because we as country sell more to other countries then we buy. Thats just impossible to do for all countries. Thats physical inpossible.
    just check the tropic: "Why is the German economy so successful?"

    if you watch the videos most of them point the export.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    But your brother to give as a example is also not the best idea because only a small amount of people can be successfull as freelancer. And to say someone is successful so each person can be successful is also an invalid statement.
    you don't get it he don't like his job much he makes money on stuff people don't like.

    everybody can be successful in the same way.


    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    We need a basic income grant and at least strong additional fluent (interest-free) money if not such a system as a complete replacement of our current system.
    sure we need a basic income grant. maybe a small one 200-300 but we really need it.

    we also need a full money reform

    maybe a bitcoin like system

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I studied communication and software technics I helped some guys to get their diploma I was one of the best (technicaly) so still I dont get a job I applied shurely 100 times till now had 20-30 interviews so far and noone took me in the end. And that in a country that pays year for year less to their people. It maybe go to hell slower than other countries but thats it. Also the richer here gets each year reacher and the poor people gets more poor each year too.
    why not start your own company?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    So sorry I want not to insult you or something but I think my points are right. Germany cant be a modal for all countries.
    the tropic is not the solution for all the tropic is why germany is successful.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    It should change strongly soon, and with help of the pirate party we maybe get that soon.
    EDIT: we also need to lower our work-taxes we need explizit consume taxes like the sales tax, then the politicals would fight that we are all able to consume more (more wealth) instead of trying to get all people work for 80hours a week to get the taxes there.
    here you are right the pirate party is the right way also yes work taxes are to high.

    but yes we do not need to lower the income tax we also can drive a basic income grant.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You are the proof that racists are generally stupid people.
    just check my racists claims: "freedom of speech " is racist? "free choose of religion" is racist? "religion free government" is racist ?

    you are the proof that people blaming others for racist are most of the time wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    And yes you are a defintly stupid and racist. I'm surprised that Michael hasn't banned you yet. You are turning this forum into a stormfront like website.
    you are to stupid to make a difference between religion and ideologies in general and racism

    I'm not a racist if i point out that Muslims are in there ideologies are not Europeans because the Koran force you to kill unbelievers or transform them to be Muslims.

    a funny point about that is: Muslims tolerant Christians but the Muslims are very selective because they don't tolerant unbelievers they only tolerant Christians because they only believe in 1 good and "jesus" is also a prophet in the Muslim system so they think christians are "muslims" and they only need a upgrade. Muslims don't tolerate religions like Norse mythology or Buddhism because they don't have a god or multiple gods.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    925

    Default

    because I am not a business man, I am a geek and I am fat, so I would have to take big risks and maybe earn not much more I would get from not working. I get ~850,- Euros if you calculate in the health system payments. So to have netto like 1500,- Euro so it would make a difference I would have to earn 2500 brutto. For that money I would have to work at least 60-80 hours you have to have even some place to work you have to pay for at least a small amount...

    That all alone, and then the extremes paperwork you have to make and if you make there a mistake you can blow your head off.

    That all makes no sense at all. Maybe if I find the right people I do it with somebody together but I hate to maskade me as a series business man and sell stuff I am not even good enough to sell myself to a company, why would they pay me money to get some service.

    Just all to risky and to much paperwork, and work also, I cannot just work 10-20 hours in a week and earn that money additionaly they like I said calculate 80% of the money against my social money, thats not worth to start, become a rich workaholic that makes much money and the only live-goal is the carrier is one way the other is what I do, between them there are only retardet options like working much time to get 20% of the money rofl.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    because I am not a business man, I am a geek and I am fat,
    i'm a geek and I'm fat to?

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    so I would have to take big risks and maybe earn not much more I would get from not working. I get ~850,- Euros if you calculate in the health system payments. So to have netto like 1500,- Euro so it would make a difference I would have to earn 2500 brutto. For that money I would have to work at least 60-80 hours you have to have even some place to work you have to pay for at least a small amount...
    That all alone, and then the extremes paperwork you have to make and if you make there a mistake you can blow your head off.
    in personal experience is being a freelancer are the paperwork less being.
    all other ways to go are more paperwork for example harz4 or mini jobs or job.
    if you do it right you can drive a company with maybe 30 papers a year.

    and i don't understand your understanding about work in hours i don't work in hours i do have maintenance contracts most of the time i earn money without work.

    and hey you are wrong about the paperwork.
    small companies can make a tax declaration in 4-5 dinA4 papers.

    you can come visit me then we make up my companies tax return then you learn how to deal with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    That all makes no sense at all. Maybe if I find the right people I do it with somebody together but I hate to maskade me as a series business man and sell stuff I am not even good enough to sell myself to a company, why would they pay me money to get some service.
    just don't think about this part it just dosn't matter in fact i'm not a Serous business man.
    it just don't run in this way first of all you fix real problems after that you become familiar and they call you next time because they do have problems again.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Just all to risky and to much paperwork, and work also, I cannot just work 10-20 hours in a week and earn that money additionaly they like I said calculate 80% of the money against my social money, thats not worth to start,
    why not? its just a show you do have customers with the need to be official because they deal with tax and you do have customers for example private people they don't care and they pay in cash on hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    become a rich workaholic that makes much money and the only live-goal is the carrier is one way the other is what I do, between them there are only retardet options like working much time to get 20% of the money rofl.
    i for example i never had pay for any ad/commercial my company grow over the years most of my customers are happy because I'm really price breaker

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    925

    Default

    thats all not so easy, you maybe had contacts I start at zero here, I have first (that I will do anyway) move again away in a bigger city.

    Its worse when you not think in workhours, because then you have to come without getting payed when something goes wrong, you have to give support for software for free if bugs are in there for years etc. I also made one project with a small city/ association that made that for the city, at the beginning there was talking like let it cost x or x*1,5 ... then after we could not finish it in time (to plan exactly how many hours it would take to finish a bigger project is difficult) then suddenly they would nearly sue us or so or just dont wanted to give us one cent more.

    So you have the risk always most people just only want to pay you for hours and they want a list of what you did in which hours. So that kind of worked but with much problems.

    And on the other side I have also some idealistic aproaches what is worth here nothing, I dont want to lock-in people to my "products". So yes if some conditions are right that works what you say, but you have to have the right environment and maybe some network of people that gives you contacts.


    Its so if you are in it gets easier and easier, if you have much, you get more easy... if you are down and even depremised, what I was after not getting a work for some years, and till I now get the social money. I had even more panic against HARTZ4 than it is now in reallity so I saw myself on the street, because I will not even if hell freezes make a 1euro-job.

    Its maybe a small gap between beeing sucessful and being poor, but small differences small random lucky events or having another network and you are the one or the other, and if you somewhere come into such a trap you are not only in the trap of having some time less money or so, it changes you that you get a tunnel-view. And you loose the abiltiy and the fun on technical stuff. Its like someone holds you a pistol to your head and says sleep in next 10 seconds or I shoot.

    So also its what technology you specialize yourself, if thats the wrong horse, there is not much interest out there. As example I also am the linux guy for all people who know me, but when I tried to get a job as linux-admin I have no change because I did never use nagios and maybe I dont know a very complex sql-statement by heart.

    Its a devil circle (you are german so you should now that term ^^) you dont have sucess, you are deprimised -> nobody touches you because you are not very confident, I even did gain more weight the last years because of that.

    Now I am because I made me free of this: "you have to work or the world goes under thinking" on a way to get better, mainly psychological but I also loose weight and stuff. I also fougth the social-system so that they now pay me the money they wanted to not pay me because I did not accept the 1euro job, I see more meaning in fighting against this inhuman system than in making some stupid programms or services.

    btw, I now again make programms but I dont sell them but I can have fun again to make such programms for myself to make stuff easier, as example a programm to easier send applications ^^.

    And now I will finaly again move away again from my family. I had to go back, because all my money was gone. I am not the person to think about suicid, but I think weaker people would have gone this way if they would have lived through the same stuff. I kind of feel now even stronger and more complete, I now know how our econemic system works and I know that the world not must go to hell, like we work to get her there hard in the current system.

    So ok maybe I striked out a bit to much but maybe you can understand me more so.
    Last edited by blackiwid; 03-01-2012 at 08:19 PM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    Because Michael is buying all of our beer, stimulating the economy.
    ROTFL (character limit)

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    thats all not so easy, you maybe had contacts I start at zero here, I have first (that I will do anyway) move again away in a bigger city.

    Its worse when you not think in workhours, because then you have to come without getting payed when something goes wrong,
    no you are wrong i fix problems in a long therm this means my work goes down every year.
    for example a customers router hang up every 4-5 month and he always call me to check the error and so one... then i force him to buy a custom self build ipcop router then never ever a router problem again... my work time goes down every year. but the money income is the same.

    and no contacts are not the key the key is your knowledge and your cleverness.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    you have to give support for software for free if bugs are in there for years etc. I also made one project with a small city/ association that made that for the city, at the beginning there was talking like let it cost x or x*1,5 ... then after we could not finish it in time (to plan exactly how many hours it would take to finish a bigger project is difficult) then suddenly they would nearly sue us or so or just dont wanted to give us one cent more.
    only workers calculate in hours business mans calculate in market prices and potentials.
    calculate exactly how many hours it will take is not your business your business is to earn the money they are willing to pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    So you have the risk always most people just only want to pay you for hours and they want a list of what you did in which hours. So that kind of worked but with much problems.
    get money for hours is not the problem the problem is making a fix price based on hours calculation is naive. i never do this.

    calculating on market prices are valid and calculations based on flat-rates is also valid.

    but you always fail if you try to calculate the hours in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    And on the other side I have also some idealistic aproaches what is worth here nothing, I dont want to lock-in people to my "products". So yes if some conditions are right that works what you say, but you have to have the right environment and maybe some network of people that gives you contacts.
    your business is to get contacts this means you have to make ads commercials.

    there is no magic circle.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Its so if you are in it gets easier and easier, if you have much, you get more easy... if you are down and even depremised, what I was after not getting a work for some years, and till I now get the social money. I had even more panic against HARTZ4 than it is now in reallity so I saw myself on the street, because I will not even if hell freezes make a 1euro-job.
    you can drive a business AND get harz4.

    but then you have to prepay your life in the worst 1 year in the future but it works.

    its called "aufstocker" if you are lower than your harz4 you get "money" and a bonus because "aufstocker" workers are maybe 150 over the "harz4" and you can deal with the tax and income calculations.


    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Its maybe a small gap between beeing sucessful and being poor, but small differences small random lucky events or having another network and you are the one or the other, and if you somewhere come into such a trap you are not only in the trap of having some time less money or so, it changes you that you get a tunnel-view. And you loose the abiltiy and the fun on technical stuff. Its like someone holds you a pistol to your head and says sleep in next 10 seconds or I shoot.
    So also its what technology you specialize yourself, if thats the wrong horse, there is not much interest out there. As example I also am the linux guy for all people who know me, but when I tried to get a job as linux-admin I have no change because I did never use nagios and maybe I dont know a very complex sql-statement by heart.
    Its a devil circle (you are german so you should now that term ^^) you dont have sucess, you are deprimised -> nobody touches you because you are not very confident, I even did gain more weight the last years because of that.
    Now I am because I made me free of this: "you have to work or the world goes under thinking" on a way to get better, mainly psychological but I also loose weight and stuff. I also fougth the social-system so that they now pay me the money they wanted to not pay me because I did not accept the 1euro job, I see more meaning in fighting against this inhuman system than in making some stupid programms or services.
    you can drive your personal basic income grant in germany!

    this works in this way: find a rich person with high tax then ask him about quit harz4 and he payes money to you to save tax and you pay 60% back cash on hand as black money.

    this means you get 8000*0,4=3 200 per year without "arbeitsamt" or "1 euro job"

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    btw, I now again make programms but I dont sell them but I can have fun again to make such programms for myself to make stuff easier, as example a programm to easier send applications ^^.
    And now I will finaly again move away again from my family. I had to go back, because all my money was gone. I am not the person to think about suicid, but I think weaker people would have gone this way if they would have lived through the same stuff. I kind of feel now even stronger and more complete, I now know how our econemic system works and I know that the world not must go to hell, like we work to get her there hard in the current system.
    So ok maybe I striked out a bit to much but maybe you can understand me more so.
    sure you are forced in a bad system and this bad system makes your mind black!..

    there is another welfare system in germany than harz4 its the "tax deductibility of needy" system its perfect to drive a company because you have a 3 200 per year income grant and you can work to get more if you want.

    i'm sure you don't know the "tax deductibility of needy" part.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •