Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 89

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    WTF... I don't even know what to reply.
    it depends on what kind of man you are?

    i know what you can reply you only need to tell me what kind of man you are

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Creve Coeur, Missouri
    Posts
    402

    Default Q's English

    Interestingly enough, I have noticed something actually funny about this thread. The title may not be, but Q is making halfway lucid arguments. Deeply flawed perhaps, but actually lucid at all. Kinda like Michelle Bacemann... Also, when I first started posting, I couldn't understand a damn word Q was trying to say in English. Now, I can actually make sense of half of it.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinuxID10T View Post
    Interestingly enough, I have noticed something actually funny about this thread. The title may not be, but Q is making halfway lucid arguments. Deeply flawed perhaps, but actually lucid at all. Kinda like Michelle Bacemann... Also, when I first started posting, I couldn't understand a damn word Q was trying to say in English. Now, I can actually make sense of half of it.
    LOL I'm very happy about that! this means my English skill is growing but... but...



    what da fuck ?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laser View Post
    WTF... I don't even know what to reply.
    It's pretty bad when all the Germans in the thread are totally brainwashed although Q's pretty screwed up but at least he has an excuse that he can't express himself too well in English.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Creve Coeur, Missouri
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    LOL I'm very happy about that! this means my English skill is growing but... but...



    what da fuck ?
    Hey, you got that subtle American humor

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    It's pretty bad when all the Germans in the thread are totally brainwashed although Q's pretty screwed up but at least he has an excuse that he can't express himself too well in English.
    "although Q's pretty screwed up"

    in what point exactly?

    Facts: Green energy show your point of view wrong right now Germany do have the cheapest energy on the market stock of ALL European countries!

    and don't tell us bullshit about the end-consumer price again because its THE PROFIT of the "EVIL" companies what makes a price grow from 0,04€ to 0.25€ not the green energy.

    the green energy lower the price from 0.09€ to 0,03x€ and this is more than the people pay bonus for green energy pay as you go bonus for green energy is 0,03€ right now.

    IN FACT GREEN energy also WIND energy LOWER the Energy Price on the MARKET STOCK and this MORE THAN YOU PAY BONUS (pay as you go) in EEG LAW.

    you are complete wrong at this point BUT you will always claim that i'm wrong and only the END-CONSUMER price count. LOL! this makes you lock very dump this is just ignorance.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-04-2012 at 01:24 AM.

  7. #67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mirza View Post
    Incredible how thiw nazi-like discussion is possible on technological site. Qaridarium sounds like good reason to watch Germany closely, as it never was good idea to let it too much freedom. In his mind obvoisly evil jews are replaced by evil muslims, everything remains the same, lebensraum and all that.
    Back in the Nineties I lived a couple of years in Germany, most of the time in Frankfurt am Main, but also in some other cities. Most of the Germans I met there were decent people, not at all like Qaridarium. Colleagues of mine who worked in other parts of Germany told me there were a lot of people like Qaridarium in places like Rostock and in former East Germany though.

    I don't know the situation right now in Germany, maybe it has spread. I heard the new German president is anti-Semitic. Worrisome.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Back in the Nineties I lived a couple of years in Germany, most of the time in Frankfurt am Main, but also in some other cities. Most of the Germans I met there were decent people, not at all like Qaridarium. Colleagues of mine who worked in other parts of Germany told me there were a lot of people like Qaridarium in places like Rostock and in former East Germany though.

    I don't know the situation right now in Germany, maybe it has spread. I heard the new German president is anti-Semitic. Worrisome.
    people like me????? i don't know any human like me.

    "people like Qaridarium in places like Rostock and in former East Germany though."

    uhm.. i think i life in the wrong place i'm near by stuttgart in the south-west of germany.

    "I heard the new German president is anti-Semitic."

    no this is only your imagination of your voices in your heat you only think this because of his religion and the founder of his religion but modern Evangelicals are not anti-semitic.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LinuxID10T View Post
    Hey, you got that subtle American humor
    sure but... make a reality check.

    you are dump if you life as a "Goi=Donkey" in a Jewish Religious Society/Country

    and because of this Theodor Herzl http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodor_Herzl is right in his arguments that the jews need there own country "Israel" this means: the GOI=Donkey can quit this Crazy Country and life a free life outside of "Israel" without being a GOI=Donkey.

    herzl was a white man! full of Visionary and knowledge.

    http://www.deutschlanddokumente.de/jdnHerzl.php

    back in 1895 Herzl wrote to 'Otto von Bismarck' about his personal final solution about the (Religious)Jewish problem his final solution was called "Israel" the Country.

    sure we all know Hitler prefer another final solution called 'Holocaust Pogrom'.

    in my point of view the Herzl Solution works much better *Trumps UP* for that

    But israel is really only good for jews all other people should just stay away or yes they are GOIs/Donkeys

    about the tropic "Racist" the Religous jews ARE racists because they think there jewish race are the superior God-chosen Race! this means they really think GOI=Sup-human.
    they think a Goi is not a FULL human! they think a Goi is a Donkey!...

    and be sure i'm not a Racist only because i think that the Jewish Religion is really Dangerous!

    if a Religion teaches you that a unbeliever is a sup-human then its really bad!

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goy

    sorry i write GOI but this is german in english this word is written : Goy!...

    "In English, the use of the word goy can be controversial. Like other common (and otherwise innocent) terms, it may be assigned pejoratively to non-Jews.[6][7][8] To avoid any perceived offensive connotations, writers may use the English terms "gentile" or "non-Jew"."


    in the Islam Religion its the same the unbeliever '''kafir''' are just crap in there believing systems http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •