Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlm2010 View Post
    Using books to wedge furnitures doesn't count

    yes very lovely but I'm allergic against weed so i prefer GBL or LSD

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlm2010 View Post
    Using books to wedge furnitures doesn't count

    heyy i just have a question: "Using books to wedge furnitures doesn't count " why? it is smart to use books in a useful way!

    in other words: books are obsolete i read ebooks/websites on my PC.

    burning books in your oven in winter is a usefull way to use books

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    9

    Talking Smart, really ?

    Because, as smart as you are, you could not figure that if you use your dictionary/books to wedge furnitures or burn them in the oven, you can't use them to learn/correct your faults/grammar

    How was it ? ha yes, I remember ... "It's not because you can speak, that you are smart/intelligent"

    Or this one, it's a matter of personal choice :
    "Light travels faster than sound, it's the reason why some people look brilliant, until they speak"

    Think of it

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlm2010 View Post
    Because, as smart as you are, you could not figure that if you use your dictionary/books to wedge furnitures or burn them in the oven, you can't use them to learn/correct your faults/grammar

    How was it ? ha yes, I remember ... "It's not because you can speak, that you are smart/intelligent"

    Or this one, it's a matter of personal choice :
    "Light travels faster than sound, it's the reason why some people look brilliant, until they speak"

    Think of it
    you make a big mistake here: i can figure that out if i use my dictionary books to wedge furnitures and burning it in my oven.

    i can do this because i use wikipedia and wiktionary and google. no one need books anymore!

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Evilness? you mean your "cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness" symptom that you claim that you don't have it?
    Oh sure, yes it isn't enought in anyway you are going to look at it.
    i really wondering myself were i wrote this? i already wrote: if you are the reward yes then i'm cheap. and so one.

    also being evil is relative i killed a ant today so I'm relative evil to the and or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    So, you counting yourself as a reward of an outcome of cheapness?
    can you quote me i'm saying this? not really i talk about you are my "reward"
    and i'm ""cheap-twisted-reality-chicken-egoness"" if you are the reward and you prove this by being my reward.
    you are the ultimate punishment LOL!

    in other words you do a Self-fulfilling prophecy and you now go after me to make sure your prophecy comes true LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    This way, you specifying your personality characteristics by bonding to this and so, you should know that in McDonald's every single employee having different job to do.However, I'll not going to stop you from asking for sperms in your hamburger.
    i write about the reward of the question not the "sperm"

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I'll even remind you that there are people who buys sperm. In this way, you should be considering yourself so luck if anyone gave you his sperm to eat it. In other words, feeding you with money (sperms).
    now i get it the spam about Viagra is about eating sperm!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    It is not a disappointing that you can't differentiate between having creativeness and lacking it. In this case, we are talking about the lack of it as the point here refers to you.
    maybe i only do not have creativeness because your definition about this only is about eating sperm ??

    maybe you think I'm full of great creativeness if i start eating your sperm ?


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Don't worry, if you work hard and hard enough you will be able to realize that you are lacking creativity ,and to be more specific, you aren't able to measure it in a real world scale that anyone will consider it a creativity. Still, this doesn't involve the false nature of your claim about creativeness.
    Work will never bring you any understanding or realizing.

    Work blocks your thinking and the only you will get out of work is more sperm in your asshole.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Or it can be considered as an honorable thing, right?
    if you do it to protect people or the feeling of people yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    First you are honored, so you are feeling and we know that's an emotion. //I'll be using this point later on. Also, by saying "liar" it is possible to reference it back to contradicting the reality. So, you are contradicting yourself. Which can be declared as it caused by unstable emotional status.
    for me "Honor" is not a emotion. o can explain the function of honor with 100% pure rationality.
    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Not sharing the current emotional status you called as "fun"? Could be, or even it might be not funny at all.
    Fun for me is not the same as fun for other people. for me fun is a logical function.

    and if its logical then its not an emotion.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    So, you are saying you aren't emotional at all?
    my emotionality is very rare.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    World is not running all about you. I'll skip further discussion about this, as you can read my previous reply's for this part of argument.
    where I said that each?


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    however your behavior describes you more.
    really only US people believe in behaviorism.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Still, I'm waiting for an explanation and not your opinion on none related matter.
    i read and write about Behaviorism weeks ago for a friend.
    and all informations about Behaviorism i read about this was just bullshit from brainless people.
    its biased because of the observer personality.

    this was the text i read last about behaviorism : http://arbeitsblaetter.stangl-taller...iorismus.shtml

    the logical conclusion is dramatic for the Behaviorism believers.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I said it, and I'll repeat it. Mad-House is not a definition. I'll leave the reasons for your creativity and imagination to guess why.
    for me "being in a MAD-House" is the only logical definition of being mad! all other definitions are just Arbitrariness.



    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    So, you are agreeing to my argument around "need"-ing. However, you consider it as an abstract.
    As, I already clarified the word "need" for you. I'll leave you to read about "Maslow's hierarchy of needs". Read it, first then we will talk about needing.

    Wrong, also I'll reffernce you back to "Maslow's hierarchy of needs".
    just NO! your definition for "Need" only works for lower animals.

    do a human need food? NO because of: suicide
    do a human need water ? NO because of: suicide
    do the human need sex and childs? NO because of collective suicide.

    suicide is a valid "NEED" without being in your "Maslow's hierarchy"

    some people NEED suicide so much they do all for it!


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Scroll up, and read that you called your actions as in "Behaviorism". Now, you call it dump. Therefore, your action is dump and can be considered as you are dump.
    o yes im sure Behaviorism is really for dump people.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Actually, you do.
    You will care. Remeber your behavior and actions prove it. Also, your "emotional insecurity" does.
    you know more about myself than i do? LOL... and again th dump Behaviorism..LOL


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    You are not showing any valuable observation of nihilism effect or any appearances about it. So it can't be a reason for your claim. //You can scroll down to see an obvious prove that came out from you.
    wow more breaking news about myself... hey Behaviorism is for dump! people with a deeper understanding of my personality know about my nihilism.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    We defined both terms as an equal in your case, now your denying one while approve the anther. Glade, you start knowing yourself even more. This is one step in the right direction.
    equal? evil or not evil this is the question.


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I can't see how this valid. You turn on the T.V. and you see on news a massive earthquake that acquired, just after you turned on the T.V. This is not a success, this means you are dreaming. So, wake up.
    i define my success over your confusion : "I can't see how this valid." sure you can't see it because you are confused. and you are so confused you fail to write a sentence? in my point of view the valid version of your sentence is: "I can't see how this is valid."


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    No, you don't. The reality doesn't support your statement above ,and neither, rationality does.

    Whose reality? your reality ?

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Before I look to this seriously and as you claimed the studies show, I am asking where is your resource?
    searching my source i read is really a to big time burner.

    and the other problem is... if i give you a german source you can't read it. for example: http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&...sb1_XthbvzAB-A

    Qaridarium: "most humans life in a double standard life with double life and double face."
    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Give me an example with more explanation, so I can understand your concept more clearly.
    its not my concept. but wikipedia helps you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geheimes_Doppelleben

    2 examples of humans with full mental health and no they are not ill because they have a secret double life and they use double standard.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    This is not a right respond to my reply,
    Right/Wrong is just a moralistic double thinking.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i really wondering myself were i wrote this? i already wrote: if you are the reward yes then i'm cheap. and so one.
    Actions speaking louder than words. On the other hand, you can also consider the fact, because you are cheap subject, you become a reward.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    also being evil is relative i killed a ant today so I'm relative evil to the and or not?
    Not really, you are to the ant as natural cause that occurred. The same as a lion walking on the streets (freely) and killed you. Now, would you consider in this situation that the lion is an evil?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    can you quote me i'm saying this? not really i talk about you are my "reward"
    I already mentioned that actions speaks louder than words. However, it is possible to consider you as a reward as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if you are the reward and you prove this by being my reward.
    I hardly can see where this applies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you are the ultimate punishment LOL!
    How so? I didn't punish you in anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    in other words you do a Self-fulfilling prophecy and you now go after me to make sure your prophecy comes true LOL
    The question would be then, what is the prophecy? What is this prophecy that you claim you know it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i write about the reward of the question not the "sperm"
    It might sound like you are referring to the sperm. As, I already said, I'll not be stopping you from obtaining "sperm"-'s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    now i get it the spam about Viagra is about eating sperm!!!
    No, Sildenafil Citrate and Sperm are different things. One is about the outcome and other about supporting the causing factor.
    One more thing, try eating sperms ,and tell us if this prove the conclusion,you just came out of "viagra is about eating sperm".
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    ... i only do not have creativeness ...
    It is hard to accept the truth, but your half way right.
    Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    maybe you think I'm full of great creativeness if i start eating your sperm ?
    I am currently not marketing it, but I am not guaranteeing anything to you. However, if you are interested in buying the sperms (with Euro or USD), I'll be providing you with such medicine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Work will never bring you any understanding or realizing.
    Pure none sense. You don't even distinguish between mental work & physical work. So, it more clear that any understanding or realizing from your part, won't be an easy task for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Work blocks your thinking and the only you will get out of work is more sperm in your asshole.
    So your idea about unblocking your thoughts is by working your ass more?
    Also, about your magic medicine would you like to digest it normally, or you prefer it to be injected directly? According to you, this is the right way of unblocking your thinking and by that, you would be able to practice: understanding, realizing and having some creativeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if you do it to protect people or the feeling of people yes.
    Anther sense of truestic is appearing directly in your comments , without covering it.
    Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    for me "Honor" is not a emotion. o can explain the function of honor with 100% pure rationality.
    Feel free to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Fun for me is not the same as fun for other people. for me fun is a logical function.
    Fine, prove it to me. Go ahead and write the function.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    my emotionality is very rare.
    Here you are also contradicting yourself, you already said you aren't contradicting yourself. However, you claimed your didn't have any emotion and now it just apear you have an emotion.
    Keep it up,and everyone might know you are sensitive towards your emotions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    where I said that each?
    You implied in what you said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    really only US people believe in behaviorism.
    Leave alone the US people. You still didn't prove anything wrong of "behaviorism". More over, scroll down to get about behaviorism.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    ... and all informations about Behaviorism i read about this was just bullshit from brainless people.
    its biased because of the observer personality.
    this was the text i read last about behaviorism : http://arbeitsblaetter.stangl-taller...iorismus.shtml
    the logical conclusion is dramatic for the Behaviorism believers.
    The concultion was, "Gescheitert ist der Behaviorismus auch nicht bei der Erklärung der Phänomene des Lernens, sondern eher durch seinen Anspruch, alle Formen des Lernens erklären und dadurch initiieren und steuern zu können." It doesn't support anything you just said. I'll leave you to quote something exact that supports your claims, before replying to you in this matter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    for me "being in a MAD-House" is the only logical definition of being mad! all other definitions are just Arbitrariness.
    I am also going to repeat myself again. Mad-House is not a definition. I'll leave the reasons for your creativity and imagination to guess why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    just NO! your definition for "Need" only works for lower animals.
    It doesn't. I already referenced you back to "Maslow's hierarchy of needs". Despite asking you to understand, you seems not willing to read "Maslow's hierarchy of needs".

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    do a human need food? NO because of: suicide
    do a human need water ? NO because of: suicide
    do the human need sex and childs? NO because of collective suicide.
    Purely illogical nonsense. Which arise us to a question, would you suicide?

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    suicide is a valid "NEED" without being in your "Maslow's hierarchy"
    some people NEED suicide so much they do all for it!
    It is not a "NEED", it can be considered as matter of sickness. Do you need to be sick? That the question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    yes im sure Behaviorism is really for dump people.
    Which reflects back to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you know more about myself than i do? LOL... and again th dump Behaviorism..LOL
    The first part, I didn't get it. I'll agree that you are dump. If this will makes you feel better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    wow more breaking news about myself... hey Behaviorism is for dump! people with a deeper understanding of my personality know about my nihilism.
    Contradicting yourself here again, and trying to cover it with the claim of "deeper understanding of" yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    equal? evil or not evil this is the question.
    No, that's not the question. It's already been answered in your case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i define my success over your confusion : "I can't see how this valid." sure you can't see it because you are confused. and you are so confused you fail to write a sentence? in my point of view the valid version of your sentence is: "I can't see how this is valid."
    It was an smoothing sentence (after, it turned out you that you have a sensitive emotional). Which was meant not to heart your feeling. It's purpose was to get your views on that matter. Therefore, there is nothing to be confused about, despite how strange it made you confused by dropping "is" as an typo. Specifically, if your ideas flooding faster than your physical typing speed. If this an evident, it show how depressed you are for attacking me personally, than the sound of my ideas. I'll be considering how your "fun function" will applies here. Moreover, this doesn't excuse you from running away from replying to the argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Whose reality? your reality ?
    The reality where truth is an absolute, and can't be confused by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    searching my source i read is really a to big time burner.
    and the other problem is... if i give you a german source you can't read it. for example: http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&...sb1_XthbvzAB-A
    I won't mind to take your sources. It is also interesting that your source is using aspects from "behaviorism" in explaining the results and the facts. Like in "... Verhalten als auch für Underachievement gelten kann ...". So, is this anther contradiction from you, using a source to support you, and you don't take it. Despite that, I find your source's conclusion is interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    its not my concept. but wikipedia helps you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_standard
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geheimes_Doppelleben

    2 examples of humans with full mental health and no they are not ill because they have a secret double life and they use double standard.
    You answered only the part of "double standard", yet you didn't answer about "double life and double face".
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Right/Wrong is just a moralistic double thinking.
    Then my answer to you is this:

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Actions speaking louder than words. On the other hand, you can also consider the fact, because you are cheap subject, you become a reward.
    und nochmal welche aktion?

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Not really, you are to the ant as natural cause that occurred. The same as a lion walking on the streets (freely) and killed you. Now, would you consider in this situation that the lion is an evil?
    the lion is not evil because: he eat what he kills verdammt schon wieder englisch.. ja er ist was er tötet ich aber bin böse weil ich habe die amaise nur zu meiner belustigung getötet und weil sie mich störte.


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I already mentioned that actions speaks louder than words. However, it is possible to consider you as a reward as well.
    also bitte welche aktion?? bewertest du meine kalt runtergetippelten worte hier etwa als aktion ? ich würde sowieso auf die selbe art und weiße tippeln völlig egal was.
    aber ist klar das du das was es ist nicht als das sieht was es ist sondern du dir was einbildest was es sein sollte.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Pure none sense. You don't even distinguish between mental work & physical work. So, it more clear that any understanding or realizing from your part, won't be an easy task for you.
    if you force your braun to do mental work then it is the same like physical work.

    only free thinking and the full freedom of choice of your thinking are the true way.

    so eine scheiße und schon wieder schreib ich Englisch so eine säuche echt.


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Fine, prove it to me. Go ahead and write the function.
    the function is: elimination of the boring long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Here you are also contradicting yourself, you already said you aren't contradicting yourself. However, you claimed your didn't have any emotion and now it just apear you have an emotion.
    Keep it up,and everyone might know you are sensitive towards your emotions.
    um zu beweisen das ich mich widerspreche müsstest du mir emotionen in meiem INNEREN nachweisen was du aber unmöglich kannst das einzige was du siehst ist das was ich nach ausen hin spiele und dir zeige wie ein schauspieler.


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Leave alone the US people. You still didn't prove anything wrong of "behaviorism". More over, scroll down to get about behaviorism.
    Der supjektive betrachtungswinkel eines Forschers der das verhalten von anderen supjekten beobachtet führt niemals zu einem opjektiven erkenntnissgewinn. Und deswegen ist die verhaltensforschung die nur auf das bemerkte verhalten als quelle abzielt schwachsinn.


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    The concultion was, "Gescheitert ist der Behaviorismus auch nicht bei der Erklärung der Phänomene des Lernens, sondern eher durch seinen Anspruch, alle Formen des Lernens erklären und dadurch initiieren und steuern zu können." It doesn't support anything you just said. I'll leave you to quote something exact that supports your claims, before replying to you in this matter.
    Da kann aber einer KEIN Deutsch denn das wort "Gescheitert" macht die begründung wieso es denn Gescheitert ist nur irrelevanten nebensache. Zudem habe ich auch nie gesagt das ausgerechnet diese stümperhafte schüler information meine aussage untermauern soll nein selbs in dieser schüler information wird in deutschland gesagt das es Gescheitert ist was nichts anderes bedeutet als das es schwachsinn ist.

    aber um dir aus diesem text ein text inhalt zu zeigen was meiner meinung nach noch am nächsten an meiner meinung liegt dann nenne ich dir das hier: "Wie subtil solche kulturellen Differenzen hineinreichen können bis in das Design des psychologischen Tierexperiments, hat Bertrand Russel (wahrscheinlich bezogen auf Skinners Tauben und Köhlers Primaten) wie folgt in humorvoller Weise kolportiert: "Versuchstiere von amerikanischen Behavioristen verhielten sich wie Amerikaner: sie rannten herum in beinahe zufälliger Weise, während die von Deutschen sich wie Deutsche verhielten: sie saßen da und dachten nach.""

    und nun übersetze ich dir die pointe sogar auf englisch das auch du das verstehst: American experimental animals act like Americans they run chaotic and randomly around without sense and in the big difference the german experimental animals they act like germans They sat and pondered like Philosophers.

    in other words: American Behaviorism believers are clueless chaotics!



    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I am also going to repeat myself again. Mad-House is not a definition. I'll leave the reasons for your creativity and imagination to guess why.
    ja seltsam das ich Irrenhaus als definition anerkenne denn verrückt ist man ja nicht wenn man verrückt ist sondern solang die geselschaft das toll findet oder selbst daran erkrankt ist ist ja alles ok sondern nein verrückt ist man erst wenn man in einem irranhaus ist entweder freiwillig oder eben unfreiwillig.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Purely illogical nonsense. Which arise us to a question, would you suicide?
    o man you call it illogical nonsense i call it :"Discordianism,Chaos,Nihilism,Solipsism "

    the need of Suicide is so important because of the Freedom of Choice es ist eben extrem wichtig das man die freie wahl hat zu leben oder eben aufgrund deines eigenen willen zu sterben. und ja ich wechsle die sprache da ich dir ja versprochen habe das du nur noch deutsch abbekommst ich aber aus automatismus gründen ständig ins englische wechsle LOL sooo gehirngewaschen bin ich schon von der englischen sprach probaganda.


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    It is not a "NEED", it can be considered as matter of sickness. Do you need to be sick? That the question.
    be sure Suicide is a human "NEED" because this makes us humans! only stupid animals do not have need for suicide.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    Contradicting yourself here again, and trying to cover it with the claim of "deeper understanding of" yourself.
    really you should get a deeper understanding.

    if you ask about my believing systems then i answer you: Discordianism,Chaos,Nihilism,Solipsism


    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    It was an smoothing sentence (after, it turned out you that you have a sensitive emotional). Which was meant not to heart your feeling. It's purpose was to get your views on that matter. Therefore, there is nothing to be confused about, despite how strange it made you confused by dropping "is" as an typo. Specifically, if your ideas flooding faster than your physical typing speed. If this an evident, it show how depressed you are for attacking me personally, than the sound of my ideas. I'll be considering how your "fun function" will applies here. Moreover, this doesn't excuse you from running away from replying to the argument.
    no you don't get it for me as an pure Logical human the word "is" was essential
    and it was really a problem for me reading your sentence without the "is"
    call it autism but for me your sentence without the is was just broken...

    this part is also broken: "(after, it turned out you that you have a sensitive emotional)"
    in my point of view you should write this like this: (after, it turned out of you that you have a sensitive emotionality) or not?

    anyway i know that i don't have a sensitive emotionality I'm more like a bulldozer with a flamethrower burning all down.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    The reality where truth is an absolute, and can't be confused by.
    Es gibt keine Realität sowie es keine Wahrheit gibt genauso-wenig gibt es eine Absolute Sache.

    "verwirrt" ist das einzige wort in deinem satz wo keine lüge ist. "confused" is the only word in your sentence without a lie Discordianism,Chaos,Nihilism,Solipsism are more valid than all your fake words.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    I won't mind to take your sources. It is also interesting that your source is using aspects from "behaviorism" in explaining the results and the facts. Like in "... Verhalten als auch für Underachievement gelten kann ...". So, is this anther contradiction from you, using a source to support you, and you don't take it. Despite that, I find your source's conclusion is interesting.
    Wie nur konntest du nicht bemerken das mein link nicht meine quelle war?
    Davon abgesehen bemerke ich wirklich das du wirklich stolz bist auf deine kenntnisse über die Verhaltensforschung und das dass sich daraus gebildete Pseudonym-wissenschaftliche-Glaubenskonstrukt.

    Wieso es Pseudowissenschaftlich ist ist simpel weil die Verhaltensforschung davon ausgeht das der Beobachter Blickwinkel das Ergebnis nicht beeinflusst meine studie aber ging exakt um diesen Blickwinkel du bekommst andere Resultate wenn du einen anderen Blickwinkel einforderst in deinen untersuchungsmetoden.

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    You answered only the part of "double standard", yet you didn't answer about "double life and double face".
    Seltsam du akzeptierst also den englischen Artikel in der Wikipedia wo es darum geht was der doppelte standart bedeutet du ignorierst aber den Wikipedia Artikel wo das Doppelleben erläutert wird und das nur weil er auf deutsch ist und du nichts verstehst ?
    und dann willst du auch noch eine Erklärung für ein doppeltes Gesicht was du doch sowieso wieder nicht verstehen würdest.
    und du reagierst auch keinen Millimeter bezüglich dem doppelten Standard dieser nämlich widerlegt dich eindeutig! der beweist nämlich das alle Menschen und dinge je nach Blickwinkel eine andere Bedeutung bekommen und man die eigenen ideale eben nur aus einem bestimmten Blickwinkel heraus überhaupt gut heist und aus einem anderen Blickwinkel heraus verwehrt man sich diesen idealen.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6

    Default

    *sigh*, I replied you back in PM. That I'll ignore whatever you said if it's written in German. You seems to consider this an easy way to get out ,and so you did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    und nochmal welche aktion?
    All the actions that's been acted by you. So, whatever you do and react is basically what I mean, and it isn't limited by that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the lion is not evil because: he eat what he kills verdammt schon wieder englisch.. ja er ist was er tötet ich aber bin böse weil ich habe die amaise nur zu meiner belustigung getötet und weil sie mich störte.
    You seems you don't have any problem with experiencing, you actually managed to write in English than tranfer it in German.
    Sure, so the lion isn't evil ,because it eats what it kills, right? Whats about the other animals that kills you without eatting you? Let say for an example, an elephan killed you by sitting on you. Will you consider in this example that the elephant is an evil animal?
    About your crime, what did you kill? An ant? This is wont make you an evil, as I told you it is similar to the elephant example.
    [QUOTE=Qaridarium;253564]also bitte welche aktion?? bewertest du meine kalt runtergetippelten worte hier etwa als aktion ? ich würde sowieso auf die selbe art und weiße tippeln völlig egal was.
    By "aktion", I mean the behavior and your act and what you do in responding. I hope this clear enough for you to understand. Like when I told you if you spoke in German then I am not going to reply back to you. What you did is you wrote in German for many reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    aber ist klar das du das was es ist nicht als das sieht was es ist sondern du dir was einbildest was es sein sollte.
    It would be right ,if the evidents are invisible or they don't exist. However, when you can notice something in front of you, you can't consider this as imagining. Gravity for example, it is true you can't see it, but you can sense its effect. Throwing an apple up ,and noticing it gets down by gravity force. Or the way the moon circulate around the Earth are few examples. However, imagining something without a pure evident can not be considered as a realistic matter. Which you are implying here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the function is: elimination of the boring long time.
    This is not a function. Try again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    um zu beweisen das ich mich widerspreche müsstest du mir emotionen in meiem INNEREN nachweisen was du aber unmöglich kannst das einzige was du siehst ist das was ich nach ausen hin spiele und dir zeige wie ein schauspieler.
    Now, it is the right time to tell you that you are imagining this. You already showed some emotions (even the fact of you ,that you are writing in German proves this fact).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Der supjektive betrachtungswinkel eines Forschers der das verhalten von anderen supjekten beobachtet führt niemals zu einem opjektiven erkenntnissgewinn. Und deswegen ist die verhaltensforschung die nur auf das bemerkte verhalten als quelle abzielt schwachsinn.
    In English you would be forgiven if you wrote something wrong & spelled it, but in German (your native language), it is a shame on you (subjektive,etc...). Anyway, this not the point here.
    Back to the argument, in science objectivity what concern the scientific research ,and it shouldn't be subjective. Therefor, this trash your points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    und nun übersetze ich dir die pointe sogar auf englisch das auch du das verstehst: American experimental animals act like Americans they run chaotic and randomly around without sense and in the big difference the german experimental animals they act like germans They sat and pondered like Philosophers.

    in other words: American Behaviorism believers are clueless chaotics
    Wrong, the behavior is not dealing about a specific country or nationality. If there is a human who is dying from thirst he/she will drink a water, and not only that ,but he/she is going to give whatever he/she can for water. You can't just say, because someone is living in England he/she will drink tea instead of water. The choice here is already determined. Which also means, if water is not available any other alternative will be favored. So, again you are claiming facts based on your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    ja seltsam das ich Irrenhaus als definition anerkenne denn verrückt ist man ja nicht wenn man verrückt ist sondern solang die geselschaft das toll findet oder selbst daran erkrankt ist ist ja alles ok sondern nein verrückt ist man erst wenn man in einem irranhaus ist entweder freiwillig oder eben unfreiwillig.
    "I am also going to repeat myself again. Mad-House is not a definition. I'll leave the reasons for your creativity and imagination to guess why". In addition, see how a definition or a meaning is defined in your dictionary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the need of Suicide is so important because of the Freedom of Choice es ist eben extrem wichtig das man die freie wahl hat zu leben oder eben aufgrund deines eigenen willen zu sterben.
    No it isn't your freedom. You are hurting the economic of your country ,and even doing more damage to everyone. As, I already mentioned suiciding is sickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    be sure Suicide is a human "NEED" because this makes us humans! only stupid animals do not have need for suicide.
    No, some animals commit suicide. The factor here is of illness and a deadly one, which again leads us back to suicide is not a "NEED", but a type of sickness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    if you ask about my believing systems then i answer you: Discordianism,Chaos,Nihilism,Solipsism
    I'll not aruge about your believing system ,and you are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    call it autism but for me your sentence without the is was just broken...
    Your claim is hardly to be accepted. Going from a language to anther and can't skip "is". Try harder, next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    anyway i know that i don't have a sensitive emotionality I'm more like a bulldozer with a flamethrower burning all down.
    You do have emotions, and every single time you prove that you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Es gibt keine Realität sowie es keine Wahrheit gibt genauso-wenig gibt es eine Absolute Sache.
    Prove it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    "verwirrt" ist das einzige wort in deinem satz wo keine lüge ist. "confused" is the only word in your sentence without a lie Discordianism,Chaos,Nihilism,Solipsism are more valid than all your fake words.
    Fake words? So they aren't words. Which means you can't understand and read them? Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Wieso es Pseudowissenschaftlich ist ist simpel weil die Verhaltensforschung davon ausgeht das der Beobachter Blickwinkel das Ergebnis nicht beeinflusst meine studie aber ging exakt um diesen Blickwinkel du bekommst andere Resultate wenn du einen anderen Blickwinkel einforderst in deinen untersuchungsmetoden.
    Scroll up to read my respond on this matter, or any of my previous reply's.
    [QUOTE=Qaridarium;253564]Seltsam du akzeptierst also den englischen Artikel in der Wikipedia wo es darum geht was der doppelte standart bedeutet du ignorierst aber den Wikipedia Artikel wo das Doppelleben erläutert wird und das nur weil er auf deutsch ist und du nichts verstehst ?...]
    You still didn't define the requested terms clearly, in the way they should.


    More over, Let put this into a way you can understand.
    I am not from German ,and it is not even my 1st language, neither 2nd and off course not the 3rd one. Which means ,I don't speak German. If you are going to write in German rather than English, I will literally ignore it.

    In addition to that ,and as I already mentioned in my 1st post (hobby/free time, part). I'm letting you know, that this week is a busy week for me. So, it will take me a while to respond back to you, so you might expect a reply in the weekend.


  9. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    More over, Let put this into a way you can understand.
    I am not from German ,and it is not even my 1st language, neither 2nd and off course not the 3rd one. Which means ,I don't speak German. If you are going to write in German rather than English, I will literally ignore it.
    "I am not from Germany" or "I'm not a German" oder "Ich bin kein Deutscher" oder "Ich komme nicht aus Deutschland"
    Thank dank to an the die keyboard tastatur we wir do tun not nicht speak sprechen at all überhaubt nicht we wir do write schreiben.
    Anyway wie auch immer you should du solltest not write wrong nicht falsch schreiben wenn if you write to me wenn du mit mir schreibst because weil its really es wirklich bad schlecht für mich for me.
    Also ebenfalls you already ignorierst ignore du mich doch schon me. Ich I habe do not nicht das have gefühl the feeling that das you du mich take me ernst nimmst seriously.

    Whatever was auch immer i will force ich werde dich zwingen you to learn german deutsch zu lernen!

    Quote Originally Posted by eTrune View Post
    In addition to that ,and as I already mentioned in my 1st post (hobby/free time, part). I'm letting you know, that this week is a busy week for me. So, it will take me a while to respond back to you, so you might expect a reply in the weekend.
    Dann Then Wünsche i wish ich dir you eine a erfolgreiche successful arbeits working woche week!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •