Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 89

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    France
    Posts
    9

    Wink Priorities

    Nice !!!

    I bet German people will get quality wheelchairs, quality glasses, quality false teeth and quality hearing aids in the near/medium future when all German will get older and older

    The little problem is that, even with all that quality, they won't be able to use these items, because they won't remember why they have them

    Alzheimer ? sound a bit German, isn't it ?

    Meanwhile, in France, to warm up, because we don't have enough energy from our nuclear reactors, we fuck ... and make babies

    Counting the bank bills or fucking and making babies, it's only a matter of priorities

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlm2010 View Post
    Nice !!!

    I bet German people will get quality wheelchairs, quality glasses, quality false teeth and quality hearing aids in the near/medium future when all German will get older and older

    The little problem is that, even with all that quality, they won't be able to use these items, because they won't remember why they have them

    Alzheimer ? sound a bit German, isn't it ?

    Meanwhile, in France, to warm up, because we don't have enough energy from our nuclear reactors, we fuck ... and make babies

    Counting the bank bills or fucking and making babies, it's only a matter of priorities
    LOL right Germans do really have a strange priority list.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    773

    Default

    I am a bit ashamed of it but I am a german guy. I am in many ways not that typical and yes its a stereotype you give here about us, but yes the stereotypes are not totaly wrong.

    But I think ( I only looked in one video right now, and found it very amusing to see my country descriped from the eyes of other european people ^^ ) you missed many important parts, why we are realtivly successful.

    First you dont see the shit in the hidden room, we have millions of unemployed people if we are that successful why are this people there, and you said something about we would work 10 years to get a credit from a bank to build a house, that was true for the people who startet their career 10-20 years ago. Today for most people the best they get are jobs that are not paid well half-day or at least limited in time.

    And you forget other points that leeds to our relativly success, as example we use greece and other southern countries to make our currency cheap (so we can sell our stuff) normaly the dm would a very expensive currency so we would sell less stuff. And we pay year for year less money for work (real, nominal there are maybe some small raises).

    So yes it is better (but far away from good, as example we have nothing nearly a ecomemy that have a job for everybody, our fuckin country even bribe companies that they take more employers) but that only works that RELATIVLY good because we do it on cost of other countries.

    So it cannot work for other european countries to do the same because there are loosers needed for that game if anybody wants to become a winner we will fight for lesser payments of work till we pay 0cent per hour.

    It really sucks and I am unemployed with a diploma and my brother have even a doctor and another friend also have a diploma (technical university) and we dont find jobs, so its not that perfect that it looks in the first facile view.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,122

    Default

    Because Michael is buying all of our beer, stimulating the economy.

    /thread

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I only looked in one video right now [...VS...] you missed many important parts, why we are realtivly successful.
    I post many videos with many different stuff.

    but you judge me guilty to miss stuff after watching only 1 video from maybe 10 and more.

    but feel free to write here why Germany is really successful.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I am a bit ashamed of it but I am a german guy. I am in many ways not that typical and yes its a stereotype you give here about us, but yes the stereotypes are not totaly wrong. But I think ( [...], and found it very amusing to see my country descriped from the eyes of other european people ^^ )
    the tropic is not what the germans think they are the tropic is: what do the other NOT germans think WE ARE!

    but feel free to defense your version of the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    First you dont see the shit in the hidden room, we have millions of unemployed people if we are that successful why are this people there
    I'm a loser in the German system to so you really think i do not know of myself?
    German education fucks me and German health care gives a fuck about me.
    There are many reasons why this is so.
    My illness is very hard to diagnostic and in the German health care system you are doomed without a diagnosis. and you are doomed if your medicine is not in the health care payed list and you are even more doomed if the cure is a expensive food.
    and because of this i do have a brain damage and my school time was unsuccessful.
    But is this specific to Germany? no! i think I'm a lost child and No other country had made ​​a difference.
    this means your "millions of unemployed people" are not the fault of Germany.

    but weakness can be strongness my autism for example gives me skills to understand technology
    and people means my family and my customers profit from my exceptional viewpoint and knowledge.

    but i know many harz4 people they don't have interests they are only reluctant

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    , and you said something about we would work 10 years to get a credit from a bank to build a house, that was true for the people who startet their career 10-20 years ago. Today for most people the best they get are jobs that are not paid well half-day or at least limited in time.
    this is just wrong my brother start a company and now gets 7000 per month for ass wipe of old people! (no joke)

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    And you forget other points that leeds to our relativly success, as example we use greece and other southern countries to make our currency cheap (so we can sell our stuff) normaly the dm would a very expensive currency so we would sell less stuff. And we pay year for year less money for work (real, nominal there are maybe some small raises).
    this is true! but i'm sure the germans will save the greece people.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    So yes it is better (but far away from good, as example we have nothing nearly a ecomemy that have a job for everybody, our fuckin country even bribe companies that they take more employers) but that only works that RELATIVLY good because we do it on cost of other countries.
    this is wrong weak countrys like greece need strong partners like germany.

    in a world market weak countrys like greece are doomed alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    So it cannot work for other european countries to do the same because there are loosers needed for that game if anybody wants to become a winner we will fight for lesser payments of work till we pay 0cent per hour.
    It really sucks and I am unemployed with a diploma and my brother have even a doctor and another friend also have a diploma (technical university) and we dont find jobs, so its not that perfect that it looks in the first facile view.
    really? i do only have a bad basic school and I'm not unemployed.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    this is wrong weak countrys like greece need strong partners like germany.

    in a world market weak countrys like greece are doomed alone.
    Indeed. Or is that the other way around?

    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,772177,00.html
    According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), the main buyers of German weapons systems in the years 2006 through 2010 were:

    Greece (with a share of 15 percent)
    [...]

    SIPRI said that Germany advanced from fifth to third place among the biggest arms sellers between 1998 and 2009, even though a previous center-left government pledged in 2000 to pursue a "restrictive'" policy on exporting defense technology.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.defencegreece.com/index.php/2012/02/independent-france-and-germany-to-blame-for-greece-crisis/
    Over much of the last decade, Greece – which has a population of 11 million people – has been one of the top five arms importers in the world. Most of the vastly expensive weapons, including submarines, tanks and combat aircraft, were made in Germany, France and the US.
    [...]
    The arms purchases were beyond Greece's capacity to absorb, even before the financial crisis struck in 2009. Several hundred Leopard battle tanks were bought from Germany, but there was no money to pay for ammunition for their guns. Even in 2010, when the extent of the financial disaster was apparent, Greece bought 223 howitzers and a submarine from Germany at a cost of €403m.
    15% of Germany's arms exports go to Greece. This continued even after Greece became insolvent and illiquid. How could this be?

    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.defensenews.com/article/20100507/DEFSECT04/5070306/France-Germany-Forced-Greece-Buy-Arms-MEP
    Cohn-Bendit accused France and Germany of making their contributions to an IMF-led rescue package for the debt-ridden Greek economy contingent on Athens honoring massive arms deals signed by Papandreou's predecessor.

    "It's incredible the way the Merkels and Sarkozys of this world treat a Greek prime minister," he declared, adding that Papandreou had recently met Sarkozy and French Prime Minister Francois Fillon in Paris.

    "Mr. Fillon and Mr. Sarkozy told Mr. Papandreou: 'We're going to raise the money to help you, but you are going to have to continue to pay the arms contracts that we have with you'," Cohn-Bendit said.

    "In the past three months we have forced Greece to confirm several billion dollars in arms contracts. French frigates that the Greeks will have to buy for 2.5 billion euros. Helicopters, planes, German submarines."
    Germany is "helping" Greece by forcing her to buy German arms - at a premium. That's deeply fucked up.

    The truth is, Germany is profiting heavily from the current crisis. She gets free cash inflows from people parking their money, she gets long-term political and economic concessions (how many democratic goverments has it overthrown yet?), and she pushes forward a German-centric Euro "unification" that would be impossible outside of the crisis. There are exactly two things she fears: democracy (recall the huge pressure against referendums) and a premature end of the crisis (before she reaps every advantage she can). Which is why she tries to prolong the crisis, while avoiding an outright breakup - tittering at the brink of destruction is where the money is at, at least for the 3 or 4 countries in the Euro "core".

    So much for claiming the moral high ground.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    773

    Default

    @Qaridarium:

    First I think you took my post to personal, I did not want to insult you, or anything and I will watch all the videos if they are not totaly stupid, but I had no time yet.

    I write maybe a bit angree because I am angree against our political systems, not because/against you.

    And I also know that in other countries it is not better mostly, maybe in france its still a bit better but even that I dont know for shure.

    I am just saying that all the systems are shit. And yes this system can only work for some countries not for all, because we have such good ecomeny because we as country sell more to other countries then we buy. Thats just impossible to do for all countries. Thats physical inpossible.


    But your brother to give as a example is also not the best idea because only a small amount of people can be successfull as freelancer. And to say someone is successful so each person can be successful is also an invalid statement.

    We have boxes we put people in our minds, if you fit not in the right boxes because as example you have overweight or you have no expensive business clothes you are on much places fucked. And even if you would say germany would be nearly perfect (what you dont do), thats no modell all other countries can do. I said why that is physical impossible.

    We need a basic income grant and at least strong additional fluent (interest-free) money if not such a system as a complete replacement of our current system.

    Its also totaly stupid to blame someone that he has high debs, because without debs there would be no money at all, because money = debs.

    Its just a false conclusion that because you know some people which are very successful anybody with other skills other color of skin or other background must be able to have sucess, too.

    I studied communication and software technics I helped some guys to get their diploma I was one of the best (technicaly) so still I dont get a job I applied shurely 100 times till now had 20-30 interviews so far and noone took me in the end. And that in a country that pays year for year less to their people. It maybe go to hell slower than other countries but thats it. Also the richer here gets each year reacher and the poor people gets more poor each year too.


    So sorry I want not to insult you or something but I think my points are right. Germany cant be a modal for all countries. It should change strongly soon, and with help of the pirate party we maybe get that soon.

    EDIT: we also need to lower our work-taxes we need explizit consume taxes like the sales tax, then the politicals would fight that we are all able to consume more (more wealth) instead of trying to get all people work for 80hours a week to get the taxes there.
    Last edited by blackiwid; 02-29-2012 at 07:39 AM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar View Post
    Indeed. Or is that the other way around?

    15% of Germany's arms exports go to Greece. This continued even after Greece became insolvent and illiquid. How could this be?

    Germany is "helping" Greece by forcing her to buy German arms - at a premium. That's deeply fucked up.

    The truth is, Germany is profiting heavily from the current crisis. She gets free cash inflows from people parking their money, she gets long-term political and economic concessions (how many democratic goverments has it overthrown yet?), and she pushes forward a German-centric Euro "unification" that would be impossible outside of the crisis. There are exactly two things she fears: democracy (recall the huge pressure against referendums) and a premature end of the crisis (before she reaps every advantage she can). Which is why she tries to prolong the crisis, while avoiding an outright breakup - tittering at the brink of destruction is where the money is at, at least for the 3 or 4 countries in the Euro "core".

    So much for claiming the moral high ground.
    The answer is to simple: Germany is in the middle of Europe Germany do not need weapons at all.
    Greece is in the south of Europe this means they need weapons against the countries outside of Europe.

    Because of this it just doesn't matter Liquid or not the Greece have to defend Europe!

    And there is just no question Germany without Greece or Greece without Germany it just doesn't matter what works better they have to work together.

    sure Germany profit from Greece but this is not the question the question is to to solve the inner problems of Europe.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,472

    Default

    I just checked the German fertility rates. This country has absolutely no future. It can be completely written off as a future world player and its culture -- good or bad -- will be extinct within 50-100 years, probably replaced by something from the Middle East.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    The answer is to simple: Germany is in the middle of Europe Germany do not need weapons at all.
    That, and our constitution can not hinder our corrupt regime to fight with other criminal regimes wars somewhere in the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Greece is in the south of Europe this means they need weapons against the countries outside of Europe.

    Because of this it just doesn't matter Liquid or not the Greece have to defend Europe!
    You mean defend of the very extreme dictatorship turkey? They only get weapons to "defend" against that country, they all want to invade greece because they are jealous of the higher wealth greece, rofl.


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    And there is just no question Germany without Greece or Greece without Germany it just doesn't matter what works better they have to work together.

    sure Germany profit from Greece but this is not the question the question is to to solve the inner problems of Europe.
    Thats the question for germany, for greece they have to survife thats what only matters to them and I do not mean as country or as a euro-member, I mean they have to find a way (as example own currency and big downgrades to protect their econemy against more efficient ones like germany) to stop their route to 3rd-world-land.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •