Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89

Thread: Why is the German economy so sucessful? Because of the Quality for All !

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you can drive a business AND get harz4.

    but then you have to prepay your life in the worst 1 year in the future but it works.

    its called "aufstocker" if you are lower than your harz4 you get "money" and a bonus because "aufstocker" workers are maybe 150€ over the "harz4" and you can deal with the tax and income calculations.
    It works that way that you get only 20% of the money you earn the rest get drawed from your hartz4. So you earn nearly nothing more, but have double the problems you have to make more paperwork and you also have to wrinte applications, till you use it. Thats very unattractive, and if you sleep over one paperwork you get no hartz4 or so. But yes even its totaly work-hindering acts I see myself also in the mid term as a independent man, because its the way to work today all other stuff is stupid, to work to get others rich.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    this works in this way: find a rich person with high tax then ask him about quit harz4 and he payes money to you to save tax and you pay 60% back cash on hand as black money.
    lol I am not that stupid to think that all what is illigal is a bad thing, but that goes very wide, if we got caught doing this that would be very bad, and even more the problem would be to found somebody willing to do so. I am not that bolt to ask someone hey do you wanna cheat the country. Like I said I am maybe not as shy as I was in my youth but to ask some rich people do you such stuff would be cracy. I mean they will shurely know friends that also would need such "contract" so they will not give that deal to such a poor guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    there is another welfare system in germany than harz4 its the "tax deductibility of needy" system its perfect to drive a company because you have a 3 200€ per year income grant and you can work to get more if you want.

    i'm sure you don't know the "tax deductibility of needy" part.
    thats exaclty what I say people who earn money anyway gets tax reducing on top of that for all shit you could dream off also as example the driving money from the country. Thats a totaly retardet system because people who become more money anyway can even get more money in tax reducing, and have more money to pay corrupt tax-reducing contractors.

    For what I want, working without bills would be the best I guess. Thats the only market that pays off. I dont want to give away 80% of what I earn till I earn big amounts of money. Thats stupid.


    EDIT: I should not always write this comments when I wake up or 10 minutes before I go to sleep ^^
    Last edited by blackiwid; 03-02-2012 at 06:39 AM.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Russe, Bulgaria
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    You are the proof that racists are generally stupid people. And yes you are a defintly stupid and racist. I'm surprised that Michael hasn't banned you yet. You are turning this forum into a stormfront like website.
    Ignorance is bliss! You don't know what you are talking!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    It works that way that you get only 20% of the money you earn the rest get drawed from your hartz4.
    you don't get it. maybe you are not so smart you think you are

    just think about: gross income and net income and the deductibility
    right now you buy a PC and you pay it from your own money!
    if you drive a company the Goverment pay the PC because you deduct it from the tax means you lower your income means your harz4 payment grow.
    this means its not 20% it depend on your consume and investment you work for your own consume and you earn ZERO money! all perfect companies never ever earn any penny!

    My company for example never earn any euro over the tax free summ.

    Good companys NEVER earn ANY MONEY*(1)! *(1)=for the Goverment TAX office

    this brings me to the next tropic... official tax deductible statements are for other companys because they deduct your statement in there tax calculation.

    this means private customers don't have a big interest in your statement paper*(2).

    *(2) no this is not a request in do a capital tax crime

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    837

    Default

    ok that with the pc is a good point, but on the other hand, what else will you calculate against your income? your washingmaschine? only if you make money with it somehow I think, or what else your expensive green tea or food you buy ^^ or your flat-screen tv? I just want to be free and not totaly transparent. And again its a hard price to have double the paperwork, still be forced to apply to some companies at the same time and always be ready to take such job because else you get also sanctionised.

    Yes but you make it me more attractive, but again its far from ideal. you have to fuck around with a stupid system to not fall under the wheels totaly.

    So yes if I see a good point in doing something I maybe investigate the internet after how I just dont pay any taxes to this rotten system, and maybe live a kind of free live in a unfree society. I do that a bit with my hartz4 in seeing it as my good right and even fight for it aggressivly if they want to fuck with me, but yes I feel yet a bit unfree in not beeing allowed to work just a bit with a messurable income.

    Is it no big paperwork to fill out tax on each bill and pay that even before you get it and so on? all that systems suck because they are to complex, I should have studied law because thats nearly the only thing what matters today.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    So you earn nearly nothing more,
    this is just wrong you earn freedom and you grow your personal productivity stock.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    but have double the problems you have to make more paperwork
    no its less paperwork i drive my company with maybe 30 papers in the complete year.
    just don't write a payable invoice for every single hour or every single little piece
    if you have flat-rate customers you bundle the hole stuff into 1 invoice.
    just imagine it 1600 per company and year means 48 000 for 30 papers.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    and you also have to wrinte applications, till you use it. Thats very unattractive, and if you sleep over one paperwork you get no hartz4 or so. But yes even its totaly work-hindering acts I see myself also in the mid term as a independent man, because its the way to work today all other stuff is stupid, to work to get others rich.

    lol I am not that stupid to think that all what is illigal is a bad thing, but that goes very wide, if we got caught doing this that would be very bad, and even more the problem would be to found somebody willing to do so. I am not that bolt to ask someone hey do you wanna cheat the country. Like I said I am maybe not as shy as I was in my youth but to ask some rich people do you such stuff would be cracy. I mean they will shurely know friends that also would need such "contract" so they will not give that deal to such a poor guy.

    thats exaclty what I say people who earn money anyway gets tax reducing on top of that for all shit you could dream off also as example the driving money from the country. Thats a totaly retardet system because people who become more money anyway can even get more money in tax reducing, and have more money to pay corrupt tax-reducing contractors.

    For what I want, working without bills would be the best I guess. Thats the only market that pays off. I dont want to give away 80% of what I earn till I earn big amounts of money. Thats stupid.

    EDIT: I should not always write this comments when I wake up or 10 minutes before I go to sleep ^^
    really i can not fix your mental health. i only can teach you how to do stuff.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    ok that with the pc is a good point,
    a good point means you are wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    but on the other hand, what else will you calculate against your income? your washingmaschine?
    you are so uncreative!

    you can not calculate your washing machin against your tax but you can calculate a investment against it you can do a washing machin investment.

    for example this: http://www.ebay.de/itm/260717830668?...84.m1423.l2649

    a Washing machine hot water ballast control to use heat water instead of electricity and this is your business because you can drive a heat and power power plant and wasting hot water is essential to make money on electricity!!!

    now you get it? your washing machin point was just stupid but i do the hot water ballast control exactly last year to improve my POWER PLANT!!

    now you are surprised by my creativity and cleverness??

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    a Washing machine hot water ballast control to use heat water instead of electricity and this is your business because you can drive a heat and power power plant and wasting hot water is essential to make money on electricity!!!
    hmm you mean I have to pay less money for energy when I invest in such a product or what? Thats then no tax reducing or I think I cannot calculate that as a business expense so they lower my hartz4 anyway or do I missunderstand you?

    Wrong/Wright I thought you wanna help me not want to be the one who is right? ^^


    I am listening if you give me good advises, but I think its not about who is wrong and who is right. I hope you are right but I dont see that yet fully (at least if you not clear that point out) Even if you are right about I can buy me stuff over stuff to have technicaly no income if some day someone wants to come in my apartment and they see stuff lieing around that is worth 15.000 Euro I get sued for social-cheating, only if I can tell them that that all is for my business and I do not use it much for privat stuff, but then again I cant just buy everything from such money to lower my income to zero.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post

    really i can not fix your mental health. i only can teach you how to do stuff.
    I was maybe mentaly ill after the shock of the horrofic reallity we have mixed with additional overtraveling pictures of how bad hartz4 is, it really sucks but its fame is even worse. But now I am just analising how bad our system is and that if you not cheat what you prostpose (yes maybe thats all legal but still its kind of cheating) its freedom-grades are very small. especialy if you are intelligent, if you are dumb you just work even if you earn less than you would get, if you only get hartz4. And you are to stupid to understand that not you are the problem but the system is colapsing slowly.

    But again I am not mentaly ill at the moment, I had some time nearly rationaly a depression, because our world rationaly extremly sucks in many many aspects. Mostly all people suffer from this sick system, but yes you should not break because of that, but the system is way more ill than I am or was.


    So I dont want that you heal me from anything, but if you could help me to cheat the system or tell me the insider knowledge you have have to not suffer that much from the extemly shity system.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    hmm you mean I have to pay less money for energy when I invest in such a product or what?
    your business model is in that point: make more electricity (in your heat and power power plant) to sell(***PROFIT***) and save more electricity in your washing maschin (***Profit***) and save the nature and in the same .

    and then after you understanding grow in such a stuff you can sell it to other people to.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Thats then no tax reducing or I think I cannot calculate that as a business expense so they lower my hartz4 anyway or do I missunderstand you?
    you really do have big problems in calculation skills...

    you have a fictional customer he spend you 210 because you fix his computer and then and then the bad harz4 system rip the 210 right? WRONG! because you reinvest it then the "harz4" system get ZERO- Driving a company is all about invest your income money into future profit.

    and in the future you quit "harz4" this model is called: company startup payed by government.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    Wrong/Wright I thought you wanna help me not want to be the one who is right? ^^
    ask this your harz4 keeper I'm sure (irony) he want all the best to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackiwid View Post
    I am listening if you give me good advises, but I think its not about who is wrong and who is right. I hope you are right but I dont see that yet fully (at least if you not clear that point out) Even if you are right about I can buy me stuff over stuff to have technicaly no income if some day someone wants to come in my apartment and they see stuff lieing around that is worth 15.000 Euro I get sued for social-cheating, only if I can tell them that that all is for my business and I do not use it much for privat stuff, but then again I cant just buy everything from such money to lower my income to zero.
    your problem is different you get ZERO money for your startup in my model you get money for your startup. and no this is not against the law.

    you only drive your company in the regular business model every business make investments.

    another aspect is you need to try stuff to get familiar with it to sell this to other people you can not sell a a hot water balance mixer to people if you never test the product in your own company.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    another aspect is you need to try stuff to get familiar with it to sell this to other people you can not sell a a hot water balance mixer to people if you never test the product in your own company.
    I got the basic Idea and I have shurely no problem with calculation maybe with understanding but you mean I have to test all the products at home(that is my business then, when I understand you right) and maybe I sell it to some customers ^^ and if not it was only a failed test so nobody can fuck me for that?

    Do I understand you now right? So I just write down all my bigger cost-posts as needed for company because I maybe will sell that. Ok that makes sense, thats then the backfire of having a monstroses stupid burocracy like we have in germany that you can never control all that, what I use more for private stuff and what I use more for other stuff etc.

    Did I understand you now right ^^
    Last edited by blackiwid; 03-02-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •