New graphic card under 150
I'm building a new system, and the only piece remaining is choosing the GPU. I really don't care if it's AMD or Nvidia, I want it to work with linux.
It shall meet these requirements:
- support 1920 x 1080 on the desktop without any trouble
- support 1920 x 1080, for gamming (windows/linux) with at least 30 fps
- doesn't interfere with the use of virtual machines (enable 3D on these would be great).
- supporting a 2nd 1920x1080 is a bonus.
- drivers open-source is also a bonus, but what I really want is use all of the card's potential.