Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: New Study prove Fukushima caused byearthquake in the first minutes not the tsunami

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    Arnold Gundersen nuclear Engineer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Gundersen is laughable ?

    this guy pointed out in this video that at minimum 50% of the energy in the explosion was based nuclear and not chemical!

    the same guy prove the new US American nuclear power reactor wrong: "Arnold "Arnie" Gundersen [...]a former nuclear power industry executive [...]who has questioned the safety of the Westinghouse AP1000"

    and: "Gundersen holds a master's degree in nuclear engineering" he surely knows better than you!
    If that's what he said, then yes, he is laughable. The laws of physics don't change just because you want them to.

    I highly suspect that's not actually what he said and you're just twisting words/misunderstanding him as usual. Perhaps if you linked to somewhere he made the claims in english i could explain it to you, but i don't speak german so that video doesn't mean much to me.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    If that's what he said, then yes, he is laughable. The laws of physics don't change just because you want them to.
    in the video there are many experts with the same message for example: the japanese nuclear professor yugioh yamaguchi

    he also point out that its possible! because : he point out that so many nuclear particles can only pushes so high in the sky if it was a nuclear explosion

    is yugioh yamaguchi also laughable ?

    and there is another one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Busby

    Christopher Busby also point out that high risky particles can only be found 200km away in car filters because of the nuclear explosion he claim that no hydrogen explosion can cause this.


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    I highly suspect that's not actually what he said and you're just twisting words/misunderstanding him as usual. Perhaps if you linked to somewhere he made the claims in english i could explain it to you, but i don't speak german so that video doesn't mean much to me.
    the persons talk in English only the translator voice is in German if you listen carefully you can check the English original message.

    anyway you just make it easy for you only because you can not speak "german" LOL english is not my nativ language why i should read english sources? only to support your laziness ?

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    now its proven the japanese goverment lie 3 month in a round to the people about the meltdown of the nuclear fuel:

    http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/t...820499,00.html

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    270

    Default

    The TEPCO leadership wanted to completely abandon the Fukushima plant. Only a threat of the Japanese prime minister to abolish TEPCO changed their mind.

    Some things what the prime minister had to say in the TEPCO central:
    "What the hell is going on! The survival of Japan is at risk!"

    Yukio Edano - Chief Cabinet Secretary at the time: “Tokyo would have been finished”

    Welt.de: Ein Wutanfall verhinderte atomares Horrorszenario
    RT: TEPCO nearly abandoned burning Fukushima

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    in the video there are many experts with the same message for example: the japanese nuclear professor yugioh yamaguchi

    he also point out that its possible! because : he point out that so many nuclear particles can only pushes so high in the sky if it was a nuclear explosion
    Again, what is in an explosion is completely separate from what feeds/causes an explosion. I highly suspect you are conflating the two concepts here, and your "experts" are talking about the former while you claim the latter.

    It's not surprise that radioactive material was present in the fallout - we're talking about an explosion within a nuclear power plant, after all - of course nuclear particles are going to be spread.

    anyway you just make it easy for you only because you can not speak "german" LOL english is not my nativ language why i should read english sources? only to support your laziness ?
    Only if you want me to believe what you're saying. I know from experience you really don't, you just want to start arguments, so whatever.

    Oh, by the way, i have proof it wasn't a nuclear explosion:
    LLSHSJLBHF LKHB VDMKLSD KDLVHSDL VDLSHDSL LDSIKHVLDSHV SVDLIHVSL
    Not satisfied that my argument is correct? Learn a foreign language and maybe then you can see what i'm arguing about.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Again, what is in an explosion is completely separate from what feeds/causes an explosion. I highly suspect you are conflating the two concepts here, and your "experts" are talking about the former while you claim the latter.
    o really.... i know the difference between the source of the energy of the explosion and the cause of setting up the setup a energy source ready to explode.
    no in this video they realy mean: the energy in the explodion was 50% or higher made of nuclear Atomsplitting. and this is posible because of : "Prompt critical" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prompt_critical
    a normal nuclear bomb is supercriticality.--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_mass
    for a "Prompt critical" explosion you don't need a Critical MASS!
    a Prompt Critical explosion is always a mix of energy sources you need a chemical explosion to make the "Setup" to become a Prompt Critical moment of the nuclear fuel.

    and in the video they really talk about a prompt critical nuclear Explosion! this means the energy of the explosion comes also from the nuclear fuel.

    "prompt critical nuclear Explosion" is a way to make very tiny smal nuclear explosions.


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    It's not surprise that radioactive material was present in the fallout - we're talking about an explosion within a nuclear power plant, after all - of course nuclear particles are going to be spread.
    thats not the question the question is: why 200km away?

    and they point out that only a "prompt critical nuclear Explosion" can push the fallout 200km away! a hydrogen explosion CAN'T!

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Only if you want me to believe what you're saying. I know from experience you really don't, you just want to start arguments, so whatever.
    last time you was surprised that my argumenation are logical and your argumentation was not.

    but hey in the ENGLISH wikipedia about "prompt critical nuclear Explosion" is a part about fukushima! this means you don't need a english version of the video the wikipedia alone fit perfect for you!



    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Oh, by the way, i have proof it wasn't a nuclear explosion:
    Not satisfied that my argument is correct? Learn a foreign language and maybe then you can see what i'm arguing about.
    there are to different nuclear explosions:

    "prompt critical nuclear Explosion" VS supercriticality (Critical mass) nuclear Explosion.

    back in 1945 they only know about supercritically critical mass nuclear explosions!

    the prompt critical stuf is found later and is used to downsize nuclear weapons.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenrin View Post
    The TEPCO leadership wanted to completely abandon the Fukushima plant. Only a threat of the Japanese prime minister to abolish TEPCO changed their mind.

    Some things what the prime minister had to say in the TEPCO central:
    "What the hell is going on! The survival of Japan is at risk!"

    Yukio Edano - Chief Cabinet Secretary at the time: “Tokyo would have been finished”

    Welt.de: Ein Wutanfall verhinderte atomares Horrorszenario
    RT: TEPCO nearly abandoned burning Fukushima
    yes very SAD! these Tepco managers and General Electric Managers Really should be executed!

    General Electric know from the start one that the nuclear power plant was NOT SAVE! and was not secure against Japanese ultra strong earthquakes and zunamis!

    also the TEPCO managment also known that all security standarts are violated beause of capitalism and money saving!

    Proved Tepco Quote: "Backup? LOL are you MAD this costs MONEY we need no BACKUP we NEED SAVING MONEY! to make more Profit!"
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-10-2012 at 09:49 AM.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    Where is there video of the reactor 4 explosion?

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    Where is there video of the reactor 4 explosion?
    http://videos.arte.tv/de/videos/fuku...u-6439122.html

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    At what time in the video?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •