Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: New Study prove Fukushima caused byearthquake in the first minutes not the tsunami

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    At what time in the video?
    no you don't get it the hole video is about this scandal.

    but sure the first 10 minutes is just the intro after the first 10 minutes it comes to the main tropic then the tropic is the same for 40-50 minutes.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    no you don't get it the hole video is about this scandal.

    but sure the first 10 minutes is just the intro after the first 10 minutes it comes to the main tropic then the tropic is the same for 40-50 minutes.
    You said that the explosion at reactor 4 had a dramatically different look than the explosions at the other reactors. Is there some kind of visual evidence for this? I would like to see these differences myself.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    Where is there video of the reactor 4 explosion?
    the first quote about the nuclear explosion in reactor 4 comes after 29,05 minutes

    the second is 31 minutes and the 3. is 32 minutes.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    You said that the explosion at reactor 4 had a dramatically different look than the explosions at the other reactors. Is there some kind of visual evidence for this? I would like to see these differences myself.
    after 32 minutes there are the one with the pictures and videos.

    he shows the flash light coming up and the shock wave

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    You said that the explosion at reactor 4 had a dramatically different look than the explosions at the other reactors. Is there some kind of visual evidence for this? I would like to see these differences myself.
    the full explosion comes after 33,20 minutes but the pictures after 32 show the "flash"

    in the full scene you can watch the shock wave and the "Mushroom"

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    They're talking about the explosion at reactor 3. So I believe your argument is that there was a nuclear explosion at reactor 3, not in building 4. This is important because there was no fuel in building 4 except that which was contained in the spent fuel pool. And I think we could say that there was no explosion of any type at the spent fuel pool at building 4 since the pool remains nearly completely intact.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    They're talking about the explosion at reactor 3. So I believe your argument is that there was a nuclear explosion at reactor 3, not in building 4.
    ubs yes my confusion sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    This is important because there was no fuel in building 4 except that which was contained in the spent fuel pool. And I think we could say that there was no explosion of any type at the spent fuel pool at building 4 since the pool remains nearly completely intact.

    yes you are right i was confused sorry. nuclear explosion is reactor 3.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johnc View Post
    So I believe your argument is that there was a nuclear explosion at reactor 3,
    the real scandal is.. the nuclear power plant companies always claim that its impossible to get a nuclear explosion in a nuclear power plant.

    if every nuclear power-plant is a nuclear Bomb then all nuclear power plants are really dangerous.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Northwich, UK
    Posts
    65

    Default

    To get a nuclear explosion you need to have a supercritical mass of fissile material held in a specific configuration for a specific length of time.

    There is no way to get that in a nuclear reactor. Even if all the fuel is melted there is no way you can have a criticality because of all the other rubbish that has melted along with the fuel.

    The design of a water reactor is such that if the coolant, which is also the moderator, heats up, the reaction will slow down, so the power output drops. If there is no coolant, and hence, no moderator, then it is impossible for a water reactor to be critical. They are designed like that, and have been since they started building power reactors.

    No criticality, no explosion.

    Oh, and a prompt criticality also requires a specific set of circumstances. None of which were found in Fukushima.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    To get a nuclear explosion you need to have a supercritical mass of fissile material held in a specific configuration for a specific length of time.
    There is no way to get that in a nuclear reactor. Even if all the fuel is melted there is no way you can have a criticality because of all the other rubbish that has melted along with the fuel.
    The design of a water reactor is such that if the coolant, which is also the moderator, heats up, the reaction will slow down, so the power output drops. If there is no coolant, and hence, no moderator, then it is impossible for a water reactor to be critical. They are designed like that, and have been since they started building power reactors.
    No criticality, no explosion.
    Oh, and a prompt criticality also requires a specific set of circumstances. None of which were found in Fukushima.
    you trying an argumentation with low level theoretical school knowledge but in the video there are 4 high skilled people pointing out that a prompt critical nuclear explosion is possible and the explosion strength and the particle fallout range show it was a prompt critical explosion!
    And really sorry you are not more skilled than the experts in the video.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •