Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...820622,00.html

    Yes the US people really go crazy in Afghanistan.

    and in 3 month they will also start a war against Syria and Iran and then us soldiers run amok there to.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    like the holy roman empire, before the era of decline.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Im not american, but I seriously question american will kill anyone in amok for no reason so ever.
    It is either staged, an accident, or he was forced to.

    l know american helicopter pilot shooting journalists with gau, because he confused camera with rpg. But he was shooting from safe location - this is way more "american" behaviour.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    these actions goes wild the people really should stop these wars posthaste!

    here is the "Islamic" response to this tropic:



    http://shahamat-english.com/index.ph...ments&Itemid=4

    "Statement of Islamic Emirate regarding the inhumane crime committed by the American savages in Kanda
    -
    Monday, 18 Rabi'ul Akhir 1433
    Monday, 12 March 2012 04:03

    Statement of Islamic Emirate regarding the inhumane crime committed by the American savages in Kandahar

    The sick minded American savages, in continuation of their barbaric actions have once again reached out to committing a blood-soaked and inhumane crime in Panjwai district’s Zangawat region, Kandahar province today. According to their own statistics, more than 20 defenseless villagers were directly

    shot and killed whereas the scene testifies to numbers far greater than that. A large number from amongst the victims are innocent children, women and the elderly, martyred by the American barbarians who mercilessly robbed them of their precious lives and drenched their hands with their innocent blood.

    According to witnesses from the scene, the American savages perpetrated this crime in the homes of three such villagers which posed no threat to them militarily or security wise and neither were theses martyred villagers a menace to them.

    The American ‘terrorists’ want to come up with an excuse for the perpetrator of this inhumane crime by claiming that this immoral culprit was mentally ill.

    If the perpetrators of this massacre were in fact mentally-ill then this testifies to yet another moral transgression by the American military because they are arming lunatics in Afghanistan who turn their weapons against the defenseless Afghans without giving a second thought.

    Is there any military stipulation in the entire world which gives legality for unstable persons to be armed and be drafted into the military and then be given the duty of so-called peace keeping?

    The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, while sympathizing with the victims of this savage act as part of its Islamic and human obligation, gives assurance to their heirs that it shall take revenge from the invaders and the savage murderers for every single martyr with the help of Allah (SWT) and they shall receive punishment for their barbaric actions.

    The Islamic Emirate once again calls on all the international human right organizations and NGOs, as part of their human conscience, to help the Afghans in preventing such unjustifiable crimes by the American invaders from taking place and to put them on trial as part of its moral obligation.

    Wasalam
    Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    US officials start to think about US soldiers like dangerous "animals"

    This means they unarmed the dangerous murderers if they join a room.

    "Leon Panetta visits Afghanistan: Hundreds of U.S. Marines unusually asked to disarm before he speaks
    The highly unusual security measure comes amid rising tension in the country after an American solider allegedly killed 16 Afghan civilians on Sunday"

    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz1pCoGCsaY

    really the US Americans really should leash with chains there blood-dogs

    these murderers are really dangerous!

    and yes nothing special any Soldier is a murderer.



    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-15-2012 at 01:09 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and yes nothing special any Soldier is a murderer.
    Well, everybody dies.


    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    *video*
    Quite funny

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    and yes nothing special any Soldier is a murderer.
    I don't know if this is sarcasm or not, but that's not true. The murderer is the one who kills for no reason or just for his own benefit. If I kill someone in self or someone else defense I'm not a murderer.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...820622,00.html

    Yes the US people really go crazy in Afghanistan.

    and in 3 month they will also start a war against Syria and Iran and then us soldiers run amok there to.
    This was awful. The New Yorker had an article about this a few days ago. This soldier had served several tours already and didn't want to go back. He has kids of his own (some the same age as the kids he killed). The fact that the military didn't recognize his problems (I'm guessing he became increasingly withdrawn prior to his break) is the big problem here. Snapping in the middle of combat is one thing, doing what he did is something else and, IMO, something that should'be been prevented.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    This was awful. The New Yorker had an article about this a few days ago. This soldier had served several tours already and didn't want to go back. He has kids of his own (some the same age as the kids he killed). The fact that the military didn't recognize his problems (I'm guessing he became increasingly withdrawn prior to his break) is the big problem here. Snapping in the middle of combat is one thing, doing what he did is something else and, IMO, something that should'be been prevented.
    "awful" right... war the "War" turn people into "Sick Monsters"

    in my point of view he is "innocent" in America in his home land this man would never have come to kill children.

    because of this i support Ron-Paul.. end the war now_! just go home!

    the US people don't understand 1 important point : the FED money system is sick and the Fosil Oil based Economy is also sick because of this they start war after war to secure there needs of energy and control.

    they need a money reform (not communism) bitcoin is a good example for a good money system.
    and they need re change there energy sources to green energy sources.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-22-2012 at 06:01 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,064

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...820622,00.html

    Yes the US people really go crazy in Afghanistan.

    and in 3 month they will also start a war against Syria and Iran and then us soldiers run amok there to.
    You know, Q, this was an isolated incident caused by a single individual with a mental problem. I *really* don't think that it applies uniformly to every single American soldier. Not even to a representative group.

    For what its worth, I don't blame YOU for the second world war. I blame HITLER and his cronies. In that case, there was unfortunatly someone right insane in a very powerful position. Highly intelligent, but insane.
    I'm Polish, BTW.

    Blame the soldier, not the institution.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •