Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kraftman View Post
    I wasn't talking about US soldiers, but in general. I woudln't call a murderer someone who killed an opponent in self defence.
    no US soldier? only General? i think you are wrong because: the soldier do not have a choice if he gets the order to fight he fights.

    and if he gets the order to attack without self defence anyway then he do it or he die by friendly fire.

    this means there is no self defence in the #Army-.

    only a free man without pressure to attack can do self defence in a freedom of chose.

    a soldier do not have freedom of chose in a war.

    he chose to not have a chose. and of he chose not to be a murderer then he never go into the Army

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    really? sounds funny. but i don't think this is the problem with my posts .

    a lot of people really think no human can make points like my points.
    No, seriously, it's you. You're a troll. You make bad points, base statements on false dichotomy, make linguistic errors that cause ambiguity (intentionally?).

    Whenever I hit the forums for spirited conversation, I always start to suspect that Michael is somehow supporting your presence here to drive up ad revenue. I cannot imagine why he would allow you to stay, there's simply no reason for it.

    I personally think it is adorable that you turned a thread about a murderous US soldier and his 16 victims into your own personal litterbox of misinformation and hate-mongering. I take comfort in knowing that some day, somewhere, the burden that you have constructed will return to affect you.

    Bravo! Ya got me!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russofris View Post
    No, seriously, it's you. You're a troll. You make bad points, base statements on false dichotomy, make linguistic errors that cause ambiguity (intentionally?).
    Whenever I hit the forums for spirited conversation, I always start to suspect that Michael is somehow supporting your presence here to drive up ad revenue. I cannot imagine why he would allow you to stay, there's simply no reason for it.
    I personally think it is adorable that you turned a thread about a murderous US soldier and his 16 victims into your own personal litterbox of misinformation and hate-mongering. I take comfort in knowing that some day, somewhere, the burden that you have constructed will return to affect you.
    Bravo! Ya got me!
    LOL and only because you don't like my message.

    Soldier = murderer

    a Soldier chose to not chose the right way means not to fight or only fight for defence a soldier do not have the RIGHT to chose on a Political LEVEL this means he chose to be stupid.
    a soldiers chose to NOT use there brain! Soldier=turning off his brain for money
    do you think soldiers are think-tanks or Politicians? LOL never!
    if think-tanks or politicians chose to make a war the soldiers act the soldier and kill and murder.
    there is ZERO brain in a soldier!
    the soldier is not allowed to think and chose he is only a "TOOL" like a "gun"
    thinking people use "TOOLS" use means exploit in a unfair way!!

    "(intentionally?)"

    LOL sure. do you really think i don't know how to use words?

    the use of the words means "noun" is exact the same in english and german.

    "I always start to suspect that Michael is somehow supporting your presence here to drive up ad revenue. I cannot imagine why he would allow you to stay, there's simply no reason for it."

    i don't know just ask him.

    "litterbox of misinformation "

    LOL.... turn on your TV and mainstream media then you get the misinformation non-stop.

    you call it misinformation i call it different viewpoint. but sure Nazis prefer to turn off different viewpoints.

    "I take comfort in knowing that some day, somewhere, the burden that you have constructed will return to affect you."

    well the CIA call this effect blowback effect http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowbac...ntelligence%29

    the CIA knows this effect very well. the CIA gets all the shit back what they do in the past!

    MK-ULTRA http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKULTRA for example or GLADIO http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladio

    or this: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Artischocke

    or the cause of 9/11 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

    or this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskege...lis_experiment

    the USA is so full of shit there guiltyness is a shame for the humanity!

    yes sure they know the blowback effect and i know the blowback effect.

    sure one day a CIA agent will kill me but i will defend myself with my keyboard!! LOL!!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/auslan...820622,00.html

    Yes the US people really go crazy in Afghanistan.

    and in 3 month they will also start a war against Syria and Iran and then us soldiers run amok there to.
    This was awful. The New Yorker had an article about this a few days ago. This soldier had served several tours already and didn't want to go back. He has kids of his own (some the same age as the kids he killed). The fact that the military didn't recognize his problems (I'm guessing he became increasingly withdrawn prior to his break) is the big problem here. Snapping in the middle of combat is one thing, doing what he did is something else and, IMO, something that should'be been prevented.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,495

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russofris View Post
    No, seriously, it's you. You're a troll. You make bad points, base statements on false dichotomy, make linguistic errors that cause ambiguity (intentionally?).

    Whenever I hit the forums for spirited conversation, I always start to suspect that Michael is somehow supporting your presence here to drive up ad revenue. I cannot imagine why he would allow you to stay, there's simply no reason for it.

    I personally think it is adorable that you turned a thread about a murderous US soldier and his 16 victims into your own personal litterbox of misinformation and hate-mongering. I take comfort in knowing that some day, somewhere, the burden that you have constructed will return to affect you.

    Bravo! Ya got me!
    I agree with you about Larabel and Q. I came to the same conclusions independently, since I was considering emailing Michael about blocking these click bait, offtopic threads Q has been creating over the last few months. I then came to the conclusion that Michael just doesn't care. Clicks do drive revenue, and the more click-bait-y the better.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    This was awful. The New Yorker had an article about this a few days ago. This soldier had served several tours already and didn't want to go back. He has kids of his own (some the same age as the kids he killed). The fact that the military didn't recognize his problems (I'm guessing he became increasingly withdrawn prior to his break) is the big problem here. Snapping in the middle of combat is one thing, doing what he did is something else and, IMO, something that should'be been prevented.
    "awful" right... war the "War" turn people into "Sick Monsters"

    in my point of view he is "innocent" in America in his home land this man would never have come to kill children.

    because of this i support Ron-Paul.. end the war now_! just go home!

    the US people don't understand 1 important point : the FED money system is sick and the Fosil Oil based Economy is also sick because of this they start war after war to secure there needs of energy and control.

    they need a money reform (not communism) bitcoin is a good example for a good money system.
    and they need re change there energy sources to green energy sources.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-22-2012 at 07:01 PM.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    99

    Default

    A lot of these discussions can be closed by looking at the issue using philosophy.

    The US violates the non-aggression principle. How? It invades a country without their permission and kill people. This is not news, the US government is immoral. To further widen your field of view, all forms of statism are corrupt, because the government uses force to get what it wants.

    Here comes the contradiction - if taking things by force is immoral, then why does the government threaten you at gunpoint for you to pay your taxes (you essentially are threatened by the police and then thrown in jail if you resist paying for something you don't believe in) after it indoctrinates your children in public school that a lot of obvious things are bad and evil, like violence and stealing?

    The most successful thieves convince everyone else that stealing is wrong.

    Anyway, going back to my original point - there's nothing interesting to see here. Yes, the US has soldiers it deployed going crazy killing people. What did you expect when you ship soldiers over sea, each with different levels of child trauma, that affect their psychology and their impulse to change things by force, instead of think through problems.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by damentz View Post
    A lot of these discussions can be closed by looking at the issue using philosophy.

    The US violates the non-aggression principle. How? It invades a country without their permission and kill people. This is not news, the US government is immoral. To further widen your field of view, all forms of statism are corrupt, because the government uses force to get what it wants.

    Here comes the contradiction - if taking things by force is immoral, then why does the government threaten you at gunpoint for you to pay your taxes (you essentially are threatened by the police and then thrown in jail if you resist paying for something you don't believe in) after it indoctrinates your children in public school that a lot of obvious things are bad and evil, like violence and stealing?

    The most successful thieves convince everyone else that stealing is wrong.

    Anyway, going back to my original point - there's nothing interesting to see here. Yes, the US has soldiers it deployed going crazy killing people. What did you expect when you ship soldiers over sea, each with different levels of child trauma, that affect their psychology and their impulse to change things by force, instead of think through problems.
    true and sad... and this will never stop-...... a pure nightmare.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    The EU is no better. Both are immoral. I thought Europeans wouldn't be as stupid and brainwashed as Americans but I guess that is an incorrect assumption. It's a global problem because of the idea of 'Globalism' that you need these countries to have such bloated bureaucracies that decide on their own which countries they'll target and which agenda is preferable.

    Incidents like these are considered to be 'sacrifices' that typically happen but are of little consequence as long as the long-term goals go forward.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    The EU is no better. Both are immoral. I thought Europeans wouldn't be as stupid and brainwashed as Americans but I guess that is an incorrect assumption. It's a global problem because of the idea of 'Globalism' that you need these countries to have such bloated bureaucracies that decide on their own which countries they'll target and which agenda is preferable.

    Incidents like these are considered to be 'sacrifices' that typically happen but are of little consequence as long as the long-term goals go forward.
    LOL you found your own mistake its "Global"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •