Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

Quote Originally Posted by ArksineVT View Post
    You DO realize that the "collateral murder" video was cut and doctored, right?
    the only important point is: there is a unbeatable weapon like a strong Tank and there are people with "light" weapons (there was one AK47) yes "Honour" kill the bare food people with a combat helicopter is very very very honorable

"Honour" is if you land your combat helicopter pick up a AK47 and fight them with your own weapon in your hands.

but yes "US" people do not have "honor" at all.

Question

Here is the honor of "US solders" and "US peoples" that allows their government to do such things...

And this one. Pleas read the card!

For second picture, there are some "versions". says rescued my dad and rescued my sister... etc.
    So digital pictures can be altered easily. This picture could be already fake.
    But this doesn't change the truth that many US solders are committed such crimes like that at Iraq and killed a million innocent/civil people.
    But that doesn't count as genocide. Because murderer is USA, Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the only important point is: there is a unbeatable weapon like a strong Tank and there are people with "light" weapons (there was one AK47) yes "Honour" kill the bare food people with a combat helicopter is very very very honorable

"Honour" is if you land your combat helicopter pick up a AK47 and fight them with your own weapon in your hands.

but yes "US" people do not have "honor" at all.
    War is not about playing fair, its about survival. There had been several firefights prior to the incident. There were also several times the chopper decided not to attack because no clear ID could be made. In this instance there were men armed with AKs and what looked like RPGs. If you are an attack chopper you better darn well take out those RPGs, or you are the one that is going to get taken out.

And for you to declare that "US" people have no honor makes you look like a massive hypocrite. Should I lump you and all other Germans in with the Nazi party?

Quote Originally Posted by Death Knight View Post
    Because murderer is USA, Right?
    not all the time. but right now its really senseless in Afghanistan.
    they won the war but lose at peace... the USA don't have any clue about peace thatís the problem.
    Peace is more difficult than war.

I watch many documentary about Afghanistan and they don't bring the "Light" in the dark.

because they don't do anything useful for the people.

Here is the honor of "US solders" and "US peoples" that allows their government to do such things...
    Nice Picture

And this one. Pleas read the card!

For second picture, there are some "versions". says rescued my dad and rescued my sister... etc.
    So digital pictures can be altered easily. This picture could be already fake.
    But this doesn't change the truth that many US solders are committed such crimes like that at Iraq and killed a million innocent/civil people.
    But that doesn't count as genocide. Because murderer is USA, Right?
    the problem with the USA is they sell poison gas to Saddam Hussain and he kills Iranians with American GAS....

this is like sending Zyklon B to the nazis to make sure they can kill more Jews.

War is not about playing fair,
    sure War is not about humanity at all.

it is just disproportionately!!!

American people always use nuclear bombs against flying insects.

its about survival. There had been several firefights prior to the incident. There were also several times the chopper decided not to attack because no clear ID could be made. In this instance there were men armed with AKs and what looked like RPGs. If you are an attack chopper you better darn well take out those RPGs, or you are the one that is going to get taken out.
    you are not a military expert but--> Iím ! an RPG can't harm a combat helicopters!!!!!!!!!!!
    only "stupid" people think an RPG can harm a combat helicopter!
    the fight range of the helicopter is 2000m and more and the RPG range on vesicles on the ground is max 1000m (you never hit the target at 1000m)
    an RPG is a ground to ground weapon and NOT an anti-Air weapon.
    if you hit a helicopter in full combat movement speed you have more luck than a human can have.
    just play Arma2 1 team get RPG and the other team a hind24 or a US Copter the heli team will always win.

but yes stupid people don't know this because they think its proportionately a Combat Helicopter against RPG and AK47.

for example a AK47 can not hurt a hind24 in a normal combat space you can shot 30 bullets on the heli can't the hind24 don't care.

also hit a copter in full movement speed is impossible! for a human with ak47!

And for you to declare that "US" people have no honor makes you look like a massive hypocrite. Should I lump you and all other Germans in with the Nazi party?
    yes that is the same category. you can only compare American with Nazis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_poison_gas_attack

this is how the USA "works" Toxic AMERICAN gas on civilians.

MADE IN USA the BEST GAS you can GET FOR A GENOCIDE !
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-27-2012 at 06:35 PM.

sure War is not about humanity at all.

you are not a military expert but--> Iím ! an RPG can't harm a combat helicopters!!!!!!!!!!!
    only "stupid" people think an RPG can harm a combat helicopter!
    the fight range of the helicopter is 2000m and more and the RPG range on vesicles on the ground is max 1000m (you never hit the target at 1000m)
    an RPG is a ground to ground weapon and NOT an anti-Air weapon.
    if you hit a helicopter in full combat movement speed you have more luck than a human can have.
    just play Arma2 1 team get RPG and the other team a hind24 or a US Copter the heli team will always win.

but yes stupid people don't know this because they think its proportionately a Combat Helicopter against RPG and AK47.

for example a AK47 can not hurt a hind24 in a normal combat space you can shot 30 bullets on the heli can't the hind24 don't care.

also hit a copter in full movement speed is impossible! for a human with ak47!
    Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were such an military expert through your extensive experience playing VIDEOGAMES. RPGs arent stingers as they have no guidance, but the can and ARE used as surface to air weapons by poorly financed insurgents. Their range is good enough when the terrain is an urban area. Choppers have to move slow and get close to ID targets. I guess you have never heard of the Battle of Mogadishu in Somalia, where we had two Blackhawk choppers downed by insurgents carrying RPG-7s. Here's a pro-tip....videogames are fun, but they are not real life.

yes that is the same category. you can only compare American with Nazis.
    My point was that its wrong to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, but clearly if flew far over your head. Oh well, you are entitled to your opinion. Carry on with the hate if you must.

this isolated single individual did exact the same what there great leaders did in "Hiroshima and Nagasaki" Mass-murdering innocence civilians.
    A German bitching about what US did in WW2... priceless

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were such an military expert through your extensive experience playing VIDEOGAMES.
    not only but BUT you don't get it this is the Video-game used by the US Military to simulate and training there soldiers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBS1

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VBS2

so if the US-Military uses OFP/ARMA2 then they are "Experts" but if i use it then i'm a child right?

RPGs arent stingers as they have no guidance, but the can and ARE used as surface to air weapons by poorly financed insurgents. Their range is good enough when the terrain is an urban area. Choppers have to move slow and get close to ID targets. I guess you have never heard of the Battle of Mogadishu in Somalia, where we had two Blackhawk choppers downed by insurgents carrying RPG-7s. Here's a pro-tip....videogames are fun, but they are not real life.
    really 1 example with 100% Failure of the Pilot is not a valid argument!
    also a Black-hawk IS NOT A BATTLE HELICOPTER! its a transport helicopter!
    and yes if you stand on a single point to offload your troops then a rpg can hit you but ONLY IF YOU STAND STILL.

and now calculate the probability its only 0,0001% and only possible if the Pilot are a retard !

and again your example is a "transport-Copter" and not a "Fighter-Copter"

a Fighter copter do have a different way to "Flight" he do not need stand on 1 point to offload soldiers he always moves also because of the emergency landing mechanism

Prove: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autorot...ng_aircraft%29

this prove you are not an "expert" a Fighter-Helicopter allways move because of "Autorotation" emergency landing in Low height.

also they always move to make sure no RPG and no AK47 can hit them.

My point was that its wrong to judge an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, but clearly if flew far over your head. Oh well, you are entitled to your opinion. Carry on with the hate if you must.
    sure but the other "innocent" American civilians are Guilty in not start a civilian war against the Guilty ones ... no this isn't a joke.

so you can be Guilty by not "Stopping" the Guilty,

stay passive and let a crime happen is also a crime!

Quote Originally Posted by orome View Post
    A German bitching about what US did in WW2... priceless
    and because the Nazis are evil the USA is free to do what they want to do right? LOL...

next time a crime happens a bad man rapes a child you are free to rape another child just because the other man is evil ?