Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: US-Soldier kill 16 Afgane sleeping childen,womans,mans in a fanatical amok run.

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    Arab vs Israeli is conflict lasting so long, it is just "normal".

    Israeli in Tora - only jew people are rulers, all other are slaves.
    Arab in Quaran - only muslims are true to god.

    If they destroy themself, there would be peace at last.
    That seems to be true, but keep in mind there are so many Jews spread all over the World and they have big impact on politics. I see no reason why US would attack Iran except to help Israel in their new holocaust (but this time the Jews are agressors).

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kraftman View Post
    That seems to be true, but keep in mind there are so many Jews spread all over the World and they have big impact on politics. I see no reason why US would attack Iran except to help Israel in their new holocaust (but this time the Jews are agressors).
    modern world just need to watch history how to handle this problem:



    the Romans are just to smart.....

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kraftman View Post
    I don't know if this is sarcasm or not, but that's not true. The murderer is the one who kills for no reason or just for his own benefit. If I kill someone in self or someone else defense I'm not a murderer.
    you make a mistake a murderer is not a homicide/manslaughter

    a murderer do have a reason to kill. a homicide do not have a reason to kill.

    you make 2 mistakes you think a personal reason is no reason

    a Soldier maybe do not have a personal reason to kill but the soldier do have a commanded reason to kill. but the most soldiers are only soldiers because they like it very much to kill.

    in the german wikipedia it writen: the different between a murderer and a "soldier" is only the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea mens rea means "guilty mind".

    there are allways 2 point of views for a islam nation and islam people this man was hero a true worrior a soldier for the enemy he is a terrorist a Guilty mind a murderer.

    yes most people do not know the difference between homicide and a murderer and a soldier.

    "or just for his own benefit. "

    own benefit is a "reason" and also a "terrorist" do not kill for own benefit because most of the time they are suicide commandos.

    "If I kill someone in self or someone else defense I'm not a murderer. "

    LOL someone else defence LOL!!!!

    and the last Iraq war was self or someone else defense ? LOL are you MAD?

    the Afghan war was self defence ? bombing bare food people with stones in the hand ?

    yes the Afghan empire really attacks the USA LOL!!!!!

    yes i know they throw stones on America.

    and no Osama Bin Ladin is """"Saudi Arabia""""" and not Afghanistan!

    you are really MAD!

    there are no innocence US soldiers.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rationale_for_the_Iraq_War

    you are just a joke! there is no defence 7000km away from your homeland!


    and yes there are no "defence" soldiers-- because they do not have the will to only defence if they get the order to attack they have to attack or they die.
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 03-22-2012 at 09:53 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    462

    Default

    I sure that nobody finds it surprising that murderers come in all shapes, colors, sizes, nationalities, and religions. Committing murder is a despicable act, and those who do deserve very little in terms of sympathy. Let us not resort to bickering over details that have little to do with the incident.

    In the case of the US soldier: The US should provide restitution to the families. The US should be given time to interview the soldier in an effort to determine cause. The US should take steps to prevent subsequent incidents. Whether the murderer should be tried in a US or Afghan court is unimportant to me, as long as he is put in front of a jury.

    My sympathies go out to the families and friends of those who died. They would probably be better off if we stopped using their losses to push our petty political agendas, and gave them some real assistance (wow, imagine that!).

    F

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    There is no "only-defence" soldier there are only Guilty-Soldiers

    and the prove is easy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

    if a soldier think its defence then its attack 100% pure attack!

    Soldiers are dump they only serve there order and if there order is "Attack" then they attack and if not then the order is "Defence" and the Defence is a lie.

    Defence is always a Lie!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default



    Japan soldiers self defence in iraq ? yes sure i know it iraq attack japan because of this they do self defence. LOL... yes sooo stupid.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    There is no "only-defence" soldier there are only Guilty-Soldiers

    and the prove is easy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleiwitz_incident

    if a soldier think its defence then its attack 100% pure attack!

    Soldiers are dump they only serve there order and if there order is "Attack" then they attack and if not then the order is "Defence" and the Defence is a lie.

    Defence is always a Lie!
    Qar,

    I would recommend that you post in German. Your post (like many of your previous posts) makes absolutely no sense. We would probably get a better understanding of what you are attempting to say via google-translate.

    Alternatively, you could refrain from posting in sensitive topics until you are capable of effectively communicating in english.

    On a humorous note, and to show that you are not alone:

    I lived in Vienna Austria for a year. I took a weekend trip to Berlin to see the sites and enjoy the ambiance. When in Berlin, I attempted to purchase a "Yellow" pack of American-Spirit cigarettes, a magazine, some gum, and asked the cashier for a bag to carry them in. I don't know whether I mis-pronounced gelben as gelden, or whether my wiener-ish dialect of your language was confusing to a cashier that appeared to have immigrated from a country of slovic origin. It may be that the Viennese use a different word for "bag" than people in Berlin do. Long story short, the cashier thought that I was trying to rob the place.

    What I attempted to say: I would like a red pack of gum and a yellow pack of american spirit. Please put it in a bag.
    What he heard: I have red package gun. Give me american spirit cigarette and money. Put it in my purse.

    F

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russofris View Post
    Qar,

    I would recommend that you post in German. Your post (like many of your previous posts) makes absolutely no sense. We would probably get a better understanding of what you are attempting to say via google-translate.

    Alternatively, you could refrain from posting in sensitive topics until you are capable of effectively communicating in english.

    On a humorous note, and to show that you are not alone:

    I lived in Vienna Austria for a year. I took a weekend trip to Berlin to see the sites and enjoy the ambiance. When in Berlin, I attempted to purchase a "Yellow" pack of American-Spirit cigarettes, a magazine, some gum, and asked the cashier for a bag to carry them in. I don't know whether I mis-pronounced gelben as gelden, or whether my wiener-ish dialect of your language was confusing to a cashier that appeared to have immigrated from a country of slovic origin. It may be that the Viennese use a different word for "bag" than people in Berlin do. Long story short, the cashier thought that I was trying to rob the place.

    What I attempted to say: I would like a red pack of gum and a yellow pack of american spirit. Please put it in a bag.
    What he heard: I have red package gun. Give me american spirit cigarette and money. Put it in my purse.

    F
    really? sounds funny. but i don't think this is the problem with my posts .

    a lot of people really think no human can make points like my points.

    they think i write sarcasm in points there is no sarcasm in my word and they think its wrong but i''m sure its not wrong.

    example: Arabian people (osama bin ladin) attacks the USA and then the USA attacks Arabia in self defence? no!... they attack Afghanistan and CLAIM its self defence.

    in 9/11 most of the "terrorist" are made in "Saudi Arabia" and not Afganistan.

    but you know saudi arabia is big friend and the USA will never a friend LOL!

    if a soldier fights in a illusion of self defence then the soldier is just naive and stupid.

    ALL wars start with a False flack/staged attack operation and ALL soldiers always think they fight in Self defence.

    this means soldiers are always Guilty for there stupid nativity.

    another example is "Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor" the US Officials want the hard LOSE in the first contact and to make sure they lose hart they drop the Radar warning.

    on the Radar many enemys but... hey don't hurry the Radar is MAD you know LOL!

    wikipedia "As the first wave approached Oahu, a U.S. Army SCR-270 radar at Opana Point near the island's northern tip (a post not yet operational, having been in training mode for months) detected it and called in a warning."

    and the warning was lost because the Official already know they attack and they don't want warn there trops to make sure they lose harder !

    because only if they lose hard the US citizen are angry and start a real hard war.


    in fact ALL FAKE! the US Officials know the attack 3-4 days in the future because a allied ship send warning to the USA and espionage know it already and no warning comes from officials to soldiers.

    100% fake!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3c6_1332299048

    this happens if US-soldiers play with weapons like children.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you make a mistake a murderer is not a homicide/manslaughter

    a murderer do have a reason to kill. a homicide do not have a reason to kill.

    you make 2 mistakes you think a personal reason is no reason
    I wasn't talking about US soldiers, but in general. I woudln't call a murderer someone who killed an opponent in self defence.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •