Thread: How to Save My Property Tax?

Hybrid View

Default How to Save My Property Tax?

Hi I have recently Buyed a new Home and Tax of that home is too high in prospective to the cost of the home.Please can anyone help that how can i reduce my property tax?

Quote Originally Posted by nicolenik View Post
    Hi I have recently Buyed a new Home and Tax of that home is too high in prospective to the cost of the home.Please can anyone help that how can i reduce my property tax?
    were do you come from? in germany the tax is called "grundsteuer comes from grund und boden means place and earth tax" http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grundst...Deutschland%29

in Germany there is a way to go around this:

"Unter bestimmten Voraussetzungen kann die Grundsteuer auf Antrag erlassen werden. Näheres regeln §§ 32 bis § 34 GrStG. Diese Regelung ist besonders interessant für Eigentümer von Objekten, die dem Denkmalschutz unterliegen. Wenn hier die Kosten höher sind als die Erträge, besteht ein Rechtsanspruch auf einen Erlass."

if your building is to old and you don't get profit out of it you can drop the "grundsteuer"

the best way to get away is to letting a part of your home to other people and then you can calculate the tax again the income and this means your tenant pay the tax

"Der Vermieter einer Immobilie darf die Grundsteuer als Betriebskosten im Rahmen der Nebenkostenabrechnung auf den Mieter umlegen (§ 2 Nr. 1 Betriebskostenverordnung)."