Thread: Microsoft's commercial ad for G-Mail *very funny*

Default Microsoft's commercial ad for G-Mail *very funny*

now i know why i don't use microsoft products

and yes i use googlemail

The comments on youtube are hilarious.

Based on comments, MS percentage is less than 50%. Bridgeman, you should really support buyers, not craptoids like MS. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    The comments on youtube are hilarious.

Based on comments, MS percentage is less than 50%. Bridgeman, you should really support buyers, not craptoids like MS. Please.
    i hope google really kill microsoft!

Microsoft really think that the people use google if they don't want googles behaviour.

like microsoft windows you are free to not use windows and for google mail its the same you are free to not use google mail.

but in the reality you are only free to not use google but you are not free to not use windows.

because windows is forced by law for many people for example the "Elster" tax software in germany.

in this way microsoft is so much more EVIL than google that the choice is really easy.

Which is creepier? The fact that Google can data mine you when you use Google or that Microsoft can data mine you the second you boot Windows?

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonFC View Post
    Which is creepier? The fact that Google can data mine you when you use Google or that Microsoft can data mine you the second you boot Windows?
    I use Linux

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonFC View Post
    really for the most informations it just don't care but google is much more friendly and cheaper and better and doesn't make fake ad's like microsoft.

just watch the history microsoft is so evil google never can compete with microsoft on this part.

Microsoft has a PR company that has other sleazy clients like Walmart, they're also a lobbiest group. They're the ones that make most of their attack ads and "Don't hate IE" campaigns.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waggen...trom_Worldwide

This company also did PR for BP after they turned the Gulf of Mexico into Oil Ocean Zone.