Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Whoops, There's A Big Problem For Wayland GTK+

Quote Originally Posted by md1032 View Post
    If I'm reading this correctly, they're loading libGL into every application linked against GTK+ whether it uses OpenGL or not. Why can't they just call dlopen on it when they decide they need it?
    Assuming by "they" you mean cairo-gl, the way to ask this question is by opening a bug against cairo, which I did, and which is linked to in the post I wrote which this article says it is is based on. And an answer was provided before you posted your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Darxus View Post
    Assuming by "they" you mean cairo-gl, the way to ask this question is by opening a bug against cairo, which I did, and which is linked to in the post I wrote which this article says it is is based on. And an answer was provided before you posted your question.
    Thanks, I missed that. Benjamin Otte's reply seems unhelpful. You don't need dlsym, you just need dlopen before calling gl stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by md1032 View Post
    Thanks, I missed that. Benjamin Otte's reply seems unhelpful. You don't need dlsym, you just need dlopen before calling gl stuff.
    Please, tell him that. I don't even know what dlsym is.

some updated info regarding the nVidia stuff: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archive...ch/002798.html