Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 43 of 43

Thread: The CIA now wants the right to kill innocent.

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Wow, that's a long, long, post Q.
    watch my history in the phoronix forum i always write deep and long.

    nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    No, you're the naive one here. I know exactly what they're doing. Yes, they are only our friends because we have better weapons.
    im not naive because my question was only rhetorical
    this means that i know that US elites know this.
    but in fact these friends are not friends. because if the usa is weak just a micro second they will turn into a enemy.
    real friends do not need anxiety and fear to be friends.
    just ask the germans "do you have anxiety and fear against the USA?" i don't know a single german who answers this with "yes"
    there are still us troops in germany and NO one do have fear because of this!... they are only happy if they come to a party.

    now imagine this in Afghanistan ? (this is just a rhetorical question i know that you know that they are not happy about us soldiers running amok and kill innocent afgan childs)


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    We just already have what we want.
    sure a "dictatorship" in saudi arabia this is what the US people want for the world ? LOL (this is also a rhetorical question because i know that they claim otherwise.)



    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    What would be the point of invading Saudi Arabia?
    1. To install a government more friendly to us? No - the one there is already as friendly as it's going to get.
    what about the american dream of democracy ?

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    2. To make the people like us better? No - obviously an invasion of their country is going to stir up more anti-americanism, not less.
    LOL yes i know so many Germans hate the USA for the invasion. (this is rhetorical i don't know any)
    sometimes it ends not in anti-americanism....
    germany is the evidence against your theory.

    but installing dictatorships in country only to get there oil cheap is the cause of anti-americanism

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    3. To make a point to the rest of the world? No - the only point we could make is that if you stand by us for 50 years we will eventually stab you in the back. Not the point we'd want to make.
    ??? i do not unterstand your point here.


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    4. That we are against dictators and religious fundamentalism, etc., and all the things you mention that are bad about Saudi Arabia? Well, we could, but the fact is that any invasion would almost certainly just make things worse. And to be a realist here, the US commits troops and money in it's own best interest. Standing up to dictators isn't in our best interest, not when they are friendly towards us - the reason they are friendly doesn't matter, only the fact that they are.
    i think you are not right here USA only don't start a invasion if they calculate a "lose" in the battle.
    http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
    they only chose to invade iraq and Afghanistan because they lost the battle against iran in the "simulator"
    "dictators and religious fundamentalism" doesn't matter the usa only fight wars they can win.
    they work hard to fix the millennium challenge lose this means they install many short range weapons against small vessels and they installed many anti rocket guns to make sure they don't lost 80% of the fleet in the first 2 days.
    be sure if they win the fight in the "simulator" they also use this option in real.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    When you say "the iran" are you saying the iranian people? I'd agree. Or some of the iranian government? I'd disagree.
    this part of my writing was about the iranian government.
    the mainstream media use wrong translations.
    if you do an translation in the orginal meaning then there is no "holocaust"


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Either way, you can't know anything for sure yourself. You are just guessing, based on what you've been told by others. I don't believe you've ever been there personally.
    and you? you are the Iranian expert right ?
    in my past i do have iranian classmate and i talk a lot with them!
    and you think they lie to me if they tell me that the translation is wrong ?
    the iranian classmate was also an exile Iranian means no big friend of muslim government in iran.

    do the iran wana turn the USA into a muslim nation? YES! do the iran wana install a religious based kind of democracy like the one in iran? YES! do they want make a holocaust to kill them all? NO!
    do they want to kill all jews in israel? NO! do they want turn israel into a muslim nation with a iran like religious democracy ? YES.
    but the "Holocaust" argument is just wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    My whole point in the previous post was that IT DOESN'T MATTER what the people think. It's the government which has all the power, and it's only what the people in power think that matters. (To other governments).
    i don't talk about the peoples thinking i talk about the government..

    they want turn us into muslims yes but they don't wana make a "holocaust"


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    I do know Afghanistan has a lot of rare minerals. You know who else does? Australia. And the US.
    You know why it's not mined there? Because China was selling it so cheaply on the world market, that it became too expensive to mine it anywhere else. Now that China is witholding their supplies and driving prices back up, other countries are starting to reopen their mines. In 5 years, the rare minerals in Afghanistan will be an afterthought. And it would take that long to open mines there too.
    i just make clear that Afghanistan is not a poor land of sand.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Only if you know where he is, obviously. I think he proved that quite conclusively. And how better to find him than put 100,000 boots on the ground searching for him?
    one is for sure kill 1 single enemy is better than start a big war... but they chose to do it "big"

    why?

    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Like i said, different world. Lots of evil stuff went down by all sides as part of the Cold War. That's no different than me bringing up WW2 when talking about Germans.
    evil stuff you mean "kommunism=evil" LOL...

    the cold war was complete nonsense.



    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Ok, well, then let's put Germany back on trial. Why are all you guys so evil?
    the difference is: the same CIA is still there but the german schutzstaffel (SS) is not.


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Well, that's just laughable. So because they changed their name it's OK in Germany, but because they didn't rebrand things in the US it's not?
    LOL maybe ? the USA do have a bad PR company.


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    You're saying that if the CIA renamed itself, to say, the US Spy Defense of America Agency (USSDAA), then you'd be fine with that?
    its a first step to make clear that the past was not what they want today.

    i calculate a "good will" as "its fine now" because they are no "good will" in the past.

    or do you call MK-Ultra a good will ?


    Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Because it's all the same people. In Germany, it's the descendents of those people who were in the SS and Nazi party. In the US, it's the descendents of people who were in the CIA back then.

    That's no difference at all.
    successful denazification?

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    LOL you are just to stupid to follow the source list of the wikipedia article.
    You are so edgy.

    Here's an idea, why don't you take the energy you are expending on showing the world how edgy you are and fix a bug.
    Any bug.
    Any distribution.

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu
    http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
    https://bugs.archlinux.org/
    https://bugs.gentoo.org/

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    You are so edgy.

    Here's an idea, why don't you take the energy you are expending on showing the world how edgy you are and fix a bug.
    Any bug.
    Any distribution.

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu
    http://www.debian.org/Bugs/
    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/
    https://bugs.archlinux.org/
    https://bugs.gentoo.org/
    sure but most of the time i do not have the skill and mostly Iím unable to get the skill.

    writing source code with Dyslexia isn't so helpful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •