Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The CIA now wants the right to kill innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    you mean german blood LOL
    I warn you! Germans had their share of evil too. As any other big country. Be smarter than that and don't throw such flame arguments.

your words do have some mistakes for example: united states are not the government...

Ron Paul for example is a good guy with a big sense about what is right and wrong.

the government is another story the 2 party system is in fact really useless in force the government to act in the civilian will.

in my point of view : the united states do have a big problem with there Government and Obama compared to bush is like comparing cholera and plague.

the USA should really switch there democracy to a "German" model with more than 2 party’s.
    That's a fallacy, to assume it's better with more parties. If the people are gullible, stupid and selfish, it doesn't matter if you have 20 parties or just two.

Germans still vote for the mainstream parties. Sure, some are voting for the Pirate Party for instance, but it's mostly a 'movement' party. It's something that will die down once they're encouraged to take a stand on more issues.

Also, Germans have voted for either the CDU or SPD in droves. It's like it's only two parties. They want to ban parties or stifle freedoms/liberties as the USA is working towards. To criticize one system or country, you have to be openminded towards the critique of another.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirager View Post
    I am very sorry to disappoint you, but your leaders became weak, and fell prey to the corporations. Heard of CISPA, the successor to ACTA, SOPA and PIPA? Your country is being ruled in continuously higher part by greedy corporations. If you had not heard what is truly happening with USA, then I am so sorry.

I acknowledge that there are citizens in your country who fight for freedom. But they are being pushed away. The world already suffers from oppressive patent laws maintained by the aggressive lobby of corporations. Why did American Army attack Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq? Because someone had to sell lots of weapons. The fight with terrorism is a made-up idea. Now, even if people try to fight injustice, the oppressors call them terrorists and kill without hesitation. The world's empires perform truth manipulation at a horrifying scale.
    What country are you from? Which country is independent and not controlled by corporations or some powerful special interest groups?

There aren't very many countries (if we discuss 'Western' countries) that aren't complicit in what the USA does. Who objects or takes a stand? For e.g., German politicians in power sure don't.

I warn you! Germans had their share of evil too. As any other big country. Be smarter than that and don't throw such flame arguments.
    you just don't get the joke. this wasn't criticism this was only a "fact" they share more German blood than American blood because of this they won the war.

i do not criticism the USA only because they won the war.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Because that's where Osama bin Laden was, and he had just killed 3,000 Americans on US soil.
    15 terrorists who drive the 9/11 were people from Saudi Arabia! and this is the biggest part 70-80%
    and also Saudi Arabia is a evil Dictatorship with a inhuman Quaran Shariah law system!
    but still no US-invasion in Saudi Arabia ?

maybe the US only attack Afghanistan only because a gas/oil-Pipeline.

I'll take you seriously again if the usa declared the war to Saudi Arabia !

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    Um, we haven't attacked Iran. Unless you're talking about the old hostage crisis in the 70's?
    "or the iran http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geschic...d_Reza_Pahlavi
    "mit Hilfe der CIA („Operation Ajax“). General Zahedi übernahm die Regierung und am 28. Oktober 1954" "

German wikipedia do have a different viewpoint your talking is only true for a naive civilian but if you know all secret CIA operations then there are many attacks at the iran!

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    What country are you from? Which country is independent and not controlled by corporations or some powerful special interest groups?

There aren't very many countries (if we discuss 'Western' countries) that aren't complicit in what the USA does. Who objects or takes a stand? For e.g., German politicians in power sure don't.
    I never said my country was better.
    I am from Poland, which fell prey to greed and stupidity of it's governors. True irony here is, even corporations have little interest in our market. If pompous pride is a kind of stupidity, then our country is plagued with stupidity for centuries. It is painful to see this, but I cannot do much more than just observe.

you just don't get the joke. this wasn't criticism this was only a "fact" they share more German blood than American blood because of this they won the war.

i do not criticism the USA only because they won the war.
    This topic is not a place for jokes. Some others might not get them. That's why i told to be smarter than this.

This topic is not a place for jokes. Some others might not get them. That's why i told to be smarter than this.
    LOL then i'm the wrong person ,., because i can make jokes on any tropics

Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    Who gave Taliban weapons?
    Pakistan. That's their military hedge against India.

The US has never trained or funded religious fundamentalists, we funded, armed, and trained drug dealers and thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by yogi_berra View Post
    Pakistan. That's their military hedge against India.

The US has never trained or funded religious fundamentalists, we funded, armed, and trained drug dealers and thugs.
    wrong! (USA+Saudi arabia) send money to israel for weapons and israel send the weapons to Pakistan and Pakistan send the weapons to Afghanistan.

and the usa and saudi arabia and israel only do this to make sure the Soviet russia gets a big war in afghanistan.