Numerous problems with PTS on Atom D2700
Obviously I'm not setting things up correctly. I've tried multiple OS installs so far (XBMCbuntu 11.0, Lubuntu 12.04 testing, Linux Mint Debian Edition 1204, and now Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64-bit). On the other installs I was not able to run many tests within pts/benchmark and pts/graphics. Now I'm trying again with 12.04 LTS and still receiving errors.
Here is what I did with this install:
1) Fresh wipe-install of Ubuntu 12.04 64-bit on Intel Atom D2700 with Nvidia GT 520M
2) apt-get update / dist-upgrade (all apt-get's run with sudo)
3) apt-get install php5-cli php5-gd php-fpdf php5-curl git yasm build-essential lm-sensors
4) git clone http://www.phorogit.com/repo/phoronix-test-suite.git
5) within that directory "sudo ./install-sh"
6) apt-get install libtiff4-dev (because of errors with next command)
7) phoronix-test-suite install-dependencies pts/all (like getting dependencies out of the way)
8) enable system_monitor module in user-config.xml
9) MONITOR=PERFORMANCE_PER_WATT (trying to set MONITOR variable...not sure if this is correct)
10) phoronix-test-suite benchmark pts/video-cpu-usage (Initially this failed because it couldn't receive big buck bunny. I manually retrieved 1080p h.264 file to get test to run. Have tried, individually, GL2, X-Video, VDPAU, and VA-API and all say "this test ended prematurely."
11) phoronix-test-suite benchmark qvdpautest (test failed to install see log. Log fails with "vdpaucontext.h:7:29: fatal error: vdpau/vdpau_x11.h: No such file or directory")
I'm going to find the libvdpau repository and try to install that for the second error. In the meantime, any clues why pts/video-cpu-usage is failing? Is my installation method okay? I'll keep trying other tests to see what else fails.