Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Video Demo From Last Week

Quote Originally Posted by FireBurn View Post
    Also it just goes to show that no matter how good the camera is a poor operator will always get poor results
    Huh? One was recorded with my iPhone 4S while the other was recorded with my Nikon D5000 in live HD video mode on top of a tripod... I also had a Flip HD on me.

Nice to see it's not just me who gets much longer loading times on phoronix when not browsing with adblock. I wouldn't care much about the ads, except they are very intrusive AND are slowing the site down very noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXY View Post
    Nice to see it's not just me who gets much longer loading times on phoronix when not browsing with adblock. I wouldn't care much about the ads, except they are very intrusive AND are slowing the site down very noticeable.
    Yeah I don't mind just text-based ads, which I think AdBlock Plus currently allows by default. But they can get pretty annoying here.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXY View Post
    Well, for me the ads occasionally crash flash, which leads to the entire browser crashing Doesn't happen a lot, but most of the time on Phoronix