Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: green energy (Germany) beat nuclear energy(France) in cost effiency!

Default green energy (Germany) beat nuclear energy(France) in cost effiency!

http://www.heise.de/tp/blogs/2/151961

the basic electric energy price is lower in Germany than in France for more than 7 month now.

France do have 74% nuclear energy but in fact nuclear is more expensive!

(Base-Load) Germany: 4,357 Cent per Kilowatt hour (kWh)

(Base-Load) France: 4,492 Cent per Kilowatt hour (kWh)

France is 3,1% more expensive!

and Peak load is much more expensive!

(Peak-Load) 5.139 Cent per Kilowatt hour (kWh)

(Peak-Load) 5.441 Cent per Kilowatt hour (kWh)

its 6% more expensiv!

http://www.heise.de/tp/artikel/36/36930/1.html

The Fraunhofer Society "Fraunhofer Society for the advancement of applied research"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraunhofer_Society

prove in a study that green energy beat Nuclear and Coal power plants!

in fact wind energy costs are only: 6,5 Cent per kWh (onshore wind) offshore wind: 12,2 Cent per kWh

big solar "Photoelectric" power plants do have the costs of: 10,7 Cent per kWh
    for small solar power plants like the one on a roof: 13,7 Cent per kWh
    RIGHT NOW! and the Future is even better for "solar" power.

Now its a scientific fact in Germany GREEN energy beat Coal and Nuclear!

no one can build a coal or nuclear power plant for 0,065-0,107€ per kWh!

This is a fact!

Thats great news - and from my view quite unexpected! Maybe it really was a good idea to phase out nuclear power.

I guess Q has another alternate username or maybe just more idiots posting?

Anyway, the German government highly subsidizes these energies, in particular, wind.

But, that's too difficult for most to comprehend, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Panix View Post
    I guess Q has another alternate username or maybe just more idiots posting?
    i do not have alternate user-name account except my "Michael" Account and my "Bridgman" Account.

Anyway, the German government highly subsidizes these energies, in particular, wind.
    and again you are to stupid to understand the difference between subsidies and a "pay as you go financing model"
    subsidies are only if you pay TAX and the Government pay the subsidies but there is no TAX for green energy!
    and there is no Subsidies for green energy!
    if you don't want to you don't have to pay for "Green-energy" you can buy a Diesel-Generator-Power-plant and run on Diesel 100% then you use ZERO green energy and you pay ZERO in a pay as you go model!
    the german KFW bank also PAYS you the "Diesel-Generator" i do have a natural-Gas Power-Plant myself in the same way!

in fact you are to stupid for "Germany" our laws are to complex for you sorry please stay away.

But, that's too difficult for most to comprehend, apparently.
    you are the one who come up with lies like "Subsidies" in germany we only do have Subsidies for Nuclear energy and Coal energy but not for Green energy!

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    i do not have alternate user-name account except my "Michael" Account and my "Bridgman" Account.

and again you are to stupid to understand the difference between subsidies and a "pay as you go financing model"

in fact you are to stupid for "Germany" our laws are to complex for you sorry please stay away.

you are the one who come up with lies like "Subsidies" in germany we only do have Subsidies for Nuclear energy and Coal energy but not for Green energy!
    Even the German publication, Der Spiegel, mentions subsidization. I guess Germany benefits because they have enough stupid people to pull the wool over the eyes and fool enough people. They can keep the farce going. No wonder the MSM politicians are so happy.

Even the German publication, Der Spiegel, mentions subsidization.
    then even a german publucation "der spiegel" can be wrong.

read the LAW instead of a "NEWS Paper" then you get the truth and the truth is: ITS NOT A SUBSIDIZATION

this proves again you are to stupid for german LAW and ORDER because you don't unterstand that german LAW is writen in LAWs not in NEWS-Papers LOL---

really STOP being that stupid!

I guess Germany benefits because they have enough stupid people to pull the wool over the eyes and fool enough people. They can keep the farce going. No wonder the MSM politicians are so happy.
    you talk about stupid people? but YOU ARE the WORST CASE of BEING Stupid! LOL!

if you are to stupid to read a german law read the english wikipedia instead:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Renewable_Energy_Act

wikipedia : "The remuneration rates are not subsidies as such since they are not paid for by taxes. On the contrary, the “polluter pays principle” (OECD, 2006) is distributed to the consumer: who consumes more pays more. The remuneration rates are paid for by every consumer with the electricity bill.

in fact there are no Subsidies!

so stop your dirty Lies!

I know I said that I wouldn't post on Q's threads any more, but I just had to post this link:

Aluminium producer files for bankruptcy

Note that the reason is high electricity costs: ""Production of metals, particularly aluminum, is at risk in Germany due to high electricity prices that are no longer internationally competitive," said Grillo.

German users of over 20 GWh per year pay 11.95 euro cents per kWh, compared to 6.9 cents in France, according to energy.eu data for November 2011. Among the 27 EU countries only Cyprus, Italy, Malta and Slovakia have higher prices for heavy users of electricity."

What were you saying again about the cost of electricity in Germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Shielder View Post
    I know I said that I wouldn't post on Q's threads any more, but I just had to post this link:

Aluminium producer files for bankruptcy

Note that the reason is high electricity costs: ""Production of metals, particularly aluminum, is at risk in Germany due to high electricity prices that are no longer internationally competitive," said Grillo.

German users of over 20 GWh per year pay 11.95 euro cents per kWh, compared to 6.9 cents in France, according to energy.eu data for November 2011. Among the 27 EU countries only Cyprus, Italy, Malta and Slovakia have higher prices for heavy users of electricity."

What were you saying again about the cost of electricity in Germany?
    the energy costs for consumers are "Higher" but only because of a higher profit rate for the energy "companies"

the base-load energy is cheaper in Germany and the peak-load energy is cheaper in Germany but only if you a "energy company" the energy companies SELL IT TO THE CONSUMERS AT A HIGHER LEVEL TO MAKE MORE PROFIT!

you do criticism on "Capitalism" instead of GREEN energy.

just do the Math think like a energy company you buy cheaper base-load and cheaper peak-load power and you sell it to max out your "PROFIT"

in Germany a "Aluminium producer" don't pay for "green energy" also they are free do run there own power plant on diesel or gas or coal then they don't need any energy from bad evil companies.