Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humble Bundle V

A new bundle out. It has Amnesia

I still haven't gotten around to playing even the games from the first bundle, but had to get this one for Amnesia.

Has anyone tested these with the open Radeon drivers? I've heard a lot of good things about Psychonauts.

Comment

Amazing.

Limbo alone is worth a buy.

The sales will skyrocket for sure.

Comment

Only tested limbo so far.

It's packaged with many, many wine libraries. Per default it runs in fullscreen with no ingame settings.
        The settings file is at "limbo/support/default/drive_c/Program Files/limbo/settings.txt" and there is a symlink in "$HOME/.limbo/limbo/drive_c/Program Files/limbo/settings.txt" to it. There you can set it to windowed.

Runs fine with radeon open source. (git)

But it disables my second screen on exiting, even when in windowed mode.

Just WTF packaging.

Comment

I like how Linux users always seem to pay the most on average.. but that's probably because there aren't that many Linux users compared to mac and windows.

And how is Psychonauts considered to be indie? It's made by a non-indie game studio (Double Fine) who also made large games like Brutal Legend, and was published by Majesco and THQ. Ah well, it's a great game.. glitchy but great :P

Comment

Yay - I own but haven't played any of the Penumbra series, but I was hanging out for Bastion and Psychonauts

Comment

How do you define "indie"? Double Fine is an independtly owner development studio. They aren't owned by any publisher or media conglomerate or anything like that. How are they "a non-indie game studio"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristian Joensen View Post
                How do you define "indie"?
                However you feel best suits your marketing strategy.

Comment

The games run fine with open radeon drivers. Unfortunately Psychonauts is so buggy it's unplayable and limbo wasn't ported at all. Both games are better played through wine instead of the native? version.

Comment

Originally posted by tholin View Post
                    The games run fine with open radeon drivers. Unfortunately Psychonauts is so buggy it's unplayable and limbo wasn't ported at all. Both games are better played through wine instead of the native? version.
                    Psychonauts is native, but there is still some issues, yes.

Comment

Working...
                    X