Apart the "broken ports", I would say the other points are "pros" to me to use AnyBSD!- Exchange (MAPI) and its groupware functionality missing.
- Telephony (ISDN to SIP gateways, Asterisk etc) missing.
- FreeBSD in the mobile space isn't too good.
- No Gluster file-system support.
- It doesn't yet support the latest graphics drivers (except for the NVIDIA binary driver, but the ATI and Intel drivers for FreeBSD are ages behind).
- The lack of suspend-and-resume for laptops.
- Incomplete ISDN support.
- Broken ports packages.
- It's easier to run Mac OS X than FreeBSD.
I would not trash an OS because it doesn't have (YET) userland stuff to handle MAPI, ISDN or any other non-kernel feature!