Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: American Citizens running AMOK for food stamps

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,411

    Default American Citizens running AMOK for food stamps

    http://www.welt.de/wirtschaft/articl...rmaerkten.html





    well America your social problems grow and grow maybe the American people should learn from the Germans?

    in Germany there is a more Advance welfare system than only "food stamps"

    think about it (german economy+german welfare) VS (US economy+US welfare)

    there is a direct relationship!!!

    the US economy can never compete with the german economy with that kind of stupid "Welfare" system.

    because the german welfare system is a system of "economy improvement"

    also the German "health insurance funds" are there to improve the economy performance.

    in the last 70 years the US economy was never better because they don't have "welfare and health insurance funds"

    the US point of view about welfare is definitely scientifically refutable

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,132

    Default

    The solution is clear.

    Cut spending in the education sector, increase investments in the military segment.

    America, FUCK YEAH!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    219

    Default

    With a GDP smaller then the USA and a economy tied with maybe california, I really don't think I want to here about the superiority of the German economy. even though I think they do allot o fairly smart stuff.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy View Post
    With a GDP smaller then the USA and a economy tied with maybe california, I really don't think I want to here about the superiority of the German economy. even though I think they do allot o fairly smart stuff.
    The GDP is not the right number to answer this correctly.
    The right way is the "export" number per human-head
    America: $ 1.434.000.000.000/311.484.627=4 603,7
    Germany:$ 1.215.000.000.000/84.000.000=14 464,2
    Lead factor:14 464,2/4 603,7=3,14
    This means a german is 3.14 times more usefull to the world than an US american citizen.
    Now watch the unemployment rate:
    Germany:6,7 %
    America: 10,2 %
    This means the US people do have 3,5% more useless people than Germany.
    The unemployment rate prove that the USA don't know what to do with there Human Resources.
    And the export lead factor prove that the USA is not the world championship in usefullness!
    This all prove the German way is the most advanced way to be "usefull" also the management of the human resources is the most advanced in the world.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maldorordiscord View Post
    The GDP is not the right number to answer this correctly.
    The right way is the "export" number per human-head
    America: $ 1.434.000.000.000/311.484.627=4 603,7
    Germany:$ 1.215.000.000.000/84.000.000=14 464,2
    Lead factor:14 464,2/4 603,7=3,14
    This means a german is 3.14 times more usefull to the world than an US american citizen.
    Now watch the unemployment rate:
    Germany:6,7 %
    America: 10,2 %
    This means the US people do have 3,5% more useless people than Germany.
    The unemployment rate prove that the USA don't know what to do with there Human Resources.
    And the export lead factor prove that the USA is not the world championship in usefullness!
    This all prove the German way is the most advanced way to be "usefull" also the management of the human resources is the most advanced in the world.

    what export lead ? Germany benefits from american consumers even though it builds/sells and exports product out of the USA. also, we had a productivity shift in a 10 year span that was greater then the entire GDP of germany.

    bottom line, its not apples to apples

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy View Post
    what export lead ? Germany benefits from american consumers even though it builds/sells and exports product out of the USA. also, we had a productivity shift in a 10 year span that was greater then the entire GDP of germany.

    bottom line, its not apples to apples
    Your statements are very out of any focus.
    The export surplus of America is: $ -768.000.000.000 .
    This means in reality they export nothing they do nothing useful to the world.
    The export surplus of Germany is: € +153.300.000.000 .
    This means in reality they export and they are useful to the world.
    Now check your 10 year argument in 10 years america is?
    The export surplus of America in 10 years is $ -768.000.000.000.000
    Do i really need to calculate the export surplus of Germany in 10 years to you?
    You call it consumers i call it useless (to the world)!
    The American people never dit any usefull to the world they only consume all they can get without any payback and they pay always with worthless dollar paper money and if someone do not want there worthless dollar like the Iraq then they start a war to make sure they accept dollar again.
    Saddam Hussein know this very well because he try to sell in euro instead of dollar.
    With an export surplus of $ -768.000.000.000 every year and a worthless paper money currency forced by weapons to the world you really make sure you are loved all over the world.

    America screw yourself!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d2kx View Post
    The solution is clear.

    Cut spending in the education sector, increase investments in the military segment.

    America, FUCK YEAH!
    Yes, yes, the Military-industrial complex...
    Once oil starts to be traded in a currency other than USD, then the American economy will collapse.

    Quote Originally Posted by maldorordiscord View Post
    ...
    Saddam Hussein know this very well because he try to sell in euro instead of dollar.
    ...
    Same can be said about Muammar Gaddafi, the only difference being, he wanted entire Africa to sell its oil in gold.

    They had to be removed.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bug! View Post
    Yes, yes, the Military-industrial complex...
    Once oil starts to be traded in a currency other than USD, then the American economy will collapse.


    Same can be said about Muammar Gaddafi, the only difference being, he wanted entire Africa to sell its oil in gold.

    They had to be removed.
    Sure but the USA don't care about the people they just don't give a fuck about humans outside the USA.
    They turn "They had to be removed." into "They must accept the currency dollar.".
    Sad but true. The same for the ***evil*** Saudi Arabia the USA is only fine with Saudi Arabia because they accept the dollar. Human rights ? They don't care.

    The one who do have the power over the currency do have the power over the world!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default

    haa haaa nice thread..very informative..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Ahh, the old, scary propaganda machine of Germany is running again. Are they trying to see how many people bite this time? It were quite a lot in 1939, iirc.

    Whatever, the article claims the US would allow people to starve by giving out food stamps... How exactly does this work, Germany? You get food stamps, you go into a shop and then starve, because you were eating the stamps instead of the food? Is this what people do in Germany when they get food stamps? Frankly, I do not want to know what it is their doing over there in Germany if it leads to such stupid thinking.

    Let us just acknowledge that the US does what is necessary, and only what is necessary, to keep their people from starving by giving out food stamps, and that their government does not spend any further money on what is not necessary. Most interestingly, this is also what the people with the food stamps say about themselves. It makes me wonder how bad a country can be when their people and their government think the same way. According to Germany this must be pretty bad.

    Now if we want to compare economies between the US and Germany then let us also compare how much money Germany uses to fight against terror... Yeah, right, as little as possible! It is then easy to have a great economy when you dodge at every opportunity to secure world peace. But let's not judge Germany, shall we? If Germany's government gets too stupid again then we just do what we did the last time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •