Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban Qaridarium

Quote Originally Posted by russofris View Post
    He's not pissed off about the driver,
    He is pissed about the driver.

he's simply pissed off and overreacts to anything that doesn't line up with his imaginary utopian world view. He's the sort that overreacts to the cracks in the pavement.
    Ugh, no. I would recommend you stop doing drugs.

I would recommend that Qar spark a Jay, buy a Mac
    I will remind you, in case you forgot, this is about opensource amd driver for linux. Not closed source. Not Mac.

and stop sweating the trivial details of life.
    Yes, he cannot use hardware. Trivial detail.

Then climb a mountain on a journey of self discovery, and find someone with the same direction.
    No, thanks, I don't want to climb the mountain with you. Thanks.

Then spend the rest of their lives together and raise children with the wisdom that his prior disposition was all a big mistake.
    My troll-o-meter currently experiences unusually high temperatures...

If a ban is something that helps in this end, then I am in favor.
    Shoot everyone who is for opensource.

No, wait. Just sent them up the hills to do the babies, or how'd be that?

Speaking of babies, do you know if human genome was patented already? You know, because if that happens, you will not be allowed to breed. A trivial detail.

I assure you that giving Qar a water-boy tech job,
    If you want a water-boy job, you are free to ask bridgman. I have asked something else, though.

wouldn't be doing anyone a favor.

F
    Sorry, since when were you promoted to chief strategic uber forecaster?
    I have a strong feel, if you were given this job, you would "buy mac and make babies uphills". This sure contributes to opensource.

PS.
    Drugs are bad.

signed

Deal with it in 1... 2... 3... Go!
    Maybe you mean "3... 2... 1..."?

Quote Originally Posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post
    signed
    Why would you do that, comrade?

You sure mean "unsigned".. no?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post

Ugh, no. I would recommend you stop doing drugs.

I'll then quote you line for line, like an imbecile that begins sentences with words like "Actually", and "Fact:", because I'm from california and am awesome at everything. Look as I make a fool of myself in public.
    I speak a bit of Californian as well.

Whatever dude.

F

A user with one post complaining about Q? I hope Michael bans this banQ troll.

It seems probably to me that "banQ" is a regular forum member that wished to express their view anonymously.

Quote Originally Posted by archibald View Post
    It seems probably to me that "banQ" is a regular forum member that wished to express their view anonymously.
    I'm fine with that and maybe i should follow him in his way to express my view anonymously without suppression......

what a ironic movement.

@archibald: You are correct. I am someone from the forums who wishes to remain anon because should Q figure out who I am, he would harass me instead of this secondary account. It sounds cowardly but at the same time I think its rather smart because it keeps me from having the hassle of having Q chase me from the site with his radical behavior.

@Bridgman: See I would normally agree with you on that banning him wouldn't be the wise idea? But seeing as how he refuses to work with the community on this one, some form of action has to be taken. My main concern is that Q's high traffic will reflect badly on the site. I'm sorry, Q, English may not be your default language but it really is _hard_ to comprehend what message you are trying to convey in each post. The only times I really do comprehend your posts are when you are attacking someone, namely Bridgman which appears to be what you spend most of your time doing at Phoronix. You can argue otherwise, I'm just saying in my experience from when I've seen your posts its all you ever seem to talk about. Surely you have better things to do with your time than flame/abuse people for whatever reason?

I don't mean to troll either. That wouldn't make much sense if the ultimate goal here is to counter-act a troll, no? This is literally an honest opinion. And by counter-acting a troll, I mean Q. He certainly comes off as a troll who successfully derails topics. So if you are a troll, Q, then I give you an A+ for being so damn good at it. And as for referencing you, Bridgman, I am only using you as an example because you seem to be enemy of the state #1 to Q right now. As I recall awhile back, he was targeting something else but I honestly cannot remember what it was. Props to anyone who can humor me on this.

@Drag: Very much agreed.

To be fair I'm going to make one attempt to try and reason with you, Q. Can you please do us all a favor and stop being such an ass? Lighten up. Take a chill pill, do whatever you need to calm down. You're not doing the community much good and you're certainly not doing yourself any good. Also work on your English a bit more, it really could use a lot of work. We're not idiots, it doesn't take constant aggressiveness to get that you're unhappy about the world and what everyone does in it.

Ah who am I kidding. You won't do that. You're going to reply to this post talking about something Bridgman did and how it relates to why your way is the best way ever. And everyone gets pissed off because that sort of attitude in any environment is unfavorable. I'd like to see you try to prove me wrong, Q. At least before Michael comes in and shuts this operation down either by banning me or banning you. Speaking of Michael...

...I'm shocked that Michael hasn't replied to this topic. What if I'm a paying customer, Michael? Shouldn't I and the other users of your community deserve some sort of input from you? Well just in case if you're busy, I'll give you a week or so before really deciding whether or not you genuinely care about what goes on in your community. Sounds fair, right?

Quote Originally Posted by banQaridarium View Post
    @archibald: You are correct. I am someone from the forums who wishes to remain anon because should Q figure out who I am, he would harass me instead of this secondary account. It sounds cowardly but at the same time I think its rather smart because it keeps me from having the hassle of having Q chase me from the site with his radical behavior.
    GOOD move .... BUT.... imagine what if i start the same behavior like you and create multiple accounts to Troll other people like you?
    what next then you start sup sup sup accounts to ban these puppets ?

LOL very funny i think you cross over every forum rules in the world with your sup-account using to Troll other forum members away.

@Bridgman: See I would normally agree with you on that banning him wouldn't be the wise idea? But seeing as how he refuses to work with the community on this one, some form of action has to be taken. My main concern is that Q's high traffic will reflect badly on the site. I'm sorry, Q, English may not be your default language but it really is _hard_ to comprehend what message you are trying to convey in each post. The only times I really do comprehend your posts are when you are attacking someone, namely Bridgman which appears to be what you spend most of your time doing at Phoronix. You can argue otherwise, I'm just saying in my experience from when I've seen your posts its all you ever seem to talk about. Surely you have better things to do with your time than flame/abuse people for whatever reason?
    in your words you don't read my forum posts in 99,99% the cases and after 4 years and then wen i start to criticize Bridgman and blaming him for management fail decisions you pop up and play the holy knight of the justice?

I don't mean to troll either. That wouldn't make much sense if the ultimate goal here is to counter-act a troll, no? This is literally an honest opinion. And by counter-acting a troll, I mean Q. He certainly comes off as a troll who successfully derails topics. So if you are a troll, Q, then I give you an A+ for being so damn good at it. And as for referencing you, Bridgman, I am only using you as an example because you seem to be enemy of the state #1 to Q right now. As I recall awhile back, he was targeting something else but I honestly cannot remember what it was. Props to anyone who can humor me on this.
    LOL and you call me a Troll? you are a Troll because only a Troll call others "a Troll"

and you do have dementia to because: "he was targeting something else but I honestly cannot remember what it was."
    because here at the phoronix forum you can read 5000 posts from me and you can search on google my posts and you cannot remember what i write on phoronix? LOL only a man with dementia can not remember and can not search it on google to refresh his mind to fix the holes in the mind.

@Drag: Very much agreed.
    To be fair I'm going to make one attempt to try and reason with you, Q. Can you please do us all a favor and stop being such an ass? Lighten up. Take a chill pill, do whatever you need to calm down. You're not doing the community much good and you're certainly not doing yourself any good. Also work on your English a bit more, it really could use a lot of work. We're not idiots, it doesn't take constant aggressiveness to get that you're unhappy about the world and what everyone does in it.
    should i come down on people insulting me with phrases like "Q. Can you please do us all a favor and stop being such an ass? "
    insulting people is not a good start to make "Peace"

also your insult about my language skill isn't funny because I'm a man with Dyslexic syndrome.

Ah who am I kidding. You won't do that. You're going to reply to this post talking about something Bridgman did and how it relates to why your way is the best way ever. And everyone gets pissed off because that sort of attitude in any environment is unfavorable. I'd like to see you try to prove me wrong, Q. At least before Michael comes in and shuts this operation down either by banning me or banning you. Speaking of Michael...
    Yes yes Insult me for having Dyslexic syndrome and Insult me be a "ass" and not reading my posts in 99,999% cases and "do not remember" what i target and insult me by calling me a "Troll" is the solution...

and Michael Should follow you and banning me because Dyslexic syndrome is bad and being an "ASS" is bad and Write posts where no one reads is bad and being so unimportant that people do not "Remember" me is bad and being a "Troll" is bad.

hey you won!

...I'm shocked that Michael hasn't replied to this topic. What if I'm a paying customer, Michael? Shouldn't I and the other users of your community deserve some sort of input from you? Well just in case if you're busy, I'll give you a week or so before really deciding whether or not you genuinely care about what goes on in your community. Sounds fair, right?
    what should he replay you won already and he is just stunned by your performance!
    Last edited by Qaridarium; 06-13-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Oh my, another thread asking to ban Qaridarium... Why is it so hard adding him to your "ignore list" in Phoronix's control panel?

Cheers

p.s.: This banQaridarium user seems too much like someone that has been recently banned on these forums... (Gordoboy)