Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban Qaridarium

Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    Actually no, I bought it ~6 years ago because it was on sale for ~$279 including shipping. Integrated graphics, just enough for admin stuff.
    just enough for another rap battle verse i work on it.

its very important for me to give you the right light you deserve !

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    EPIC FAIL-.
    Q: "I double checked with Google Translate and Urban Dictionary, and don't bother me with your Oxford!"

David Dunning and Justin Kruger send their regards.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    Q: "I double checked with Google Translate and Urban Dictionary, and don't bother me with your Oxford!"

David Dunning and Justin Kruger send their regards.
    who uses oxford english anyway? the people use slang in rap battles and deep Urban metaphors.

so Urban Dictionary is the right way to go.

NEWEST Updated version of the Qaridarium Versus Bridgman RAP BATTLE! :

Hello my name isn't bridge man I'm just his personal Q'Fan
    Qaridarium does his job deleting working Jerk's swap paging by raging!

Raging my paging does not stop my aging
    I'm to old man to be the cold name so fear my bridg man of my rig names os vista asta la vista!

I am Qari the consparicy leader, your Windows is making you a feeder, your fat32 like a BSoD blue-screen your twittering is like a dirt-drivers tripping!

Ya bridgman style yo, my managment is pure voltage gives you the Windows Genuine Advantage Radeon package breaks your voyage now you need a bandage pwnd ya visage!

My Ping of Death is making you mad being hatefull is the best thing you're at.
    Mr. Vista your meaning of linux makes me call for Krishna! I use wine while this rhyme is in line so will I shine and your Windows will never be this fine!

I'm the bridge to peace your poorer than Greece this is just a little piece to let me taste cheese. Wile! your Radeon will freeze pwnd ya i cut the costs of git-trees !

Not so fast at last your another cheap cast working as a slave to feel my Shock wave wen my rhymes about your Crimes give me good shiny times to beat ya!

Actually no follow my flow. I beat you ~6 years ago and feel the fear of my ~$279 powered tower of NVIDIA Power to give ya a cold shower I'm the admin playing badmin. Wile! mile away you feed betrayed my honorarium!

Who Won ? Who's next ? You decide!

Quote Originally Posted by bridgman View Post
    Actually no, I bought it ~6 years ago because it was on sale for ~$279 including shipping. Integrated graphics, just enough for admin stuff.
    in the words of Linus Torvalds : "Nvidia FUCK YOU!"

If AMD would my company. I would annul your working contract for the use of Nvidia and Windows.

because you harm the public relations to the open-source Customers!

Wow, Q is probably the worst troll I've seen in a while.

I guess Michael doesn't care about the quality of the forums....

:-/

I think its funny how Q thinks that all the views of this thread are for him. Its probably everyone just looking through waiting for Michael to confirm the ban...

Quote Originally Posted by dlpullen View Post
    I think its funny how Q thinks that all the views of this thread are for him. Its probably everyone just looking through waiting for Michael to confirm the ban...
    You really think that i think if someone starts a thread like this that his view is positive in any way to my person ? No i can admit that the people who writing bad stuff to me that these peoples view are really in a way lets call it the worst case.

But then i watch the click rate of all the Ban Qaridarium Threads and right now its overall more than ~30 000 clicks and compared to this only only a few people really write and not all of these few people who write think in the same way and I am so proud about the people who are not think in this way and I'm proud not because i think these people "Love" me no I'm proud because these people defense the FREEDOM OF SPEECH

So thankfully to these people you can wait for the Ban even longer.

And hey i have a official Phoronix job to do because I'm the "The Conspiracy Leader" and this was not MY IDEA!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post

And hey i have a official Phoronix job to do because I'm the "The Conspiracy Leader" and this was not MY IDEA!
    <sarcasm> Of course you do. </sarcasm>

I saw the thread when Michael gave you that title. I believe it was about Steam on Linux. He was obviously making fun of your responses on the forum because he finds your bizarre behavior entertaining. He was also trying to emphasize that all the things you were saying in that thread about Steam on Linux were "consipiracy" or not true. It is also a play on a lot of your posts that are in fact conspiracy. Either way... I'm not posting in this thread again. No need to continue feeding the troll. Enjoy all of views....

Quote Originally Posted by dlpullen View Post
    <sarcasm> Of course you do. </sarcasm>

I saw the thread when Michael gave you that title. I believe it was about Steam on Linux. He was obviously making fun of your responses on the forum because he finds your bizarre behavior entertaining. He was also trying to emphasize that all the things you were saying in that thread about Steam on Linux were "consipiracy" or not true. It is also a play on a lot of your posts that are in fact conspiracy. Either way... I'm not posting in this thread again. No need to continue feeding the troll. Enjoy all of views....
    but but but what you don't know is that i know who gave Michael the IDEA to give me that "status" as a part of my nick name. and its 100% NOT my IDEA!

as long this is not changed I'm "The Conspiracy Leader" or I'm not ?