Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban Qaridarium

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    This is exactly what I was referring to. You are a fucking asshole. And the title "Conspiracy Leader" shouldn't be something you're proud of. That's essentially you announcing to the world that you're the tin foil head. Or rather, the boy who cried wolf one too many times. I'm surprised that this topic has managed to last as long as it did and it came to no surprise that Q behaved the way he did in this topic.

I think in order for Q to be fully banished from this site would require everyone to ignore him. It really is outrageous seeing someone like Bridgman take harassment from the likes of you. He's one of the little links we have to a company like AMD, he deserves props for being in that position. Don't hurt the messenger. What DO you want Bridgman to do? And if you have such a problem with him, then why don't you fix the problems yourself? That's the nature of open source. And your rap has no taste, lol. Go read a dictionary before trying to make a rap again. The fact that it has no taste means you really have nothing against Bridgman.. so what is your problem with this guy?

I focus on this because you're like this to just about everyone who makes a post on this forum. Not just bridgman.

"I'm proud because these people defense the FREEDOM OF SPEECH "
    Freedom of Speech doesn't apply here, if Michael says otherwise. You're just wrong. But you have no room to speak for Freedom of Speech, Q. Because you lash out towards anyone who disagrees with you down to the very dot. You're probably one of the most closed-minded people on this site because you cannot accept that other people have opinions too. But I digress because that's not the issue here. The issue is your trolling behavior towards everyone. Just like the following,
    If AMD would my company. I would annul your working contract for the use of Nvidia and Windows.
    ^^ See? Don't go preaching a principle to people when you yourself can't even comprehend it.

"But then i watch the click rate of all the Ban Qaridarium Threads and right now its overall more than ~30 000 clicks "
    That's because we're all waiting for you to get shut up. The fact that this topic has drawn so much activity says that there's enough people backing the "yes" and "no" sides of the issue for this to be a legitimate problem on the site. Guess what the problem is? You. That's nothing to be proud of. You would've been fine if you weren't such an jerk to people.

"and compared to this only only a few people really write and not all of these few people who write think in the same way and I am so proud about the people who are not think in this way and I'm proud not because i think"
    They must be on drugs, then. Lmao. Cause I only can understand your posts when I'm drunk as fuck. And when I'm sober, I forget what you were even trying to say.

Bridgman, I'm terribly sorry for putting you in the spotlight without questioning you first. I just thought it about it now and I realized that I'm putting you in the spotlight as if I'm associated with you in some form. I'm not, I'm honestly just another user who see's what's going on. So I'll stop if you don't like it. I can find something else to expose Q for what he is.

but but but what you don't know is that i know who gave Michael the IDEA to give me that "status" as a part of my nick name. and its 100% NOT my IDEA!

as long this is not changed I'm "The Conspiracy Leader" or I'm not ?
    "Yes", you know status make word hard sentence coherent? LIAR! 99% sentence coherent make "hard" WORD idea.

F

Quote Originally Posted by russofris View Post
    "Yes", you know status make word hard sentence coherent? LIAR! 99% sentence coherent make "hard" WORD idea.

F

Hilarious "IMMITATION" of Qaridarium

If this forum had "KARMA" I would give it to you +1000

This forum doesn't have karma because the Bridgeman paid Michael with Microsoft's money to take it away ! Now we will never have "OPEN-SOURCE" graphics drivers with "GOOD KARMA" !

Try again!

Quote Originally Posted by allquixotic View Post

Hilarious "IMMITATION" of Qaridarium

If this forum had "KARMA" I would give it to you +1000

This forum doesn't have karma because the Bridgeman paid Michael with Microsoft's money to take it away ! Now we will never have "OPEN-SOURCE" graphics drivers with "GOOD KARMA" !

Try again!
    LOL funny! and hey i really bid on a hd6970 on ebay just to make sure i can support Bridgman up to 100% in wasting my money with decisions what make my old hd4770 card useless ---> "OpenCL implementation" and "R600 Gallium3D LLVM Shader Compiler"

i wonder what he try next time maybe he let the UVD unit of my card explode ?

LOL funny! and hey i really bid on a hd6970 on ebay just to make sure i can support Bridgman up to 100% in wasting my money with decisions what make my old hd4770 card useless ---> "OpenCL implementation" and "R600 Gallium3D LLVM Shader Compiler"

i wonder what he try next time maybe he let the UVD unit of my card explode ?
    I wonder how much of that money ebay sent to bridgman? Probably 200%

Quote Originally Posted by smitty3268 View Post
    I wonder how much of that money ebay sent to bridgman? Probably 200%
    he getting enough money he better begin to pay compensation instead

Who Won ?
    Not you. At least in text form it doesn't flow at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    its a Emphasis, thing because in Art you can modify the pronunciation to make it flow.
    also in a rap battle if something is a really big dis its always the end of the beat and music for a moment
    because of this if a dis hits it doesn't need to flow.
    also you can switch the music and speech style in every part of the text to make it lock like a "flow"
    and i asked some people also professional musicians and they admit that it does flow and its funny.

also you don't have to spell all parts for example : fat32 you doesn't rap it like this you rap: fat and you show a picture of the number 32 then it does flow much better and you still transport the same message.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    i show you how to make the last sentence flow:

[]=do not speak this word because its only there to "write"
    ()=Picture of the word

Actually no follow my flow. I beat you ~6 years ago [and ] feel the fear of my (~$279 powered) tower of (NVIDIA) Power to give ya a cold shower I'm [the] admin playing badmin. Wile! mile away you feed betrayed my (Camera zoom into the place of his penis and censorship it with a picture of the word honorarium!)

now you get the cleverness

I still can't believe that neither Michael nor any other mod for this forum for a website that considers itself to has a professional status show up here and end this farce with either banning Quaridarium or clearly stating why such ridiculous troll behavior is allowed on this professional site.