Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban Qaridarium

good example for banning people are stupid:

Qaridarium:"i follow this and then i get this error message:
    ./hon-x86_64: error while loading shared libraries: libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
    and then i installed the libcurl3 package of my distro and now the nativ hon clind run.
    thank you very much
    but why is the HON linux support so bad that they don't fix this in there "installer" ? "

Hirager "Go ask them. Actually, I would do it myself, but I am so lazy... Still on catalyst because of this laziness. "

Qaridarium: "i'm banned in the HON linux-support-forum because i write about there bad linux support. "

source: http://phoronix.com/forums/showthrea...-radeon-driver

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    my forum tropics
    Is that an admission that your posts are flamebait?

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousCoward View Post
    No, more like:

Btw....

And here we go again, yet another "Ban Qaridarium" thread

You guys are pretty funny

So what if Michael makes Q a mod instead?
    Last edited by DeepDayze; 06-12-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Then we'll see Bridgman disappear anywhere soon. Which is sad, as he, despite the complaints of Q., tells us a lot about the driver development inside AMD. So what do we want, the existing situation to continue, Bridgman to disappear, or Q. to disappear? Right now nobody seems really content with the present situation.

Edit. The internet was positive about Bridgman, but what about Q.? http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/?s=qaridarium
    "It seems that the internet cannot decide what to make of Qaridarium"
    That's right. The people on the forum can't decide either. Which means the existing situation will continue.
    Last edited by AlbertP; 06-12-2012 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbertP View Post
    Then we'll see Bridgman disappear anywhere soon. Which is sad, as he, despite the complaints of Q., tells us a lot about the driver development inside AMD. So what do we want, the existing situation to continue, Bridgman to disappear, or Q. to disappear? Right now nobody seems really content with the present situation.

Edit. The internet was positive about Bridgman, but what about Q.? http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/?s=qaridarium
    "It seems that the internet cannot decide what to make of Qaridarium"
    That's right. The people on the forum can't decide either. Which means the existing situation will continue.
    I don't see any problem with Bridgman at all and he's taken a lot of time to help people out and answer questions where he possibly can. without overstepping the bounds. if there's any issue with bridgman we'd have found that out a long time ago.

As for Q, I find him to be a bit hyperactive at times to the point he's posting in broken German and English (Germlish) and maybe he needs to lay off the Monsters (if they have those over in Germany :-) )

Quote Originally Posted by DeepDayze View Post
    So what if Michael makes Q a mod instead?
    Forum finally loses whatever lingering usefulness it may have had at one point.

Quote Originally Posted by RealNC View Post
    the phoronix forum prove that i write the same stuff before ever consuming LSD.

Right now nobody seems really content with the present situation.
    /me is quite content with the present situation. So what if Q and B have arguments about drivers, that's on-topic. Neither has done anything ban-worthy.