Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to Ban Qaridarium

That this thread exists and that people want to sign this petition is showing that you are actually lacking social skills. That you can show us a thread which states that the same amount of people don't care (or are simply not bothering) doesn't make that a success.

Default Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners.

If the pro-banners would stop arguing with a poster who is often presenting controversial issues that have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum, then there would be no problem.

Qaridarium would find another place to to post his messages if the idiots would not fall like slugs to respond to him.

I say ban the idiots, not the much smarter man. (And I think Q is way off base. But it dosen't bother me because I don't click on his drivel.)

Hi, I'm a lurker who registered to post in this thread.

It guess members feel the need to create threads like this because Phoronix forum rules 1 and 2 are being broken repeatedly, frequently and seemingly without consequence. Posts breaking rules like these rarely add any value to the thread and often result in flame wars.

Large numbers of rulebreaking posts are discouraging to potential new posters who probably click the Comments & Discussion link out of interest in the article content rather than interest in whether some individual is considered stupid or on drugs by another poster.

There is no Ignore List for readers who view threads without being logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiSGD View Post
    That this thread exists and that people want to sign this petition is showing that you are actually lacking social skills. That you can show us a thread which states that the same amount of people don't care (or are simply not bothering) doesn't make that a success.
    the definition is the other way around they try it and fail because of this they are ot successful in fact i'm more successful than they are.

Quote Originally Posted by autono View Post
    'Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners. ' If the pro-banners would stop arguing with a poster who is often presenting controversial issues that have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum, then there would be no problem.
    you also lag logic because the "General Discussion Anything off-topic." forum part do -often presenting controversial issues that have nothing to do with the purpose of this forum- (sorry for copy past your message into my message). Why Michael do not delete this part of the forum if he don't want these kind of tropics in the forum?

in your meaning this means "'Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners. '" you are stupid and because of this you are allowed to talk ?

Sorry for showing you your stupidness on the other side i agree to you that is a good law to ban: 'Let stupid people talk, ban hordes of banners. '

Qaridarium would find another place to to post his messages if the idiots would not fall like slugs to respond to him.
    why do i write in a english speaking forum and this one located in the USA? its simple we do not have "Freedom of speech" in Germany we only do have "freedom of expression a statement of fact and it must be objective circumstances in the fact that the proof can be accessed before a court."
    this is a big difference in germany you only allowed to voice your opinion if its a statement of fact and it must be objective circumstances in the fact that the proof can be accessed before a court.
    this means in german forums the people sue you all the time and you do have censorship all the time and they ban you all the time and suppress your opinion all the time because most forums dont wait for the "court" they just delete and censorship ist to solf any problems with the court by self-censorshipment.
    because in germany the (freedom of expression a statement of fact and it must be objective circumstances in the fact that the proof can be accessed before a court.) is only in court and public places they just censorship your freedom of expression by the "house right" they just delete you and no court will ever judge over you.

i write here because of "freedom of speech" we do not have this in germany we are a "Iranian+China" country with the most censorship in the world.

I say ban the idiots, not the much smarter man. (And I think Q is way off base. But it dosen't bother me because I don't click on his drivel.)
    hey thank you for calling me a smart man who is way off base

you are welcome

OMG dudes, there is an easy solution to the problem.

Show some self control and don't feed the troll. No matter how tempting it might be. Just don't do it!!!

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by log0 View Post
    OMG dudes, there is an easy solution to the problem. Show some self control and don't feed the troll. No matter how tempting it might be. Just don't do it!!!
    ZOMG, dude! It doesn't work unless everyone does it!!!!11

Quote Originally Posted by Qaridarium View Post
    the definition is the other way around they try it and fail because of this they are ot successful in fact i'm more successful than they are.
    You may be getting away with a behavior that is socially not accepted, but that doesn't make you successful. You still lack essential social skills and are simply avoiding it to increase those skills with blaming your mental illnesses for it, without even trying to actively work on that issue.
    That is not a success, this is simply lame.

Quote Originally Posted by TobiSGD View Post
    You may be getting away with a behavior that is socially not accepted, but that doesn't make you successful. You still lack essential social skills and are simply avoiding it to increase those skills with blaming your mental illnesses for it, without even trying to actively work on that issue.
    That is not a success, this is simply lame.
    you just lag a definition of "success"

my definition of "success" is clear I am successful as long as they can not ban me.

but feel free to give me your definition of "success"

Quote Originally Posted by DanL View Post
    ZOMG, dude! It doesn't work unless everyone does it!!!!11
    Then remind the ones still feeding him kindly not to do it. Shouldn't be too hard, no?