My definition of success? Simple, discuss your issues with the persons involved in the discussion with respect and knowledge, not with telling them that thy are liars and that you know better. It definitely fits my definition of success more when you win a discussion with facts and being respectful, instead of just trolling long enough until people are so annoyed of you that they simply ignore you and leave the discussion.
troll. And trolls are trolls because of that definition, no one is a troll for recognizing that a different person is a troll. It is only your behavior that makes you a troll, nothing else. By the way, this is not a personal opinion, this is the common accepted definition. Now I guess the next thing you will post is that is not your definition what a troll is, but nobody cares what your definition is.
Try it with some real logic next time, may be that is successful.
Although I haven't post allmost anything, I visit this site since some years ago.
I have to say that it's annoyning reading posts with personal attacks.
And that having a syndrome don't give anyone the right to insult, even if this one it's not fully conscient of his/her incorrect behavior.
The rest of us, don't have to stand this bad comportment.
ban both. Quridarium nonetheless is very annoying.
The Contrarian Troll. A sophisticated breed, Contrarian Trolls frequent boards whose predominant opinions are contrary to their own. It is important to distinguish between dissenters and actual Contrarian Trolls, however; the Contrarian is not categorized as a troll because of his or her dissenting opinions, but due to the manner in which he or she behaves:
– Contrarian Warning Sign Number One: The most important indicator of a poster's Contrarian Troll status is his constant use of subtle and not-so-subtle insults, a technique intended to make people angry. Contrarians will resist the urge to be insulting at first, but as their post count increases, they become more and more abusive of those with whom they disagree. Most often they initiate the insults in the course of what has been a civil, if heated, debate to that point.
– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Two: Constant references to the forum membership as monolithic. "You guys are all just [descriptor]." "You're a lynch mob." "You all just want to ridicule anyone who disagrees with you."
– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Three: Intellectual dishonesty. This is only a mild indicator that is not limited to trolls, but Contrarians display it to a high degree. They will lie about things they've said, pull posts out of context in a manner that changes their meanings significantly, and generally ignore any points for which they have no ready answers.
– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Four: Accusing the accusers. When confronted with their trolling, trolls immediately respond that it is the accusers who are trolls. Often the Contrarian will single out his most vocal opponent and claim that while he can respect his other opponents, this one in particular is beneath his notice.
– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Five: Attempts to condescend. The Contrarian will seek refuge in condescending remarks that repeatedly scorn his or her critics as beneath notice – all the while continuing to respond to them.
– Contrarian Warning Sign Number Six: One distinctive mark of Contrarian Trolls is that every thread in which they dissent quickly devolves into a debate about who is trolling whom. In the course of such a debate the Contrarian will display many of the other Warning Signs mentioned above.
And after the Fact that you are the Troll its logic the Troll do what a Troll musst do because of this you call me a "Troll"
you just called me a Troll "with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response-Wikipedia-source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%...#Concern_troll"
but i was to clever to fall into your trap.
and your behavior show that you only try to attack me with the primary intent of provoking me and force me into an emotional response
but any other definition of Success would be a suicide!
so he want me to make suicide and if not he try to force other people to ban me with the claim that i'm a troll.
Last edited by Qaridarium; 06-14-2012 at 10:21 AM.
should i really be respectful for people who want me to be banned ?
and if someone do lie then i should shut up my mouth and don't give the truth a voice by calling him a liar?
and what kind of discussion with respect is this tropic "ban-Qaridarium" ? this tropic do hurt your rules more than all my stuff together!