Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another ban Qaridarium thread!

Default Yet another ban Qaridarium thread!

Yet another ban Qaridarium thread!
    I am anticipate writing this because I think I can do it better than what they will write anyway against me. So I'm at least sure that it is well written.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catharsis
    Qaridarium must be banned because he represents the Catharsis of cleaning by aggression,anger and rage. This hurt the human right of freedom of faith because the Cartharsis force them to the Truth and in the name of “freedom of faith” we need to protect the “Lie”

Qaridarium is the exception he always swims against the current because of this he need to be banned because this makes a bad feeling for the other fishes.

Qaridarium is the pure horror like Cthulhu itself and if we don't ban him the Cthulhu Mythos will be true and all life on earth will die in pain.

Qaridarium is the pure isolated hard anti-style because of this we can only save our mental health if we ban him instantly.

Qaridarium is cheating in the Spock,scissors,paper,rock and lizard game because he beats all variables by himself because of this he need to be banned!

Smile

Qaridarium is the Styx river of hate this means if we ban him all people in the Phoronix forum can life forever !

Qaridarium uses his Nietzsche Zarathustra style as a weapon arguing against all human kind because of this we need to ban him to save the humanity against The Will to Power and the posibility of a Overman!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Chants_de_Maldoror
    Qaridarium is the Lord Maldoror of evil sun only if we can defeat him his pure evil aura will go away! Plant the seeds of the evil with the proliferation of books like Les Chants de Maldoror !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marquis_de_Sade
    Qaridarium is the rebirth of the Marquis de Sade and he will corrupt our morally and will turn us into perverts with his dirty thinking!

Qaridarium is really dangerous he use Nihilism as his universal shield to protect him against all arguments and because of this he will turn the earth into madness.

Qaridariums Anarchism style is a insult to Michael the Master of Phoronix!
    Because of this he need to ban Qaridarium to protect his Power and Authority!

„Iron Mountain - Blueprint for Tyranny“
    This documentary Show the truth Qaridarium reflects the need of war as a social basis rule with arguments you can not escape and in the name of peace we need to start a war against Qaridarium by banning him to protect the peace!

Qaridarium uses his skill to sows Discord to the humans to force them in the name of Eris
    into a world of many Fnord! And then all will hail to Discordia! We all need to stop this!

And there is a rumoring conspiracy that Qaridarium is Satan himself!

Dude, you have such a big ego and sense of self-importance. Comparing yourself to the devil, you wish. You are more like a walking turd.

Ask and you shall receive, this time with a permanent ban.

Pity, everything of this.

Default Noooooooooo

he will be missed

So does that mean we can't disagree with anything that someone from Intel, AMD or other big company says in these forums otherwise we may be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by devius View Post
    So does that mean we can't disagree with anything that someone from Intel, AMD or other big company says in these forums otherwise we may be banned?
    I think Q., while being correct at source, has used three incorrect approaches, which I have warned him about:

1) If it does not make sense to argue, there is no sense to argue. That one is on Bridgman.
    2) Don't argue for the sake of arguing
    3) Don't argue with root. Root always wins.

Quote Originally Posted by devius View Post
    I would rather think this means everything is OK if you argue about things in a respectful manner, but not if you are trolling around and insulting people.