Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Freedreno: Complex Fragment Shaders, VBOs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,393

    Default Freedreno: Complex Fragment Shaders, VBOs

    Phoronix: Freedreno: Complex Fragment Shaders, VBOs

    Freedreno, the reverse-engineered open-source Linux graphics driver for Qualcomm's Adreno graphics hardware, continues hitting new milestones...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTE2MTI

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,931

    Default Red

    I don't like that the cat is red.

    They should make it a pretty rainbow cat!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uid313 View Post
    I don't like that the cat is red.

    They should make it a pretty rainbow cat!
    How about Poptarts instead?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoronix View Post
    Phoronix: Freedreno: Complex Fragment Shaders, VBOs

    Freedreno, the reverse-engineered open-source Linux graphics driver for Qualcomm's Adreno graphics hardware, continues hitting new milestones...

    http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=MTE2MTI
    the cat is actually blue.. but the LCD panel on that device is BGR instead of RGB ;-)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,987

    Default

    Wow! That sure is coming along nicely

    I wonder how long until we can delete this crap:
    https://developer.qualcomm.com/mobil...-and-resources

    Edit: Why a khat? Can't pick something nicer, like a puppy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk
    Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by droidhacker; 08-16-2012 at 12:54 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by droidhacker View Post

    Edit: Why a khat? Can't pick something nicer, like a puppy?
    I told him to do a Utah teapot, but he liked the cat better.

    /shrug

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,190

    Default

    Amazing.
    Apparently one guy, working part-time, has, in only a few months, gotten to the point where the teapot test runs.
    Seriously fantastic work, Rob.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Nurnberg.
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by robclark View Post
    the cat is actually blue.. but the LCD panel on that device is BGR instead of RGB ;-)
    Hey! That was my punchline!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwabbott View Post
    I told him to do a Utah teapot, but he liked the cat better.

    /shrug
    but I couldn't submit the teapot to http://icanhascheezburger.com/ :-P

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liam View Post
    Amazing.
    Apparently one guy, working part-time, has, in only a few months, gotten to the point where the teapot test runs.
    Seriously fantastic work, Rob.
    Thanks.. I hope if nothing else this inspires more people to get involved in making 2012 the year of open src graphics on arm/SoC in the same way that libv and the lima crew inspired me :-)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •