I'm not sure what you mean by 'network security build services' but if you what a minimal distro with up-to-date chrome and firefox
- start a new appliance with minimal "JustEnough" os based on 12.2
- add the "Cinnamon - openSUSE 12.2" repository (Software sources)
- search for cinnamon and select "Cinnamon Desktop for openSUSE"
- search for for firefox and select "MozillaFirefox"
- search for chrom and add "Chromium
- go to configuration and enable firewall in "General"
- change default runlevel to 5 in "Startup"
- go to build and select "Live CD"
click build and you should be done.