Thread: Useless Flames

Default Useless Flames

Lol, I "upgraded" to an NVidia card... everything just works.

Hmm... if you're trying to start a flame war then who knows, that may do it. I doubt it though... plenty of us use Nvidia cards in our systems (including myself) and I don't have hardly anything bad to say about it. I don't have many bad things to say about ATI on Linux anymore. I used to be nothing but ATI, and I probabably will be buying an AMD card for my next system.

Well since the topic is called useless flames, it is very likely his intention to start a flamewar. But I'd hate to ruin the party for you, but I don't think anyone is going to flame. Why? Because most people here are pretty mature, and I have great respect for all of the regulars that have been around here for a while.

Although, Geforce 8 users might have something to say about what you said, but it won't be flaming.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Malikith View Post
    Well since the topic is called useless flames, it is very likely his intention to start a flamewar. But I'd hate to ruin the party for you, but I don't think anyone is going to flame. Why? Because most people here are pretty mature, and I have great respect for all of the regulars that have been around here for a while.

Although, Geforce 8 users might have something to say about what you said, but it won't be flaming.
    wow.... i have attached an nvidia sticker on my xpress 200m laptop and everything works perfectly!!!!

JackDanielz: Then many congratulations to you. What more do you wish to recieve?