07-08-2008, 12:19 AM
Hans Reiser led authorities to the location of his wife's body in exchange for a lighter sentence in his ongoing murder trial. Looks like the centerpiece of all these dumb conspiracy theories being spouted by Jade have been proven false... Hans Reiser is a murderer. I fully expect Jade to come up with some crazy type of explanation though as to why some secret Jewish order has both told Reiser of this location and convinced him to tell authorities about it.
07-08-2008, 12:30 AM
I do believe that Jade owes a great apology to the kernel devs, the Jewish Community, and everybody else he has blamed.
Originally Posted by joshuapurcell
THE JURY WASN'T RIGGED, IT WAS A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT HAD LEVEL HEADS ON THEM AND DIDN'T FALL FOR BS CONSPIRACY CRUD!!!
07-08-2008, 12:57 AM
On a different topic, I would like to see the reiser filesystem's name changed to something more fitting... possibly one of these:
ninaFS (I like this best... named after Reiser's victim)
killerFS (although that makes it sound like a good OS, as in a killer FS)
Of course, changing the name could potentially give it more attention than is warranted at this point. Keeping the Reiser name could very well keep this bit of code deservingly far away from kernel inclusion in the future.
EDIT: This is a little funny, sad, true, etc: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?...29437#Features
In case the above link gets edited before anyone clicks on it, the table has a new column labeled "Murders your wife". The reiser filesystems are appropriately labeled.
Last edited by joshuapurcell; 07-08-2008 at 01:24 AM.
07-08-2008, 02:21 AM
07-08-2008, 02:57 AM
Oh, come on, a good conspiracy theorist isn't going to let minor details like reality ruin their theory. Indeed, they will view it as another challenge to be overcome...
Originally Posted by deanjo
07-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Jade!! Where are you!?!? the conspiracy-alliance is on the way to impose it's own truth!!
07-08-2008, 11:04 AM
"A worker at the office of Dubois told NBC11 that Reiser was shackled to his lawyer, so he would not run away, as Reiser WAS LED by authorities to the buried body off of the 8200 block of Skyline Boulevard."
Since Reiser has no way to tell the real story, maybe the above statement is more accurate than the actual one run by nbc11, namely;
"A worker at the office of Dubois told NBC11 that Reiser was shackled to his lawyer, so he would not run away, as he led authorities to the buried body off of the 8200 block of Skyline Boulevard."
There are still all the very serious problems with the trials.
There are also many problems with the nbc11 story:
1) Reiser had to carry Nina some 500 meters through very rough terrain (perhaps possible, but at the time, he was very overweight and not very fit).
2) He had to carry her at night without being seen by the local residents (ie without light). He had to carry shovels from his house, ie, at least two trips, or find them elsewhere in the dark. He had to dig the hole.
3) The cadaver dog didn't smell any evidence of the body at Hans house or its surrounds. These dogs are amazingly good at doing their job. They can smell a body on a surface that has only come near (but not touched) a body. How many areas in Reiser's house and car got close to (but did not necessarily touch) Nina's body?
Something is seriously wrong here.
Tracker dogs (dogs with different training) are also amazingly good. You can give these dogs an item of clothing and they can track the trail left by even a dead dragged body.
4) It shows that the "evidence" of the missing car seat, the washing of the car, etc, etc,... in fact, all the evidence the verdict was based on, was totally irrelevant and did not point to murder at all.
5) It shows that the jury had to have be rigged. There is no other explaination, the jury reached a verdict based TOTALLY on what is now clearly NOT EVIDENCE AT ALL.
It seems more likely that someone else led the police to her body and police then led Reiser there to make it appear that Reiser was leading them.
The same people who framed Reiser in the first place are still framing him now.
07-08-2008, 11:07 AM
I'm here bro,.....
Originally Posted by Vighy
07-08-2008, 11:11 AM
Oh, no,... you have it wrong.
Originally Posted by RobbieAB
Recent events actually corroborate the hypothesis the trial was rigged,...
07-08-2008, 11:12 AM