Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The HANS REISER Murder Trial. Timeline and Analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade View Post
    So no one has any violent disagreement with this statement?
    Well... Maybe no one cares...

Quote Originally Posted by lenrek View Post
    Well... Maybe no one cares...
    You seem to.....

The sentencing of a clearly innocent man will occur June 9.

Maybe you did not get that he is not innocent because he knows where his wife is - or at least her dead body...

Yep, I've read that, too. When he knows where his wife is... then he can't be innocent.

A link to the story if anyone cares http://osnews.com/story/19839/Hans-R...-to-Ninas-Body

Anyway the conspiracy theories can be but to rest hopefully, although there is always one person that wont take the hint... "zomg the moon landing was fake!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aradreth View Post
    A link to the story if anyone cares http://osnews.com/story/19839/Hans-R...-to-Ninas-Body

Anyway the conspiracy theories can be but to rest hopefully, although there is always one person that wont take the hint... "zomg the moon landing was fake!"

There is no moon, it's a giant spy satellite that the ancient mayans launched.

If he keeps posting about Reiser's innocence I think it's safe to say he's nothing but a troll. I mean,before, I could accept that he might actually believe what he's saying but now is either the time to STFU about it or make it super obvious he's just trolling. It's nice to finally be able to close the book on this one, though obviously it sucks for all involved.
    Last edited by MamiyaOtaru; 06-08-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deanjo View Post
    There is no moon, it's a giant spy satellite that the ancient mayans launched.
    Personally I always thought it was a great big wheel of cheese, neither of which would a moon landing though.

Quote Originally Posted by MamiyaOtaru View Post
    If he keeps posting about Reiser's innocence I think it's safe to say he's nothing but a troll. I mean,before, I could accept that he might actually believe what he's saying but now is either the time to STFU about it or make it super obvious he's just trolling. It's nice to finally be able to close the book on this one, though obviously it sucks for all involved.
    The forum has a lovely "Ignore user" function in your control panel. It works great.