Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: VLC 2.0.5 "Twoflower" Has Experimental Blu-Ray Support

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    Neither Mesa nor Xorg are under GPL.
    This is better this way, because those components will be widely integrated. We don't want BSD, Haiku etc without graphics, do we?

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    You behave like a slut, mark45. How the fsck is he spoiling idea of opensource? bla bla bla.
    I think it's you bitching around. Just shut up, your paranoia is your problem, not mine. I'll be using whatever I want, no matter how much you hate it. In fact, the more you hate it the better I like it.
    By dealing with overprotective open source douche bags I start liking closed source better.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    I think it's you bitching around. Just shut up, your paranoia is your problem, not mine. I'll be using whatever I want, no matter how much you hate it. In fact, the more you hate it the better I like it.
    By dealing with overprotective open source douche bags I start liking closed source better.
    Windows is 100$, don't resist the temptation, flow with the masses.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    766

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazycheese View Post
    Windows is 100$, don't resist the temptation, flow with the masses.
    Jesus, dude, you mean to me less than a dead hooker handcuffed to a toilet sink, do you really think I'm going to even remotely consider what you're telling me?
    Crawl back into your hole and don't jump from your hole at people if you hear them using non open source stuff, you just make things worse.
    Last edited by mark45; 12-19-2012 at 01:39 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Jesus, dude, you mean to me less than a dead hooker handcuffed to a toilet sink, do you really think I'm going to even remotely consider what you're telling me?
    Crawl back into your hole and don't jump from your hole at people if you hear them using non open source stuff, you just make things worse.
    Excuse me, I never meant to make things worse for a proprietary crowd of lording windows haters.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    The latest VLC hangs when I keep f pressed (fullscreen).

    Arch Linux x86-64.
    VLC 2.0.5.
    nouveau driver.

    I don't experience this problem with mplayer.

    Both VLC and mplayer are using xv video output.
    Quote Originally Posted by asdx View Post
    Nevermind, this is fixed now.
    It's a 10 months old bug.
    http://trac.videolan.org/vlc/ticket/6273
    How did you solve it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •