Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Holyspirit - diablo-like RPG

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default Holyspirit - diablo-like RPG



    Check it out: link

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default That title is deeply offensive

    As a Christian I am deeply offended by the title of that game. I hope the makes will reconsider.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzykitty View Post
    As a Christian I am deeply offended by the title of that game. I hope the makes will reconsider.
    Sigh, I can never tell when people are joking on the internet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I'm not joking. It's offensive.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KameZero View Post
    Sigh, I can never tell when people are joking on the internet.
    What surprises me is that you can't see why it would be offensive.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzykitty View Post
    What surprises me is that you can't see why it would be offensive.
    It's a name for a Video Game. If your god can't accept that then he needs to get over himself.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    772

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KameZero View Post
    It's a name for a Video Game. If your god can't accept that then he needs to get over himself.
    Long odds, I think. Yahweh being spectacularly unable to get over himself is arguably the driving force behind the plot of the Bible.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KameZero View Post
    It's a name for a Video Game. If your god can't accept that then he needs to get over himself.
    Simply that it is a Video Game makes it no more less offensive, nor does it excuse it. You are entitled to your opinion, but some am I. It's offensive.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzykitty View Post
    Simply that it is a Video Game makes it no more less offensive, nor does it excuse it. You are entitled to your opinion, but some am I. It's offensive.
    This world is never meant to be perfect. Especially when it comes to PC monster killing for holy case.

    PS.
    See a parable about a boy, his father and a donkey.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    This "thing" is the biggest garbage I have ever seen, it is not worthy even writing this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •