Can't wait for KDE 4.10 to get out of the Testing repo in Arch LOL.

I'm used to this patient wait though, I'm pretty happy with my setup which I use for productivity and Steam gaming, so I usually just wait for KDE to be moved to the standard repos when it's released.

I'm assuming I may have to delete my .kde4 folder to reset stuff if the upgrade is significant enough? Anyone found any issues with that yet? I don't mind, gives me more reason to play around hehe.