Here's a complete list of the changes in this driver, courtesy of AMD's Andrew Dodd:
- Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
- Future updates will be made to AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta to further improve performance in Crysis 3 for both single GPU and CrossFire configurations
- Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
- Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
- Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
- Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.
This release is the first in a series of promised driver updates intended to reduce the frame latency spikes we noticed in our Radeon HD 7950 vs. GeForce GTX 660 Ti revisited article.