Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Shuttleworth On Mir: "A Fantastic Piece of Engineering"

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarex View Post
    The LAS is incredible narrow minded and with GoDaddy as their backer it speaks volumes.. At least they got rid of that asshole Lunduke. Anyhow they all but failed in highlighting the negatives. Passing mentions at beast. Pretty biased overall especially with the guy who uses Ubuntu to make money... Yeah no bias there. Nice try, try again.
    Lennart Poettering is of course so much better. Oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by ворот93 View Post
    I don't think anyone is trying to use Lennart for a basis of argumentation on this point... Aaron Seigo maybe, Martin Graesslin maybe, Adam or Rahul maybe, etc... Lennart? no...

I have no problem with the LAS guys and I think they usually do a good and entertaining show, but this time I think they failed to properly cover the issue. None of the real issues about Mir were addressed.

But what can you expect - they're sponsored by System76, they wouldn't want to say anything that would upset their sponsor too much, and System76 wouldn't want to say anything that would upset Canonical too much, being as their business depends on selling their product.

Quote Originally Posted by ворот93 View Post
    Yes he is, because Lennart's interests are purely his own. Plus he actually has the talent to mostly back up a lot of his assholery.